The Jews Rejected Jesus And The New Covenant.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jews Rejected CHRIST
Acts 10:36
36 "The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ-- He is Lord of all--
Luke 13:22
22 And He went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
Matt 15:24
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
Luke 13:31-35
31 On that very day some Pharisees came, saying to Him, "Get out and depart from here, for Herod wants to kill You."
32 And He said to them, "Go, tell that fox, 'Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.'
33 "Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem.
34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
35 "See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'"
John 11:53-57
53 Then, from that day on, they plotted to put Him to death.
54 Therefore Jesus no longer walked openly among the Jews, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephraim, and there remained with His disciples.
55 And the Passover of the Jews was near, and many went from the country up to Jerusalem before the Passover, to purify themselves.
56 Then they sought Jesus, and spoke among themselves as they stood in the temple, "What do you think-- that He will not come to the feast?"
57 Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees had given a command, that if anyone knew where He was, he should report it, that they might seize Him.
Rom 10:19-21
19 But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation."
20 But Isaiah is very bold and says: "I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me."
21 But to Israel he says: "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and contrary people."
Matt 21:42-43
42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?
43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
John 12:10-11
10 But the chief priests plotted to put Lazarus to death also,
11 because on account of him many of the Jews went away and believed in Jesus.
Heb 4:2-6
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: "So I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter My rest," although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
5 and again in this place: "They shall not enter My rest."
6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 7:51-53
51 "You stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.
52 "Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who foretold the coming of the Just One, of whom you now have become the betrayers and murderers,
53 "who have received the law by the direction of angels and have not kept it."
Rom 3:19
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
John 8:31-32
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 2:21-36
21 And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.'
22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know--
23 "Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;
24 "whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.
25 "For David says concerning Him: 'I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades, nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of joy in Your presence.'
29 "Men and brethren, let me speak freely to you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this day.
30 "Therefore, being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that of the fruit of his body, according to the flesh, He would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne,
31 "he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.
32 "This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 "Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
34 "For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand,
35 Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." '
36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
Acts 3:13-15
13 "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, whom you delivered up and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let Him go.
14 "But you denied the Holy One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses.
(NKJ)

XXX The Jews rejected Jesus and the new testament. And crucified Jesus on the cross.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Luk 20:9-17
9 Then He began to tell the people this parable: "A certain man planted a vineyard, leased it to vinedressers, and went into a far country for a long time.
10 "Now at vintage-time he sent a servant to the vinedressers, that they might give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the vinedressers beat him and sent [him] away empty-handed.
11 "Again he sent another servant; and they beat him also, treated [him] shamefully, and sent [him] away empty-handed.
12 "And again he sent a third; and they wounded him also and cast [him] out.
13 "Then the owner of the vineyard said, 'What shall I do? I will send my beloved son. Probably they will respect [him] when they see him.'
14 "But when the vinedressers saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.'
15 "So they cast him out of the vineyard and killed [him]. Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do to them?
16 "He will come and destroy those vinedressers and give the vineyard to others." And when they heard [it] they said, "Certainly not!"
17 Then He looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written: 'The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone'?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Luk 14:16-24
16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.' 18 "But they all with one [accord] began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here [the] poor and [the] maimed and [the] lame and [the] blind.' 22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel [them] to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.' "

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Rom 11:8-10, 19-21, 23, 25, 27-28
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day."
9 And David says: "Let their table become a snare and a trap, A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, And bow down their back always." ...
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."
20 Well [said]. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. ...
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. ...
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. ...
27 For this [is] My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Good effort Squeaky. Remember not to reject what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-20. Also, Jesus brought the New Covenant in His blood. See Jeremiah 31:27-40.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Good effort Squeaky. Remember not to reject what Jesus said in Matthew 5:17-20. Also, Jesus brought the New Covenant in His blood. See Jeremiah 31:27-40.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Shalom.

See Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But you don't know the Holy Spirit. You never demonstrate the Spirit.
Shalom.

I do know the Holy Spirit. There is no commandment to demonstrate the Spirit. I do not know where your idea comes from.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do know the Holy Spirit. There is no commandment to demonstrate the Spirit. I do not know where your idea comes from.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Just guessing.
[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Just guessing.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
Shalom.

I have no problem with this Scripture. It is not what you said. This is not a commandment. It is what happened. The Spirit of God was at work.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no problem with this Scripture. It is not what you said. This is not a commandment. It is what happened. The Spirit of God was at work.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't know the scriptures. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You cant demonstrate the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't know the scriptures. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You cant demonstrate the Spirit.
Shalom.

I know The Scriptures and The Holy Spirit dwells in me. I see nothing in the Bible about demonstrating the Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know The Scriptures and The Holy Spirit dwells in me. I see nothing in the Bible about demonstrating the Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

It is obvious that the HS is not in you.

because you put Jews in pedestal and yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is obvious that the HS is not in you.

because you put Jews in pedestal and yourself.
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. There is no need to do what you are accusing me of doing.

The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, does dwell in me. But that has nothing to do with your accusation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot.
Shalom.

No. The Scripture does not say what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. The Scripture does not say what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

You really are an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

You really are an idiot.

Shalom.

I accept the Scripture. I do not accept you calling me an idiot. But I can forgive you. So, I forgive you.

Shalom.

Jacob