The Revelations Of Jesus Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
2 Cor 3:17
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Gal 4:4-6
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Gal 1:11-12
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Matt 13:35
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
1 Cor 13:8-12
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
John 1:10-13
Him.
11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Heb 12:14-28
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
18 For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."
21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
27 Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
1 Pet 2:8-12
8 and "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
Titus 2:13-15
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
2 Cor 3:1-6
1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
2 Cor 5:17-19
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
XXX When one gets one verse at a time it is from the Holy Spirit. But when one gets three or more verses at one time it is the Lord Jesus giving them. And when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ they will have one thing they couldnt get rid of. And that is to keep them humble. You know its Jesus giving you the revelations because of the abundance of the verses and the context they are used. And the way you receive them. When you meditate and you have questions that no one knows but you. And the verses start flowing and answering them questions that only God and Jesus could know. And the verses are what explai n the answers to you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
REVELATIONS OF JESUS CHRIST

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Gal 4:4-6
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Gal 1:11-12
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Matt 13:35
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
1 Cor 13:8-12
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
John 1:10-13
Him.
11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
Heb 12:14-28
14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.
17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.
18 For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest,
19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: "And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow."
21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.
25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven,
26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven."
27 Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
1 Pet 2:8-12
8 and "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
10 who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
11 Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
12 having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation.
Titus 2:13-15
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
15 Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.
2 Cor 3:1-6
1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
John 3:34-36
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
2 Cor 5:17-19
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)
XXX When one gets one verse at a time it is from the Holy Spirit. But when one gets three or more verses at one time it is the Lord Jesus giving them. And when one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ they will have one thing they couldnt get rid of. And that is to keep them humble. You know its Jesus giving you the revelations because of the abundance of the verses and the context they are used. And the way you receive them. When you meditate and you have questions that no one knows but you. And the verses start flowing and answering them questions that only God and Jesus could know. And the verses are what explai n the answers to you.

Where in scripture do you get this from?

john w

Hall of Fame
Another one of Squealie's "threads"(loosely employed here), where he just spams/throws up like spaghetti on a wall, random scriptures, that, in most cases, are unrelated, that he thinks "proves" his "argument," assertion, and thinks, "Presto....Walla....I just 'proved' my thread."

A monkey can do the same.

Bow out, Squealie. Or at least, take your seat. You bore us.

Danoh

Another one of Squealie's "threads"(loosely employed here), where he just spams/throws up like spaghetti on a wall, random scriptures, that, in most cases, are unrelated, that he thinks "proves" his "argument," assertion, and thinks, "Presto....Walla....I just 'proved' my thread."

I reckon he's a regular ol Baron Von Rictinbar - motor sickle, an all...

Needs ta loosen them thar googles a tad...

Interplanner

Squeaky
your post is painfully long and has no point to it.

You must have a subject and a verb to make a proposition for us to discuss.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
ROFLOL Well prove it. You give me a revelation from you. lolol That is if your smarter than a monkey.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky
your post is painfully long and has no point to it.

You must have a subject and a verb to make a proposition for us to discuss.

I said
I'm sorry you don't approve.But I'm doing it the way God taught me. Now if you want to take it up with Him. And He tells me to change go ahead. And after your done please come back and tell me how it went.

Interplanner

Squeaked:

X When one gets one verse at a time it is from the Holy Spirit. But when one gets three or more verses at one time it is the Lord Jesus giving them.

Unfortunately people who think like this and have lots of time are allowed an infinite number of thread-starts.

northwye

"Remember this if your mocking someone your not walking after the Holy Spirit. "

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19.These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit." Jude 1: 17-19

The last time does not mean the First Century, although there probably were some mockers at that time. Jude 18 is about mockers appearing at the time of an apostasy by the churches.

The mockers in the last time are the guys who are seen as having a reprobate mind in Romans 1: 28-29, those who constantly quarrel against the Gospel. The mockers would also be those in II Timothy 3: 8, who resist the truth, and they are seen in II Peter 2: 2 who speak evil of the way of truth. The mockers are those who often call others bad names.

On the subject of the Bible version used in this thread, the question is why use the New King James Version?

Why not use the King James Version of 1611? Or, why not use the Tyndale New Testament of about 1526, which for certain issues and key Greek words is closer to the Textus Receptus than the King James, such as the translation of ekklesia, of exousia in Romans 13: 1 or katechōn in II Thessalonians 2: 7? There are other issues between the translation of the King James committee and the one man Tyndale New Testament.

The Tyndale NT and the Geneva Bible and King James Version all translate λοιπων, or Loipón as remnant, but except for texts like Romans 9: 27 and Romans 11: 5, the new Bible versions use rest or something other than remnant.

For Revelation 11: 13 the New King James uses "rest" while the King James uses remnant. More importantly, the King James for Revelation 12: 17 has remnant, while the New King James for Revelation 12: 17 says "And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." Tyndale for Revelation 12: 17 has " And the dragon was wroth with the woman: and went and made war with the remnant of her seed which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Tyndale has remnant for Revelation 11: 13 also.

