The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, the Whore of Babylon

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
This study identifies each of the kingdoms represented by the six heads of the first beast, from the time of the Egpyptians to the last kingdom that will exist at the coming of Jesus Christ. Also identifies who the antichrist is, and the whore of babylon, and what the image of the beast is. The study can be found here, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/2...easts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ . Also available in Spanish, http://www.sabiduriadedios.co/2016/...del-apocalipsis-y-la-prostituta-de-babilonia/ . Let us reason together and start a discussion on these matters in this thread.

Rondonmonson

This study identifies each of the kingdoms represented by the six heads of the first beast, from the time of the Egpyptians to the last kingdom that will exist at the coming of Jesus Christ. Also identifies who the antichrist is, and the whore of babylon, and what the image of the beast is. The study can be found here, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/2...easts-of-revelation-and-the-whore-of-babylon/ . Also available in Spanish, http://www.sabiduriadedios.co/2016/...del-apocalipsis-y-la-prostituta-de-babilonia/ . Let us reason together and start a discussion on these matters in this thread.

I have already read this in another thread, but I will will bite on all three subjects in my own words.

The Anti-Christ is the 7th head of the beast that arises out of the sea in Rev. 13. He is also the Little Horn, the Man of Sin etc. He becomes the/a Beast when he conquers Israel, as all Seven of the beast heads conquered/enslaved Israel.(Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn.)

God tells us where he is born at, imho, by cross referencing Daniel 7 and Daniel 8. The Little Horn of Daniel 7 arises out of the head of the fourth beast 1700 years after the fourth beast ceased to exist, probably 1900 years later if we say no beast existed after Israel was dispersed from their homeland. In Daniel 8 we see that this same Little Horn will arise out of one of the Four Kingdoms that took the place of Alexander the Great, in the LATTER TIMES. But how can this be? How can he arise from two places? Well by cross referencing the two chapters. The Fourth Beast was Rome/Europe so he has to arise out of Europe. So the only one of the four kingdoms he can arise out of in Daniel 8 would be Macedonia (Greece). So the Anti-Christ is born in Greece (out of a small peoples) and comes to power in the European Union.

As per the Two-Beasts, one has just been mentioned, of course, so who is the False Prophet? Well most Prophets of God (all I guess) were Jewish, and he comes out of the land (Israel/Jewish) not out of the Sea which means Gentiles. He is probably some Rabbi leader who refuses to recognize Jesus as the Messiah, even though by this time Israel has turned unto Jesus as their Messiah, he thus is then possessed it seems by some demonic entity, maybe its Apollyon !! And preforms wonders.

As per the Harlot, she is ALL FALSE RELIGION from the beginning of time. She is Judged in Rev. 17, even though it actually happens in Rev. chapter 6. She is destroyed/killed off by the Kings in league with the Beast. She has been in League with the Seven Headed Beast(s) for thousands of years, so why do they destroy/burn her? Because of course the Anti-Christ/Beast demands to be worshiped as God, the ONLY GOD!! There is no place in his world for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all thus the HARLOT IS JUDGED (Destroyed) as the Angel first stated n Rev. 17:1, COME SEE THE JUDGMENT OF THE HARLOT. He demands to be worshiped as God or else you will die. He comes after Israel of course, she flees into the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days, then he goes after the Remnant of the Seed (Christians who became Christians after the Rapture, thus they are a REMNANT).

The Harlot rode the Beast, so False Religion was co-mingled with False Government, but the Gov. side decided to destroy all Religions, thus she is destroyed. There will be no more Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, or any religion allowed, so people must die or serve the BEAST !!

Babylon is only the Nations that come against Israel see Revelation 16:19....When the Nations (Governments hence False Governments) gather to defeat Israel once and for all at Meggido (Armageddon) at the 6th Vial, Jesus shows up on the Mt. of Olives (7th Vial) and there is a great earthquake, the GREAT CITY splits as does the Mountain.Then Jesus wipes them all out, and God sees them as BABYLON (Rev. 16:19).

