The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

He died for all men, as Paul clearly states. Even the dirty, rotten, murdering, adulterous heathens have been reconciled to God. He is not counting their sin against them.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

If you hold fast to what I am saying, and place your trust in his work, you will move from death to life.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 15

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

He died for all men, as Paul clearly states. Even the dirty, rotten, murdering, adulterous heathens have been reconciled to God. He is not counting their sin against them.

2 Corinthians 5

18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

If you hold fast to what I am saying, and place your trust in his work, you will move from death to life.

:thumb:

Robert Pate

Banned
1 Corinthians 15

Romans 5

2 Corinthians 5

:thumb:

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 15

Romans 5

2 Corinthians 5

Jesus died for our sins and that grace is NOT entered into unless you have faith that Jesus forgives and washes the sins you admit, confess, and repent of doing.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Mark 2:7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

We must have our sins forgiven by Jesus.

We must admit we are sinners, confess our sins and repent of them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus ...................

As I predicted....

gray-wolf-howling.jpg

God's Truth

What did they call Jesus?

I will be treated likewise.

Matthew 12:24 But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons."

Matthew 10:25
It is enough for a disciple to be like his teacher, and servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

I do not defend God's Truth by calling other people names.

What else do you got besides slander to defend your beliefs?

Nanja

For you Grace is not the sole saving element by which you claim salvation, but your placing your faith/ trust in Him is.
That's works salvation Rom. 11:5-6!

~~~~~

God's Truth

For you Grace is not the sole saving element by which you claim salvation, but your placing your faith/ trust in Him is.
That's works salvation Rom. 11:5-6!

~~~~~

Grace is having your sins washed away, sin you REPENT of doing.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus died for our sins and that grace is NOT entered into unless you have faith that Jesus forgives and washes the sins you admit, confess, and repent of doing.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

Mark 2:7 "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

Luke 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

We must have our sins forgiven by Jesus.

We must admit we are sinners, confess our sins and repent of them.

"Who can forgive sins but God alone?"

You read the story, the paralytic let down by ropes Now show where he repented, sorrowed, agonised, promised never, never, ever to sin again. Turned over a new leaf, pulled himself up by his bootstraps or even once asked for forgiveness....