The Millennium. A Thousand Years in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

In the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ there is mention of a thousand years. Is this the only reference in the Bible to what people call the Millennium? Where does the term come from? Is it Biblical or scriptural?

Where does the term Millennium come from? Does it refer to a thousand years?

Shalom.

Jacob

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Shalom.

In the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ there is mention of a thousand years. Is this the only reference in the Bible to what people call the Millennium? Where does the term come from? Is it Biblical or scriptural?

Where does the term Millennium come from? Does it refer to a thousand years?

Shalom.

Jacob

Millennium is used for convenience of communication.

The thousand years is more correctly understood as the years of the thousand.

It is not one thousand, just thousand.

The Bible shows the use of thousand as a spiritual measurement or as the NASB has it, an angelic measurement.

The 144 --thousand.

The number refers to the Kingdom of God.

The measurement of the most Holy Place comes out to 8000 in cubical contents by measurement.

8 is the number of resurrection.

Other numbers like hundred are also angelic in measurement.

Eze 43:10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.

LA

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Millennium is used for convenience of communication.

The thousand years is more correctly understood as the years of the thousand.

It is not one thousand, just thousand.

The Bible shows the use of thousand as a spiritual measurement or as the NASB has it, an angelic measurement.

The 144 --thousand.

The number refers to the Kingdom of God.

The measurement of the most Holy Place comes out to 8000 in cubical contents by measurement.

8 is the number of resurrection.

Other numbers like hundred are also angelic in measurement.

Eze 43:10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.

LA

Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying. The only thing I know that I do not agree with is you saying that 8 is the number of resurrection.

Shalom.

Jacob