When Babylon is destroyed in Rev. 18 by the Seals/Trumpets and Vials of Gods Wrath, the same Kings that HATED THE Harlot, cry and lament her Destruction.

So the Harlot and Babylon are two different entities.

The Harlot = False Religion

Babylon = False Government

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I have already read this in another thread, but I will will bite on all three subjects in my own words.

The Anti-Christ is the 7th head of the beast that arises out of the sea in Rev. 13. He is also the Little Horn, the Man of Sin etc. He becomes the/a Beast when he conquers Israel, as all Seven of the beast heads conquered/enslaved Israel.(Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ/Little Horn.)

God tells us where is is born at, imho, by cross referencing Daniel 7 and Daniel 8. The Little Horn of Daniel 7 arises out of the head of the fourth beast 1700 years after the fourth beast ceased to exist, probably 1900 years later if we say no beast existed after Israel was dispersed from their homeland. In Daniel 8 we see that this same Little Horn will arise out of one of the Four Kingdoms that took the place of Alexander the Great. But how can this be? How can he arise from two places? Well by cross referencing the two chapters. The Fourth Beast was Europe so he has to arise out of Europe. So the only one of the four kingdoms he an arise out of in Daniel 8 would be Macedonia (Greece). So the Anti-Christ is born in Greece (out of a small peoples) and comes to power in the European Union.

As per the Two-Beasts, one has just been mentioned, of course, so who is the False Prophet? Well most Prophets of God (all I guess) were Jewish, and he comes out of the land (Israel/Jewish) not out of the Sea which means Gentiles. He is probably some Rabbi leader who refuses to recognize Jesus as the Messiah, even though by this time Israel has turned unto Jesus as their Messiah, he thus is then possessed it seems by some demonic entity, maybe its Apollyon !!

As per the Harlot, she is ALL FALSE RELIGION from the beginning of time. She is Judged in Rev. 17, even though it actually happens in Rev. chapter 6. She is destroyed/killed off by the Kings in league with the Beast. She has been in League with the Seven Headed Beast(s) for thousands of years, so why do they destroy/burn her? Because of course the Anti-Christ/Beast demands to be worshiped as God, the ONLY GOD!! There is no place in his world for Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all thus the HARLOT IS JUDGED (Destroyed) as the Angel first stated n Rev. 17:1, COME SEE THE JUDGMENT OF THE HARLOT. He demands to be worshiped as God or else you will die. He comes after Israel of course, she flees into the Wilderness where God protects her for 1260 Days, then he goes after the Remnant of the Seed (Christians who became Christians after the Rapture, thus they are a REMNANT).

The Harlot rode the Beast, so False Religion was co-mingled with False Government, but the Gov. side decided to destroy all Religions, thus she is destroyed. There will be no more Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, or any religion allowed, else yo must die or serve the BEAST !!

Babylon is only the Nations that come against Israel see Revelation 16:19....When the Nations (Governments hence False Governments) gather to defeat Israel once and for all at Meggido (Armageddon) at the 6th Vial, then Jesus shows up on the Mt. of Olives (7th Vial) and there is a great earthquake, the GREAT CITY splits as does the Mountain.Then Jesus wipes them all out, and God sees them as BABYLON (Rev. 16:19).

When Babylon is destroyed in Rev. 18 by the Seals/Trumpets and Vials of Gods Wrath, the same Kings that HATED THE Harlot, cry and lament her Destruction.

So the Harlot and Babylon are two different entities.

The Harlot = False Religion

Babylon = False Government

Let's take this slow, and address each of your claims one at a time. First claim, you say that the antichrist is the seventh head of the first beast. Then address this:

1. The fourth beast of Daniel, which we came to know as the Romans, has ten horns. These ten horns are associated with the ten horns of the first beast from the sea, for each part of the first beast corresponds with one of the four beasts of Daniel. Now, the little horn is said to come from the ten, but is an eleventh, uprooting 3 of the 10 horns. The ruling power at the time the vision was given was the sixth head, which were also the Romans. So, how can you say that the little horn is the seventh head of the first beast if it clearly comes from the ten horns that are part of the fourth beast, which was also the sixth head of the first beast? You cannot disassociate the eleventh horn from the ten horns nor the fourth beast because it comes from within them. As such, the eleventh horn is a Roman horn.

