The new covenant and God's law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, Ziv 13, day.

I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, following Judaism, as a proselyte and convert.

Israel broke the covenant which God made with them (us) at Mount Sinai. So, God said that He would make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. What law is this? Is it the Law of Moses or something before it or after it?

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jerry Shugart

Israel broke the covenant which God made with them (us) at Mount Sinai. So, God said that He would make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. What law is this? Is it the Law of Moses or something before it or after it?

This passage speaks of that covenant:

"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever" (Isa.59:20-21).​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This passage speaks of that covenant:

"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever" (Isa.59:20-21).​
Shalom.

I do not know how to respond to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What law is this? Is it the Law of Moses or something before it or after it?

It's a new covenant based on a new law and is different from the Sinatic covenant.

Also this was promised by YHVH who was not the Father of Israel, but their husband who led them out of Egypt.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It's a new covenant based on a new law and is different from the Sinatic covenant.

Also this was promised by YHVH who was not the Father of Israel, but their husband who led them out of Egypt.
Shalom.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 does not mention a new law, only a new covenant, as I understand it. I do not know why I would see this any differently. God's law is mentioned. So, with what we already know what is being referred to? The only other way to think about this would be to say a new law would be explained later. I am also not saying that God's law in the new covenant has to be the Law of Moses, but this must be considered. Does the Torah or the TaNaKh speak of any law that is God's law, or God's law, other than the Law of Moses? The people broke the covenant which involves, includes, or is the Ten Commandments and the Law of Moses, so did God say that He would write it on their hearts and minds? Also, for Jeremiah, when did the people break the covenant? For, the house of Israel and the house of Judah ARE mentioned. Is it because of when Jeremiah was writing?

Shalom.

Jacob