The Holy Spirit is an Angel, and Each Believer Receives a Holy Spirit

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The holy spirit that is given today is a new spirit that was first given to the apostles,
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. (Ezekiel 36:26 [ESV])
Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. (Acts 2:2-4 [NIV])
Which was not the same spirit given to the prophets of old, or even Saul, who also received the holy spirit that was given to the prophets of old,
Then the Spirit of the LORD will rush upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man. (1 Samuel 10:6 [ESV])
When he turned his back to leave Samuel, God gave him another heart. And all these signs came to pass that day. When they came to Gibeah, behold, a group of prophets met him, and the Spirit of God rushed upon him, and he prophesied among them. And when all who knew him previously saw how he prophesied with the prophets, the people said to one another, “What has come over the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 10:9-11 [ESV])
But in contrast, this new spirit now causes a man to be completely obedient to God, which before the spirit did not, and thus fulfill,
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9 [KJV])
And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. (Ezekiel 36:27 [ESV])
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. (Daniel 9:24 [KJV])
And she shall bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he shall deliver his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21 [ABP])
And whoever receives this new spirit cannot lose him as men who had the spirit before could,
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, (Ephesians 1:13 [NIV])
and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. (2 Corinthians 1:22 [ESV])
"As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants--from this time on and forever," says the LORD. (Isaiah 59:21 [NIV])
And just as the holy spirit that is given today does not forgive sins,
but whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit shall never have forgiveness but is obligated to eternal judgment,
(Mark 3:29 [JB2000])
Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God." When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. (Acts 5:3-5 [NIV])
So did the angel that guided the Israelites did not forgive sins either,
In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them. (Isaiah 63:9-10 [NIV])
For the angel that guided the Israelites was a holy spirit, hence why the angel in this passage in Isaiah is called a holy spirit, as all angels of God are spirits,
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? (Hebrews 1:14 [NIV])
And and all angels of God are holy,
Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. (Luke 9:26 [NIV])
As such, the terms "holy spirit", or "spirit of God", or "spirit of the LORD", simply refers to an angel that is holy that has taken the form of spirit,
Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: (Psalm 104:4 [KJV])
So that in the form of spirit, which is the form of air and wind, since in the Hebrew and the Greek the same word for "spirit" can also be translated as "wind",
he makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire. (Psalm 104:4 [ESV])
An angel may then become invisible to the eye, and enter in and inhabit a person through his breath, hence why each prophet is said to have a single spirit inside him,
[31] For you are able one by one all to prophesy, that all should learn and all should be comforted. [32] For spirits of prophets submit to prophets. (1 Corinthians 14:31-32 [ABP])
As it is the spirit of God within a man that causes a man to prophesy,
The Spirit of the LORD will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. (1 Samuel 10:6 [NIV])
And even though the scriptures will usually always reference all holy spirits as a singular noun of "holy spirit",
But the comforter, the holy spirit, whom the father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things, and will remind you all things which I said to you. (John 14:26 [ABP])
Just as the scriptures references all men with a singular noun of "man",
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, (Hebrews 9:27 [ESV])
But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” (Matthew 4:4 [ESV])
There is an innumerable amount of holy spirits, just as there is an innumerable amount of people on the earth, for every angel of God is also a holy spirit. And so, in being inside a man of God, a holy spirit can then guide him from within the body more intimately,
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. (John 16:13 [NIV])
Do you not know that you yourselves are God's temple, and the Spirit of God dwells in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16 [BLB])
As opposed to the Israelites who were guided by a holy spirit outside of their bodies ahead of them,
"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. (Exodus 23:20 [NIV])
And so, this is why the elect are instructed to test every spirit, whether the spirit is of God or not,
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (1 John 4:2 [KJV])
Because just as a man can have a spirit of God, so can a man also have a spirit that is not of God, which are unclean spirits that are either demons or fallen angels,
As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, "What you are about to do, do quickly." (John 13:27 [NIV])
And immediately there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit, and he cried out, (Mark 1:23 [NIV])
One day the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?" Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding. (Acts 19:15-16 [NIV])
And so, a spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is a spirit of God.