Rondonmonson

Let's take this slow, and address each of your claims one at a time. First claim, you say that the antichrist is the seventh head of the first beast. Then address this:

1. The fourth beast of Daniel, which we came to know as the Romans, has ten horns. These ten horns are associated with the ten horns of the first beast from the sea, for each part of the first beast corresponds with one of the four beasts of Daniel. Now, the little horn is said to come from the ten, but is an eleventh, uprooting 3 of the 10 horns. The ruling power at the time the vision was given was the sixth head, which were also the Romans. So, how can you say that the little horn is the seventh head of the first beast if it clearly comes from the ten horns that are part of the fourth beast, which was also the sixth head of the first beast? You cannot disassociate the eleventh horn from the ten horns nor the fourth beast because it comes from within them. As such, the eleventh horn is a Roman horn.

Sure. The 11th Horn is missing, did you ever think about that? There is 10 horns that arise, then an 11th arises after them. But in Rev. 13 and 17 we only see 10 Horns. That was one of my clues long ago. I needed to find the 11th horn. From my studies it suddenly hit me, this Little Horn is born at a different time than the Fourth Beast (Rome).

You see on your work on that site you get the first six right, then you go off into the Papacy angle. You see Satan only needs us to take one wrong road to venture into wrong thinking. Remember what the scriptures say brother. Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. So we know these 10 Kings were not the Franks, Huns and Vandals etc. etc. and can not have been according to SCRIPTURES, unless the Little Horn lived 2000 years ago. But then the Little Horn couldn't be an End Time Kings as Daniel 7 says he is: So which is it?

So the....;AND IT HAD TEN HORNS is very significant. Then another Little Horn rose up amongst them and he is cast into the Burning Flames !! This tells us the Little Horn is the Anti-Christ of Revelation 19. So the Kings of Revelation can not be 2000 years ago or 1700 years ago brother, they rule ONE HOUR with the Beast, and it is an END TIME EVENT, because he is cast into the Burning Flame.

I am going to tie in the Little Horn of Daniel 7 & 8 together with the Anti-Christ of Revelation for you, I will try to be brief.

Daniel 7:8.........and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. (Notice the Horn is called a BEAST ?)

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

CHECK THIS OUT CAREFULLY !!

Daniel 7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others (The other three of course), exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; (ROME HERE)

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head ( He would know the truth of the Fourth Beast AND the truth of the TEN HORNS !! and of the Little Horn !! ), and of the other which came up (Little Horn), and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; (Little Horn Here)

Rev. 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. ( Anti-Christ/Beast/Little Horn HERE !! )

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (42 MONTHS/1260 Days). I Think he does away with our calendar and starts it over, thus doing away with the A.D. (in the year of our Lord). That is the TIMES and of course a TYRANT will change LAWS, they always do.

Rome the Sixth Head has nothing to do with the Little Horn except the Little Horn arises out of the same geographical area. This MAN who becomes the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast arises out of Europe also. Amongst 10 European Kings. But it HAS TO BE in the Latter Times, because he is cast straight into hell. Just like Rev. 19:20 says the False Prophet and the BEAST is cast straight into HELL.

The missing Horn, the 11th Little Horn is the Seventh Head of the Beast. 6 Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) 2000 or so years later 10 Kings arise out of the Fourth Beasts territory, another MAN/Little Horn with eyes and a mouth arises amongst them, he becomes the Seventh Head when he Conquers Israel/Jerusalem. THAT'S WHAT A HEAD IS....A BEAST !! That's why there is only 10 Horns and not 11. Eventually three are conquered.

Look at the TIME LINE....Key. The 10 Kings arise with the Little Horn and are given power for ONE HOUR (SHORT TIME) with the Beast/Little Horn, who is an End Time Beast.

