The place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet where I shall dwell

beameup

And the glory of the LORD came into the house [of the LORD] by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the Spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house [of the LORD]. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my THRONE, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile MY HOLY NAME
Ezekiel 43:4-7a

SimpleMan77

And the glory of the LORD came into the house [of the LORD] by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the Spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house [of the LORD]. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my THRONE, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile MY HOLY NAME

Literal or spiritual?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beameup

When did/does God plan to implement this?
When Messiah returns, of course.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Zechariah 14:4,8-9

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Christ will never leave the Heavenly Zion to dwell in a stone building.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
Rev 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
Rev 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Psa 48:1 A Song and Psalm for the sons of Korah. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psa 48:2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
Psa 48:3 God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
Psa 48:4 For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
Psa 48:5 They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
Psa 48:6 Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
Psa 48:7 Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
Psa 48:8 As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

LA

SimpleMan77

When Messiah returns, of course.

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Zechariah 14:4,8-9

Interestingly the river of Ezekiel 47 isn't a natural river at all, it is the Holy Ghost. Read John 7:37-39 and tell me what other scripture Jesus could be referencing. Out of the innermost part of the "temple" (the people of God) there flowed a river of water of life on the Day of Pentecost, and that river has never stopped flowing.

The temple of Ezekiel and the river are symbolic.

One day he will come back to be glorified "in His saints", and we will be His temple in a more complete way than we are now.

beameup

The temple of Ezekiel and the river are symbolic.

The Devil would like you to think so.
Was the "Garden of Eden" :mock: symbolic? :rotfl:
Were the "rivers" and "trees" there :mock: symbolic? :nono:

BTW, had you known anything about Hebrew, you would know that "living water" is a free-flowing natural source of clear H2O. The Temple site was chosen by David because of the source of "living water". That pure/clear "living water" is still freely-flowing, to this very day, from the Gihon Spring there in Jerusalem.

SimpleMan77

The Devil would like you to think so.
Was the "Garden of Eden" :mock: symbolic? :rotfl:
Were the "rivers" and "trees" there :mock: symbolic? :nono:

BTW, had you known anything about Hebrew, you would know that "living water" is a free-flowing natural source of clear H2O. The Temple site was chosen by David because of the source of "living water". That pure/clear "living water" is still freely-flowing, to this very day, from the Gihon Spring there in Jerusalem.

So show me what scripture Jesus was referring to when he said "he that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water".

John said He was referring to the Holy Ghost being given.

What "scripture hath said" that?

beameup

Jesus Messiah will heal the earth following the Great Tribulation:

Messiah healing the Dead Sea:
Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. Then said he unto me, these waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea [Dead Sea]: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass, that every thing that lives, which moves, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
Ezekiel 47:7-9