The Jewish Hebrew Biblical Torah Based Year

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29 until sundown sunset Shabbat both evening and morning night and day. It is the last day of the month. It is the last day of the year.

Shabbat coincides with Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Rosh Chodesh Aviv being Aviv 1. Aviv is the first month on the Jewish or Hebrew or Biblical Calendar, found in the Torah as the first month.

Is there anything you would like to say today as we wrap up the year and prepare for Shabbat and Rosh Chodesh?

I am writing from Tacoma, Washington. I am a Citizen of The United States of America. I am a Resident of Washington State. I belong to Israel. I am an Israelite. A Jew. Being a Proselyte and a Convert. I have chosen the tribe of Levi.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Yom, Day. It is the last day of the month and the last day of the year.

The following may help you this next year. This is not the Babylonian Month Names. Read here. Why Babylonian Names for Jewish Months?

The first month Aviv Exodus 13:4
4 Today you are going out, in the month of spring.
:ד הַיּ֖וֹם אַתֶּ֣ם יֹֽצְאִ֑ים בְּחֹ֖דֶשׁ הָֽאָבִֽיב
The second month Ziv I Kings 6:1 and 6:37
1 And it was in the four hundred and eightieth year after the departure of the children of Israel from Egypt, in the fourth year, in the month Ziv, which (is) the second month of Solomon's reign over Israel, that he did (begin to) build the house of the Lord.
:א וַיְהִ֣י בִשְׁמוֹנִ֣ים שָׁנָ֣ה וְאַרְבַּ֣ע מֵא֣וֹת שָׁנָ֡ה לְצֵ֣את בְּנֵֽי־יִשְׂרָאֵ֣ל מֵאֶֽרֶץ־מִצְרַיִם֩ בַּשָּׁנָ֨ה הָרְבִיעִ֜ית בְּחֹ֣דֶשׁ זִ֗ו הוּא הַחֹ֣דֶשׁ הַשֵּׁנִ֔י לִמְלֹ֥ךְ שְׁלֹמֹ֖ה עַל־יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל וַיִּ֥בֶן הַבַּ֖יִת לַיהֹוָֽה
37 In the fourth year was the foundation of the house of the Lord laid, in the month of Ziv. :לז בַּשָּׁנָה֙ הָֽרְבִיעִ֔ית יֻסַּ֖ד בֵּ֣ית יְהֹוָ֑ה בְּיֶ֖רַח זִֽו
The third month
The fourth month
The fifth month
The sixth month
The seventh month Eitanim I Kings 8:2
2 And all the men of Israel assembled themselves unto king Solomon at the feast in the month Ethanim, which (is) the seventh month.
:ב וַיִּקָּ֨הֲל֜וּ אֶל־הַמֶּ֚לֶךְ שְׁלֹמֹה֙ כָּל־אִ֣ישׁ יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל בְּיֶ֥רַח הָאֵֽתָנִ֖ים בֶּחָ֑ג ה֖וּא הַחֹ֥דֶשׁ הַשְּׁבִיעִֽי
The eighth month Bul I Kings 6:38
38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, the house was finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it, and he built it seven years. :לח וּבַשָּׁנָה֩ הָאַחַ֨ת עֶשְׂרֵ֜ה בְּיֶ֣רַח בּ֗וּל הוּא הַחֹ֣דֶשׁ הַשְּׁמִינִ֔י כָּלָ֣ה הַבַּ֔יִת לְכָל־דְּבָרָ֖יו וּלְכָל־מִשְׁפָּטָ֑יו (כתיב מִשְׁפָּטָ֑ו) וַיִבְנֵ֖הוּ שֶׁ֥בַע שָׁנִֽים
The ninth month
The tenth month
The eleventh month
The twelfth month

The first day of the week evening and morning night and day is Rishon meaning First
The second day of the week evening and morning night and day is Sheni meaning Second
The third day of the week evening and morning night and day is Shlishli meaning Third
The fourth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Revi'i meaning Fourth
The fifth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Chamishi meaning Fifth
The sixth day of the week evening and morning night and day is Shishi meaning Sixth
The seventh day of the week night and day is Shabbat the Sabbath

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

No.

Today is day 28 month 12:

New moon day will be on the 18th March which will begin Nissan/Aviv:

mar-moo-1.png

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Aviv is the first month

Aviv is the first month

No.

Today is day 28 month 12:

mar-moo-1.png

You are mistaken.

Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Rosh Chodesh Aviv coincide with Shabbat night and day this week at the conclusion of Shishi 12-29 today or candle lighting or candle lighting time beginning Shabbat.

It is Shishi (Sixth) Yom Day.

Aviv is the first month. This is according to the Torah.

Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Rosh Chodesh being this Shabbat is taken from Chabad.org here in the United States of America. Jewish Calendar

Do you observe the Sabbath? Rosh Chodesh? Are you Sabbath Observant?

We have heard from someone a Jew (or Israelite), maybe in Israel, at some point here on Theology Online that we should not be posting on Shabbat which was something I had already concluded in my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is my last post today, this day, Shishi (Sixth) 12-29 this month and this year on this thread and on Theology Online and on the Internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

You are mistaken.

Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Rosh Chodesh Aviv coincide with Shabbat night and day this week at the conclusion of Shishi 12-29 today or candle lighting or candle lighting time beginning Shabbat.

It is Shishi (Sixth) Yom Day.

Aviv is the first month. This is according to the Torah.

Rosh Chodesh HaChodesh and Rosh Chodesh being this Shabbat is taken from Chabad.org here in the United States of America. Jewish Calendar

Do you observe the Sabbath? Rosh Chodesh? Are you Sabbath Observant?

We have heard from someone a Jew (or Israelite), maybe in Israel, at some point here on Theology Online that we should not be posting on Shabbat which was something I had already concluded in my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Read what it says THE 18TH IS NEW MOON DAY:

Today is still day 28 month 12:

mar-moo-1.png

Your calendar was invented by a man called Hillel II in 359AD. Ask your Rabbis about it. Go learn what you do not know and get help.

God's Calendar is explained in the Bible but you spit on God's reckoning of time every time you dismiss it.