The whole Papacy angle is wrong brother. I have researched this for years. Scriptures always reveal the truth, if we get rid of our ideas or other men's ideas.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Sure. The 11th Horn is missing, did you ever think about that? There is 10 horns that arise, then an 11th arises after them. But in Rev. 13 and 17 we only see 10 Horns. That was one of my clues long ago. I needed to find the 11th horn. From my studies it suddenly hit me, this Little Horn is born at a different time than the Fourth Beast (Rome).

You see on your work on that site you get the first six right, then you go off into the Papacy angle. You see Satan only needs us to take one wrong road to venture into wrong thinking. Remember what the scriptures say brother. Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. So we know these 10 Kings were not the Franks, Huns and Vandals etc. etc. and can not have been according to SCRIPTURES, unless the Little Horn lived 2000 years ago. But then the Little Horn couldn't be an End Time Kings as Daniel 7 says he is: So which is it?

So the....;AND IT HAD TEN HORNS is very significant. Then another Little Horn rose up amongst them and he is cast into the Burning Flames !! This tells us the Little Horn is the Anti-Christ of Revelation 19. So the Kings of Revelation can not be 2000 years ago or 1700 years ago brother, they rule ONE HOUR with the Beast, and it is an END TIME EVENT, because he is cast into the Burning Flame.

I am going to tie in the Little Horn of Daniel 7 & 8 together with the Anti-Christ of Revelation for you, I will try to be brief.

Daniel 7:8.........and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. (Notice the Horn is called a BEAST ?)

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

CHECK THIS OUT CAREFULLY !!

Daniel 7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others (The other three of course), exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; (ROME HERE)

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head ( He would know the truth of the Fourth Beast AND the truth of the TEN HORNS !! and of the Little Horn !! ), and of the other which came up (Little Horn), and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; (Little Horn Here)

Rev. 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. ( Anti-Christ/Beast/Little Horn HERE !! )

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (42 MONTHS/1260 Days). I Think he does away with our calendar and starts it over, thus doing away with the A.D. (in the year of our Lord). That is the TIMES and of course a TYRANT will change LAWS, they always do.

Rome the Sixth Head has nothing to do with the Little Horn except the Little Horn arises out of the same geographical area. This MAN who becomes the Seventh Head of the Seven Headed Beast arises out of Europe also. Amongst 10 European Kings. But it HAS TO BE in the Latter Times, because he is cast straight into hell. Just like Rev. 19:20 says the False Prophet and the BEAST is cast straight into HELL.

The missing Horn, the 11th Little Horn is the Seventh Head of the Beast. 6 Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) 2000 or so years later 10 Kings arise out of the Fourth Beasts territory, another MAN/Little Horn with eyes and a mouth arises amongst them, he becomes the Seventh Head when he Conquers Israel/Jerusalem. THAT'S WHAT A HEAD IS....A BEAST !! That's why there is only 10 Horns and not 11. Eventually three are conquered.

Look at the TIME LINE....Key. The 10 Kings arise with the Little Horn and are given power for ONE HOUR (SHIRT TIME) with the Beast/Little Horn, who is an End Time Beast.

The whole Papacy angle is wrong brother. I have researched this for years. Scriptures always reveal the truth, if we get rid of our ideas or other men's ideas.

The 11th horn doesn't just arise after the 10 horns, it arises among them,

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots... (Daniel 7:8 [AKJV])

Within the context of the fourth beast, because we are still dealing with horns of this fourth Roman beast, and so, just as the ten horns are Roman, so is the eleventh horn Roman, that rises among them.

Rondonmonson

The 11th horn doesn't just arise after the 10 horns, it arises among them,

Not that it maters that much, but you have to put it together.

Daniel 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

This tells us he came up after them, but among them. He might be older but came to power after they came to power. This doesn't really matter. The fact that the Little Horn was cast into hell tells you that he will be the Anti-Christ. The Ten Horns can not be 2000 years ago, they are given power ONE HOUR with the Anti-Christ.

There were Roman Emperors who were not Roman, MANY OF THEM, did you know that?

Its about being the RULER of this European Nation that is coming into being.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Not that it maters that much, but you have to put it together.