The 1599 Geneva Bible for Revelation 12: 17 has "Then the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went and made war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Here are the Oxford Dictionaries on the meanings of remnant and the rest: Remnant: "Origin: Middle English: contraction of obsolete remenant, from Old French, from remenoir, remanoir 'remain'. "A small remaining quantity of something," "Christian Theology: A small minority of people who will remain faithful to God and so be saved (in allusion to biblical prophecies concerning Israel)." Rest: Origin: Late Middle English: from Old French reste (noun), rester (verb), from Latin restare 'remain," "The remaining part of something," "The remaining people or things; the others," "and (all) the rest (of it)."

Remnant and rest can overlap to some extent in their meanings, in the sense that a remnant is the rest of something which remains, while the larger part does not remain. But translating loipoy as the rest of something tends to lead the meaning away from the Biblical concept of a few people who remain faithful to God, to the doctrines of Christ, while the multitude goes off into false doctrines and practices.

So, there is a change of doctrine, though subtle or ambiguous, from the first three English New Testaments based upon the Textus Receptus, for Revelation 12: 17 on the meaning of loipoy, to the recent English translations, almost all from the Westcott-Hort Greek and not the Textus Receptus. The New King James people claim to have used the Textus Receptus, but their translation still has problems when compared to the three main early English translations.

Most of the recent Bible versions appeared after dispensationalism took over so many evangelical denominations. Remember than dispensationalism does not acknowledge that there is a remnant in the New Covenant period. There would be, for this theology, no remnant of the church, and there is no such thing in scripture, but that does not mean there is no remnant at a time when the multitude are in false doctrines in the church.

"From the time of Christ’s rejection by Israel until the time when God deals specifically with Israel again in the seventieth week it is not possible to refer to a remnant of the nation Israel." Things to Come: A Study in Biblical Eschatology, 1965, by J. Dwight Pentecost

And - if you search out the theologies of the people on the New King James Committee, you will find a few who were not dispensationalists, but mostly they were all dispensationalists. The dispensationalists are not identified as being dispensationalists, but usually you can tell the theology of the committee members by where they got their theology degrees and where they are teaching, such as Dallas Theological Seminary.

Here is a link to the list of people on the New King James Bible translation Committee: http://www.dtl.org/versions/misc/translators.htm

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Remember this if your mocking someone your not walking after the Holy Spirit. "

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19.These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit." Jude 1: 17-19

The last time does not mean the First Century, although there probably were some mockers at that time. Jude 18 is about mockers appearing at the time of an apostasy by the churches.

The mockers in the last time are the guys who are seen as having a reprobate mind in Romans 1: 28-29, those who constantly quarrel against the Gospel. The mockers would also be those in II Timothy 3: 8, who resist the truth, and they are seen in II Peter 2: 2 who speak evil of the way of truth. The mockers are those who often call others bad names.

On the subject of the Bible version used in this thread, the question is why use the New King James Version?

I said
Very interesting. I started in the KJV and after 7 years the Holy Spirit led me to the NKJV. Now I go back and forth.

northwye

Tyndale in his 1526 English New Testament consistently translated ekklesia as congregation, except for Acts 14: 13 and Acts 19: 37 where he used churche, meaning a pagan place of worship. Tyndale broke with Catholic tradition and used congregation for ekklesia something which might have contributed to his being strangled at the stake by the Catholics. After the death of Calvin Theodore Beza used church again for ekklesia and the Geneva Bible as well as the King James followed Beza and returned to the use of church.

The King James for II Thessalonians 2: 7 has "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

The Tyndale New Testament for II Thesssalonians 2: 7 says "For the mystery of that iniquity doeth he all ready work which only locks until it be taken out of ye way."

Jerome's Latgin Vulgate for II Thessalonians 2: 7 says nam mysterium iam operatur iniquitatis tantum ut qui tenet nunc donec de medio fiat

See the Douay-Rheims for an English translation of the Latin: "For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way. " This is pretty much the same as the King James for II Thessalonians 2: 7. The King James says "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Tyndale broke with the Catholics on the translation of ekklesia and katecho, but the Protestants under Beza returned to the Catholic translations.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Tyndale in his 1526 English New Testament consistently translated ekklesia as congregation, except for Acts 14: 13 and Acts 19: 37 where he used churche, meaning a pagan place of worship. Tyndale broke with Catholic tradition and used congregation for ekklesia something which might have contributed to his being strangled at the stake by the Catholics. After the death of Calvin Theodore Beza used church again for ekklesia and the Geneva Bible as well as the King James followed Beza and returned to the use of church.

The King James for II Thessalonians 2: 7 has "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

The Tyndale New Testament for II Thesssalonians 2: 7 says "For the mystery of that iniquity doeth he all ready work which only locks until it be taken out of ye way."

Jerome's Latgin Vulgate for II Thessalonians 2: 7 says nam mysterium iam operatur iniquitatis tantum ut qui tenet nunc donec de medio fiat

See the Douay-Rheims for an English translation of the Latin: "For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way. " This is pretty much the same as the King James for II Thessalonians 2: 7. The King James says "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Tyndale broke with the Catholics on the translation of ekklesia and katecho, but the Protestants under Beza returned to the Catholic translations.

I said
Now what do you believe it says?

Tnkrbl123!

I said
ROFLOL Well prove it. You give me a revelation from you. lolol That is if your smarter than a monkey.

Christians do not make up "revelations from themselves" that is why nobody else does it because it is FORBIDDEN in Revelation 22:18-19. MOHAMMED and JOSEPH SMITH did it and SQUEAKY does it but real God fearing Christians DO NOT