The Sinless and the Obedient Roll Call

Daniel1769

Just taking a survey. If you do not sin and obey every commandment, post "Me."

I see many posts here with people saying that a requirement for salvation is that you get sin out of your life and are obedient to God's commandments. Not that God will punish you on this earth if you break commandments, but that if one believes in Christ but commits sins then they will go to hell. That's what I've read in many posts on TOL. So who here is going to stand up and say they don't sin?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am sinless and not obedient. Classify how you think best.

False Prophet

That's sinless perfection! Christians can't have demons! You can't lose your salvation!
3 As I urged you [a]upon my departure for Macedonia, remain on at Ephesus so that you may instruct certain men not to teach strange doctrines, 4 nor to [c]pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering [d]the administration of God which is by faith. 5 But the goal of our [e]instruction is love from a pure heart 1 tim 1
Righteousness is keeping the commandments of God.
But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, 9 realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers 10 [f]and [g]immoral men [h]and homosexuals and kidnappers [j]and liars [k]and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, 1 tim 1
The law was not written for Godly men but for sinners.
4 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will [a]fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 1 tim 4
The great falling away has come, and it is going to get worse until Jesus tarries. The controversial questions defend their doctrine. James said, "You adultresses!" They are counterfeit christians. Are we commanded to stay in Babylon and be a lighthouse? No! We are to get out from among them so that we may not share in their sins.
3 If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not [d]agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing; but he [e]has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, 5 and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that [f]godliness is a means of gain. 1 tim 6