Daniel 7:7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

This tells us he came up after them, but among them. He might be older but came to power after they came to power. This doesn't really matter. The fact that the Little Horn was cast into hell tells you that he will be the Anti-Christ. The Ten Horns can not be 2000 years ago, they are given power ONE HOUR with the Anti-Christ.

There were Roman Emperors who were not Roman, MANY OF THEM, did you know that?

Its about being the RULER of this European Nation that is coming into being.

You're not understanding. The eleventh horn exists in the context of the fourth beast, rising among the then horns. Do you understand what context means? Example, we are both replying to each other in the context of this one thread. As such, the horn is not a separate beast, meaning a separate kingdom, but rather, is related to the kingdom represented by the fourth beast because all eleven horns spring forth from the context of the Roman empire. Comprehend? If you cannot understand this, you will continue to err as you are now.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A clue is--

Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Rondonmonson

You're not understanding. The eleventh horn exists in the context of the fourth beast, rising among the then horns. Do you understand what context means? Example, we are both replying to each other in the context of this one thread. As such, the horn is not a separate beast, meaning a separate kingdom, but rather, is related to the kingdom represented by the fourth beast because all eleven horns spring forth from the context of the Roman empire. Comprehend? If you cannot understand this, you will continue to err as you are now.

If Rome the Fourth Beast was 2000 Years ago and the Little Horn and 10 Horns come to power ONE HOUR at the end-times (A short time)then they are not the SAME !!

Read the scriptures, the Little Horn is cast into the burning flame. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? You had Rome the Fourth Beast.....Israel is no more and thus you had NO MORE BEASTS. This is why nothing could be a Beast until 1948 when Israel came back to life. Not the Papacy, not Kings, not the Ottoman Empire and not the British Empire.

The Next beast had to be after Israel was Reborn as a nation. This is why you have the 1900 year hiatus period. This is why the Fourth Beast came up, AND you had 10 Horns that came up and a Little Horn with it, it happens 1900 years later, or 2000 years later, whenever it happens, of course.

If the Little Horn is an end time BEAST he is not a part of the Fourth Beast, he just arises from the Fourth Beast. I AM GOING TO LAY THIS OUT ONE MORE TIME.....Via scriptures. Empty you mind brother, the Holy Spirit wants a blank slate at all times.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

{{ So there was a Fourth Beast (Rome) but we know Rome had way more than 10 Kings that were part of its total Kingdom(s). Rome had over 100 Emperors so what does the 10 Kings even mean? They of course mean future Kings, and since the Little Horn is an End Time Beast these 10 Kings are not a part of the Fourth Beast of Rome who had over 100 Emperors....that is why the AND is there. So there was a Fourth Beat, it was described as fierce, with iron teeth, etc. etc. Then it say AND it had ten horns. This is 1900-2000 years later. Rome had 100's of "Kings" or Emperors, these 10 then are not of the FOURTH BEAST !! They then should be understood to come up with the Little Horn who is said to be CAST INTO HELL by Jesus Christ. So these 10 Horns are 10 Kings that arise at the LATTER TIME with the Anti-Christ. }}

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down (JUDGMENT SEATS), and the Ancient of days (JESUS) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

{{The Little Horn/Beast is cast into hell, but the rest of the Beasts....Babylon, Persia, Greece and even Rome lived on for awhile after their demise, but this ANTI-CHRIST/Little Horn is cast straight into hell}}

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms (The other three Beasts), and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first (Fourth Beast), and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. {End tome Kingdom}

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. {END TIME EVENT}

It is two Beasts....A fourth Beast.....then a MAN who becomes a Dictator at the end and Conquers Israel.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
If Rome the Fourth Beast was 2000 Years ago and the Little Horn and 10 Horns come to power ONE HOUR at the end-times (A short time)then they are not the SAME !!

Read the scriptures, the Little Horn is cast into the burning flame. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? You had Rome the Fourth Beast.....Israel is no more and thus you had NO MORE BEASTS. This is why nothing could be a Beast until 1948 when Israel came back to life. Not the Papacy, not Kings, not the Ottoman Empire and not the British Empire.

