The Temple

CherubRam

The Temple

Isaiah 60:11
Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that people will bring you the wealth of the nations — their kings led in triumphal procession.
12 For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; they will be utterly ruined.

Lamentations 2:6
And he hath violently taken away his tabernacle, as if it were of a garden: he hath destroyed his places of the assembly: the LORD hath caused the solemn feasts and sabbaths to be forgotten in Zion, and hath despised in the indignation of his anger the king and the priest.
The Sabbaths mentioned are not the Seventh Day Sabbath.

Micah 4:1
In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it.

Micah 4:2
Many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Yahshua is Zerubbabel
Zechariah 4:9
“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.

Zechariah 6:13
It is he who will build the temple of the LORD, and he will be clothed with majesty and will sit and rule on his throne. And he will be a priest on his throne. And there will be harmony between the two.’

John 2:19
Yahshua answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

John 2:21
But the temple he had spoken of was his body.

Acts 17:24
“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

2 Corinthians 6:16
What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

Ephesians 2:21
In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Revelation 7:15
Therefore, “they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence.

Revelation 11:1
I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers.

Revelation 11:19
Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

Revelation 14:15
Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

Revelation 14:17
Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle.

Revelation 15:5
After this I looked, and I saw in heaven the temple—that is, the [tabernacle [dwelling for] of the covenant law—and it was opened.

Revelation 15:6
Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.

Revelation 15:8
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

Revelation 16:1
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

Revelation 16:17
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”

Revelation 21:22
I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

John 4:20-21
"20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship." 21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father."

Hebrews 12:21
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of messengers in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 to Yahshua the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Galatians 4:27
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

1 Peter 2:5

The Living Stone and a Chosen People

4 As you come to him, The Living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Yahshua Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame.”

The Last Days do not come to an end until the end of the thousand year reign.

The temple is seen overhead in heaven.

Yahwah is our Foundational Rock and Yahshua is our Capstone.

CherubRam

An earthquake caused by a meteor will destroy the temple to be built, about (half an hour) 21 years after the Two Witnesses. The meteor will strike the foot of the dragon of the sea. And where the dragon of the land is, Yellowstone will break open spewing lava. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.

Revelation 16
16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Mount of the Congregation Zion.

17 The seventh messenger poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

KingdomRose

All of your effort to show that you know what you're talking about by quoting scripture after scripture is quite vain, unfortunately. The TRUE temple is now in heaven and a physical temple is no longer needed, nor will it be allowed by God. It is written that this true temple was foreshadowed by the one in Jerusalem, and now the temple that matters is in heaven. It is identified with "the New Jerusalem." (Most of Revelation has been fulfilled before now; we are just waiting for the destruction of Babylon the Great---the world empire of false religion---and then the destruction of all wickedness and the subsequent arrival of Jesus' Thousand-Year Reign and Paradise on Earth.)

"We have such a high priest as this [Jesus], and he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a public servant of the holy place and of the true tent, which [the Majesty] put up, and not man....When Christ came as high priest of the good things that have come to pass, through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation, he entered, no, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for ALL TIME into the holy place and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us....For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us." (Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12,24)

The Scriptures say that now the REAL temple is in heaven, and the ultimate sacrifice has already been offered, once for all time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

CherubRam. Do you believe that the temple, or a temple, can be physical, different from Jesus being the temple?

Shalom.

Jacob