"the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell with the children of Israel"

beameup

"the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell with the children of Israel"

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my THRONE, and the place of the SOLES of MY FEET, where I WILL DWELL in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and MY HOLY NAME, shall the house of Israel no more defile, - Ezekiel 43:6-7a

And the glory of YHWH came into the HOUSE [of the LORD] by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the Spirit [ruach 'elohim] took me up, and brought me into the INNER COURT [of the TEMPLE]; and, behold, the glory of YHWH filled the HOUSE [of the LORD]. - Ezekiel 43:4-5

beameup

And the sons of strangers [Gentiles] shall build up THY walls, and their kings shall minister unto THEE: for in MY WRATH I smote thee, but in MY favor have I had mercy on thee. Therefore thy gates [Jerusalem] shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the wealth of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. For the [Gentile] nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those [Gentile] nations shall be utterly wasted. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the cedar together, to beautify the place of MY SANCTUARY; and I will make the place of MY FEET glorious. The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bowing unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The City of the LORD, The Zion of The HOLY ONE of Israel. - Isaiah 60:10-14

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And the sons of strangers [Gentiles] shall build up THY walls, and their kings shall minister unto THEE: for in MY WRATH I smote thee, but in MY favor have I had mercy on thee. Therefore thy gates [Jerusalem] shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the wealth of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. For the [Gentile] nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those [Gentile] nations shall be utterly wasted. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the cedar together, to beautify the place of MY SANCTUARY; and I will make the place of MY FEET glorious. The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bowing unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The City of the LORD, The Zion of The HOLY ONE of Israel. - Isaiah 60:10-14
You're stuck in the OT huh?

beameup

You're stuck in the OT huh?

Just for our Jewish brothers.

Then I heard one speaking to me from the HOUSE [TEMPLE], while a man was standing beside me. He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of MY THRONE and the place of THE SOLES OF MY FEET, where I will dwell among the sons of Israel forever. And the house of Israel will not again defile MY HOLY NAME - JESUS - Ezekiel 43:6-7