The Magna Carta of RT - Gal. 4:21-31

Ben Masada

Keep reading Exk 37

1 - (Ezk 37:24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

2 - You know as well as I do that there hasn't been a king in Israel and/or Judah since King Zedekiah.

3 - God said that when the stick of Judah would be joined with the stick of Ephraim, one king would reign over them.

4 - Since you believe the two sticks have been joined together, please tell us who the king was?

1 - Yes, no more the kingdom of Israel to walk after the judgments of the pagans whose statutes Jeroboam of Israel decided to follow.

2 - How about Bibi Netanyahu, is it not the Prime Minister the same as a king? You are way out my friend!

3 - Quote please, or I will have to start ignoring your posts! There is no stick of Ephraim. There is only one stick. The stick of Judah. (Ezek. 37:12) This is the New Covenant; Have you forgotten?

4 - Zedekiah was the last king made so by Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.

Ben Masada

1 - (Matt 26:28) for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many.

2 - Jesus shed His blood, which confirmed the covenant.

3 - Jesus became King of kings

1 - Of course! I had forgotten the gospel of Paul. This is the gospel of your religion, not mine. No one can pour his blood as a sacrifice to no one else. (Jer. 31:30; Ezek. 18:20)

2 - No, Jesus shed no blood for no one. He would not contradict the Prophets of the Almighty.

3 - Perhaps but only according to your faith. History is evidence of no such a thing. You need to pay homage to Jesus at least by letting his memory rest in peace. (Eccles. 9:5,6)