The Next beast had to be after Israel was Reborn as a nation. This is why you have the 1900 year hiatus period. This is why the Fourth Beast came up, AND you had 10 Horns that came up and a Little Horn with it, it happens 1900 years later, or 2000 years later, whenever it happens, of course.

If the Little Horn is an end time BEAST he is not a part of the Fourth Beast, he just arises from the Fourth Beast. I AM GOING TO LAY THIS OUT ONE MORE TIME.....Via scriptures. Empty you mind brother, the Holy Spirit wants a blank slate at all times.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

{{ So there was a Fourth Beast (Rome) but we know Rome had way more than 10 Kings that were part of its total Kingdom(s). Rome had over 100 Emperors so what does the 10 Kings even mean? They of course mean future Kings, and since the Little Horn is an End Time Beast these 10 Kings are not a part of the Fourth Beast of Rome who had over 100 Emperors....that is why the AND is there. So there was a Fourth Beat, it was described as fierce, with iron teeth, etc. etc. Then it say AND it had ten horns. This is 1900-2000 years later. Rome had 100's of "Kings" or Emperors, these 10 then are not of the FOURTH BEAST !! They then should be understood to come up with the Little Horn who is said to be CAST INTO HELL by Jesus Christ. So these 10 Horns are 10 Kings that arise at the LATTER TIME with the Anti-Christ. }}

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down (JUDGMENT SEATS), and the Ancient of days (JESUS) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

{{The Little Horn/Beast is cast into hell, but the rest of the Beasts....Babylon, Persia, Greece and even Rome lived on for awhile after their demise, but this ANTI-CHRIST/Little Horn is cast straight into hell}}

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms (The other three Beasts), and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first (Fourth Beast), and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. {End tome Kingdom}

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. {END TIME EVENT}

It is two Beasts....A fourth Beast.....then a MAN who becomes a Dictator at the end and Conquers Israel.

The reason that the little horn still exists until the day of Jesus Christ is because the little horn is not just one man, but it is a seat of authority occupied by one man. As such, this seat of authority is that of the Romans, which began as a line of emperors, and then morphed into a line of popes, and to this day, the line of popes still exist, and will continue to exist until the coming of the Lord. The little horn comes from within the context of the fourth beast without a doubt, for if the little horn were another kingdom entirely, it would not have been called a horn, but another beast.

Rondonmonson

The reason that the little horn still exists until the day of Jesus Christ is because the little horn is not just one man, but it is a seat of authority occupied by one man. As such, this seat of authority is that of the Romans, which began as a line of emperors, and then morphed into a line of popes, and to this day, the line of popes still exist, and will continue to exist until the coming of the Lord. The little horn comes from within the context of the fourth beast without a doubt, for if the little horn were another kingdom entirely, it would not have been called a horn, but another beast.

No, man you need to give that stuff up, it is just a lie from the pits of hell. The 10 Kings and the Little horn have power ONE HOUR, a short time. There can be NO BEAST without Israel being CONQUERED !! Israel was as dead men's bones, then God brought them back to life.........Can these bones live again son of man !!

The final BEAST is a man, and he rules from Europe, he is not going to be a Pope he is going to be a political leader. A tyrant.

Why do you guys want it to be a Pope so bad that you are just willing to ignore scriptures? Do you really think these ANTI-GOD Governments of today would let a Pope gain political powers?

Just like all of the other Beasts it a gentile, geo-political leader.

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
No, man you need to give that stuff up, it is just a lie from the pits of hell. The 10 Kings and the Little horn have power ONE HOUR, a short time. There can be NO BEAST without Israel being CONQUERED !! Israel was as dead men's bones, the God brought them back to life.........Can these bones live again son of man !!

The final BEAST is a man, and he rules from Europe, he is not going to be a Pope he is going to be a political leader. A tyrant.

Why do you guys want it to be a Pope so bad that you are just willing to ignore scriptures? Do you really think these ANTI-GOD Governments of today would let a Pope gain political powers?

Just like all of the other Beasts it a gentile, geo-political leader.

You're delusional. I give up. Farewell.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL