The necessity of a legal union !

beloved57

One of the key cardinal truths of the Gospel is this 1 Cor 15:3-4

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Now in order for this to be true, there must have been a legal union established, in which legally the sins of those for whom Christ died, became legally His by Imputation. He must have been legally one with them, as for instance as a Husband is legally one with His Wife, Eph 5:23-25

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

See Christ was the legal head of the church, even prior to His actual giving of Himself for it in time. Paul likens it a Mystery Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Was not Eve a member of Adams flesh and bones prior to her becoming visibly manifested and then being deceived by the serpent ?

Nanja

One of the key cardinal truths of the Gospel is this 1 Cor 15:3-4

[FONT=&]3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Now in order for this to be true, there must have been a legal union established, in which legally the sins of those for whom Christ died, became legally His by Imputation. He must have been legally one with them, as for instance as a Husband is legally one with His Wife, Eph 5:23-25

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

See Christ was the legal head of the church, even prior to His actual giving of Himself for it in time. Paul likens it a Mystery Eph 5:30-32

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Was not Eve a member of Adams flesh and bones prior to her becoming visibly manifested and then being deceived by the serpent ?[/FONT]

Yes she was. When God Created Adam, his Wife was Created in union within him, and the Seed / Offspring that he was to bring forth Gen. 1:27-28. Just as the Seed / Bride / Church that The Father had Picked or Chosen In Union with Christ His Son, The Bridegroom from Everlasting Eph. 1:4, of whom He is their Head; so also are the "our sins" that Christ died for in 1 Cor. 15:3-4, they are exclusive to the sins of His Church; not all mankind without exception Mat. 13:38.

beloved57

See apart from a legal union which creates a oneness there's no legal ground or basis for God to impute our sins to Christ. For instance, those Paul refers to in 1 Cor 15:3

3 [FONT=&quot]For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Those had to have a oneness of legal union with Christ for Him to die for their sins. Another metaphor that shows forth the legal union and oneness of those Christ died for, apart from that of husband and wife, is that of Shepherd and Sheep Jn 10:11,15

Christ was and had to be the lawful proprietor of the sheep to be legally sanctioned by Divine Justice to die for their sins, the sins of the Sheep ! If a flock of sheep some how get into someones property and destroy their lawn, the shepherd of the sheep is held accountable/liable for the damages, not the sheep.[/FONT]

Nanja

See apart from a legal union which creates a oneness there's no legal ground or basis for God to impute our sins to Christ. For instance, those Paul refers to in 1 Cor 15:3

3 [FONT="]For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that [B]Christ died for our sins [/B]according to the scriptures;

Those had to have a oneness of legal union with Christ for Him to die for their sins. Another metaphor that shows forth the legal union and oneness of those Christ died for, apart from that of husband and wife, is that of Shepherd and Sheep Jn 10:11,15

Christ was and had to be the lawful proprietor of the sheep to be legally sanctioned by Divine Justice to die for their sins, the sins of the Sheep ! If a flock of sheep some how get into someones property and destroy their lawn, the shepherd of the sheep is held accountable/liable for the damages, not the sheep.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Amen Brother ! The Legal Union between Christ and His Sheep as their Surety Heb. 7:22 in a previous Covenant Engagement before the World began Heb. 13:20, took upon Himself their damnatory sentence of Eternal Death that was laid to His account; making Him liable instead of them.

Is. 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

[COLOR="#006400"]Praise the Lord !

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If i marry again, i will marry in the church and forgo a civil ceremony or certification or whatever

the state has made a mockery of marriage so i reject it