The Torah The TaNaK Judaism Israel The Bible and Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Scriptures Israel Judaism and Christianity and The United States of America. Do you accept them or wish to comment in any way?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
The Scriptures Israel Judaism and Christianity and The United States of America. Do you accept them or wish to comment in any way?

Shalom.

Jacob

Judaism is an obsolete religion. When Jesus died on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. That signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion.

Without the "Holy of Holies" there is no Jewish religion. The "Holy of Holies" was the heart of the tabernacle worship and the Jewish religion. God is no longer mediated through laws, rules or religion. This is why Paul said, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. Living by faith does not mean living by rules, laws or religion. What it means is that we now live by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Judaism is an obsolete religion. When Jesus died on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. That signified the end of the Old Covenant, the law and the Jewish religion.

Without the "Holy of Holies" there is no Jewish religion. The "Holy of Holies" was the heart of the tabernacle worship and the Jewish religion. God is no longer mediated through laws, rules or religion. This is why Paul said, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. Living by faith does not mean living by rules, laws or religion. What it means is that we now live by faith in Christ and his Gospel.

I do not know when the new covenant began and if the old covenant will ever come to an end, but the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. I do live by faith as a Jew, and I did as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
I do not know when the new covenant began and if the old covenant will ever come to an end, but the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. I do live by faith as a Jew, and I did as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

The Old Covenant was done away in Christ death on the cross. The New Covenant is Christ himself. It is not another bunch of laws or religions, Hebrews 8:6-13.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Old Covenant was done away in Christ death on the cross. The New Covenant is Christ himself. It is not another bunch of laws or religions, Hebrews 8:6-13.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is not a new religion. If Christianity is a religion, then is Judaism? The Jewish religion may involve the old covenant. But we have a new covenant. Jeremiah spoke of it. See Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31 Verses 31-34 and more. It is in Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. It is not like the old, which the people broke.

The Old Covenant was not done away in Christ's death on the cross. The New Covenant is not Christ Himself. The New Covenant is not a bunch of laws or religions.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yirmiyahu 31

30 Behold, days are coming, says the Lord, and I will form a covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, a new covenant. להִנֵּ֛ה יָמִ֥ים בָּאִ֖ים נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֑ה וְכָֽרַתִּ֗י אֶת־בֵּ֧ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל וְאֶת־בֵּ֥ית יְהוּדָ֖ה בְּרִ֥ית חֲדָשָֽׁה:

31 Not like the covenant that I formed with their forefathers on the day I took them by the hand to take them out of the land of Egypt, that they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, says the Lord. לאלֹ֣א כַבְּרִ֗ית אֲשֶׁ֚ר כָּרַ֙תִּי֙ אֶת־אֲבוֹתָ֔ם בְּיוֹם֙ הֶֽחֱזִיקִ֣י בְיָדָ֔ם לְהֽוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֖רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם אֲשֶׁר־הֵ֜מָּה הֵפֵ֣רוּ אֶת־בְּרִיתִ֗י וְאָֽנֹכִ֛י בָּעַ֥לְתִּי בָ֖ם נְאֻם־יְהֹוָֽה:

32 For this is the covenant that I will form with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will place My law in their midst and I will inscribe it upon their hearts, and I will be their God and they shall be My people. לבכִּ֣י זֹ֣את הַבְּרִ֡ית אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶכְרֹת֩ אֶת־בֵּ֨ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל אַֽחֲרֵ֨י הַיָּמִ֚ים הָהֵם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה נָתַ֚תִּי אֶת־תּֽוֹרָתִי֙ בְּקִרְבָּ֔ם וְעַל־לִבָּ֖ם אֶכְתֳּבֶ֑נָּה וְהָיִ֚יתִי לָהֶם֙ לֵֽאלֹהִ֔ים וְהֵ֖מָּה יִֽהְיוּ־לִ֥י לְעָֽם:

33 And no longer shall one teach his neighbor or [shall] one [teach] his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," for they shall all know Me from their smallest to their greatest, says the Lord, for I will forgive their iniquity and their sin I will no longer remember. לגוְלֹ֧א יְלַמְּד֣וּ ע֗וֹד אִ֣ישׁ אֶת־רֵעֵ֜הוּ וְאִ֚ישׁ אֶת־אָחִיו֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר דְּע֖וּ אֶת־יְהֹוָ֑ה כִּֽי־כוּלָּם֩ יֵֽדְע֨וּ אוֹתִ֜י לְמִקְּטַנָּ֚ם וְעַד־גְּדוֹלָם֙ נְאֻם־יְהֹוָ֔ה כִּ֚י אֶסְלַח֙ לַֽעֲו*ֹנָ֔ם וּלְחַטָּאתָ֖ם לֹ֥א אֶזְכָּר־עֽוֹד: