The Milk Step by Step

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
STEP BY STEP MILK DISCIPLE
XXX The first step is to humble yourself.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Mark 4:33-34
33 And with many such parables He spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it.
34 But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
1 Cor 3:1-4
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
2 Pet 1:2-7
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
Heb 6:1-3
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Luke 5:37-39
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
1 Cor 5:6-8
6 Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I Jn 3:14-15
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.
15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
I Jn 2:15-19
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(NKJ)
xxxThe milk is just starting out learning about God. Now everyone was given a portion of faith from birth, just enough to arouse curiosity. Everyone that starts out is a disciple-a disciple is a student. And when one starts searching for God in the bible they are faced with a new language, Gods language. Those that get in it and even though they dont understand all that they read they try to believe all of it. These get baptized with water and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit then gives them one of the nine gifts of the Spirit. The gift is evidence that they have the Holy Spirit. Now the milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and they should have enough evidence that the Holy Spirit is a real power with in them. Then the Holy Spirit will start quoting verses to them and they are to follow them verses. This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experiance with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance. Enough with the meat, back to the milk.

Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Mark 4:33-34
33 And with many such parables He spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it.
34 But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
1 Cor 3:1-4
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
2 Pet 1:2-7
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,
3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
Heb 6:1-3
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Luke 5:37-39
37 "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined.
38 "But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.
39 "And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, 'The old is better.'"
1 Cor 5:6-8
6 Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 5:38-42
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
41 "I do not receive honor from men.
42 "But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I Jn 3:14-15
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.
15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
I Jn 2:15-19
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(NKJ)
xxxThe milk is just starting out learning about God. Now everyone was given a portion of faith from birth, just enough to arouse curiosity. Everyone that starts out is a disciple-a disciple is a student. And when one starts searching for God in the bible they are faced with a new language, Gods language. Those that get in it and even though they dont understand all that they read they try to believe all of it. These get baptized with water and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit then gives them one of the nine gifts of the Spirit. The gift is evidence that they have the Holy Spirit. Now the milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and they should have enough evidence that the Holy Spirit is a real power with in them. Then the Holy Spirit will start quoting verses to them and they are to follow them verses. This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experiance with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance. Enough with the meat, back to the milk.

Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
(NKJ)

One question. Where do you get these time frames or is it just a guess?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One question. Where do you get these time frames or is it just a guess?

I said
No guess. I got them in the revelations of Jesus Christ. But to simplify it for you. Plus I went through the same time frames.

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:28-30
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No guess. I got them in the revelations of Jesus Christ. But to simplify it for you. Plus I went through the same time frames.

18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
(NKJ)

Didn't Paul spend three years alone with Jesus? And you are saying that that is milk?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can judge yourself to see where your at in the Word.

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
3 to 4 years is a long time for milk to expire.

I said
lolol You would be surprised, a lot of people never get out of the milk understanding. Their whole lives.
They worship in the flesh.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You would be surprised, a lot of people never get out of the milk understanding. Their whole lives.
They worship in the flesh.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

You appear to be referring to Peter, who denied Jesus three times and who had no faith in Jesus and almost drowned himself when he stepped out of the boat and tried to walk on water, and to who Jesus said;"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns." The old carnal minded Peter, hey.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You appear to be referring to Peter, who denied Jesus three times and who had no faith in Jesus and almost drowned himself when he stepped out of the boat and tried to walk on water, and to who Jesus said;"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns." The old carnal minded Peter, hey.

I said
Peter stumbled a lot but he didn't fail.

Matt 14:28-32
28 And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."
29 So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
32 And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

The Holy Spirit then gives them one of the nine gifts of the Spirit. The gift is evidence that they have the Holy Spirit. Now the milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and they should have enough evidence that the Holy Spirit is a real power with in them. Then the Holy Spirit will start quoting verses to them and they are to follow them verses. This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experiance with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance. Enough with the meat, back to the milk.
1. The Holy Spirit may give some believers only one gift, but the Holy Spirit also gives some believers more than one gift. So to say the Holy Spirit then gives each believer one gift is not entirely accurate.
2. where does it say anything in the Bible that this "milk" is about 3-4 years long. Maybe that is the length it took for you and that is perfectly fine but this is not in the Bible and definitely does not apply to all believers. I feel like you just pulled this idea out of the air.
3. you said "This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experience with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance." I do not understand what you are saying here can you please explain it a different way. This is not in the BIble so we need a better explanation from you to know what you are talking about

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1. The Holy Spirit may give some believers only one gift, but the Holy Spirit also gives some believers more than one gift. So to say the Holy Spirit then gives each believer one gift is not entirely accurate.
2. where does it say anything in the Bible that this "milk" is about 3-4 years long. Maybe that is the length it took for you and that is perfectly fine but this is not in the Bible and definitely does not apply to all believers. I feel like you just pulled this idea out of the air.
3. you said "This will lead them into the meat understanding. Where experience with the verses are the teacher. God sets up an experiance, the Holy Spirit gives you a verse to understand the experiance." I do not understand what you are saying here can you please explain it a different way. This is not in the BIble so we need a better explanation from you to know what you are talking about

I said
All the questions you ask have been answered in the other revelations. I posted the revelations of Jesus Christ on everything you have asked.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no kidding! I just asked the same thing

I said
don't mind Raven. I have answered all them questions to him many times. He just wants to raise some doubts.

(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
don't mind Raven. I have answered all them questions to him many times. He just wants to raise some doubts.

(NKJ)

I am asking for my own knowledge. YOu make a lot of threads and poss on here and I honestly can't find a lot of what you say in the scripture. And because I do not know you I am asking you these questions because I genuinely would like to find out the asnwers and I genuinely would like to know what you are talking about