The Gospel of ones Salvation is revealed to Faith !

beloved57

Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard[spiritually] the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein[The Gospel of Christ] is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

And this Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, so therefore, one must be already born of the Spirit, to have the Gospel of their Salvation revealed to them. The natural man doesn't have the fruit of the Spirit.

Nanja

Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard[spiritually] the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein[The Gospel of Christ] is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

And this Faith is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, so therefore, one must be already born of the Spirit, to have the Gospel of their Salvation revealed to them. The natural man doesn't have the fruit of the Spirit.

Exactly Brother ! The Gospel reveals only to the already saved ones by the fruit of Faith Gal. 5:22 given them in New Birth, that they have the Righteousness of God charged to them.

And their Spiritual hearing is also given by God; so He brings that Spiritual Life to Light for every one of them for whom Christ Died and thus Saved, and gives them Hearing ears Prov. 20:12 to Hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13, which is Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13, after they are Born Again John 3:3 / Born from above, as a result of the Preaching of the Gospel, The Word of Truth Rom. 10:15.

Bradley D

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Luke 5:32).

First there needs to be repentance a feeling of guilt/sorrow for sin. Then a belief/Faith that the Lord Jesus can save them.

Nanja

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Luke 5:32).

First there needs to be repentance a feeling of guilt/sorrow for sin. Then a belief/Faith that the Lord Jesus can save them.

Unless a man be born again, his own works including repentance; feeling guilt, sorrow for sin, is nothing more
than a mere work of the flesh that cannot please God Rom. 8:8: Filthy rags in God's sight Is 64:6 !

beloved57

Since Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, one must already have the Spirit in order for the Gospel to reveal to them their Salvation of Christ !

Nanja

Since Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22, one must already have the Spirit in order for the Gospel to reveal to them their Salvation of Christ !

Amen Bother ! One being given the Fruit of Faith or Faithfulness Eph. 2:8 in New Birth Gal. 5:22, is a revealing of the Gospel [Good News] that he / she is elect of God, and testifies to the fact of their being chosen and predestinated to Salvation Eph. 1:4-5: For belief of the Truth is a fruitful effect of Sanctification of the Spirit 2 Thess. 2:13 which confirms and reveals to one that the Blood of Christ has been shed on their behalf.

Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Rom. 8:9b Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

beloved57

Amen Bother ! One being given the Fruit of Faith or Faithfulness Eph. 2:8 in New Birth Gal. 5:22, is a revealing of the Gospel [Good News] that he / she is elect of God, and testifies to the fact of their being chosen and predestinated to Salvation Eph. 1:4-5: For belief of the Truth is a fruitful effect of Sanctification of the Spirit 2 Thess. 2:13 which confirms and reveals to one that the Blood of Christ has been shed on their behalf.

Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Rom. 8:9b Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Amen Sister, couldn't have said it better, Thanks !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unless a man be born again, his own works including repentance; feeling guilt, sorrow for sin, is nothing more
than a mere work of the flesh that cannot please God Rom. 8:8: Filthy rags in God's sight Is 64:6 !
The Bible clearly tells us that we are saved by the grace of God, not by our works (Ephesians 2:8). So the answer is, “NO, repentance is not a work.” Sadly, the misunderstanding of this word has led many to reject the need for repentance in salvation because they define repentance as “turning from sin,” and call that a work. “Turning from sin” is technically not what the word means. From reasons for hope

beloved57

The Gospel is preached to the poor in Spirit. Lk 4:18

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Isa calls them the meek Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Meekness as well as Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Nanja

The Gospel is preached to the poor in Spirit. Lk 4:18

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Isa calls them the meek Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Meekness as well as Faith is a fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Amen Brother ! Even though the Gospel was to be Preached worldwide, nevertheless when it comes to whom it is to be a Word of Salvation to, it's very specific:

That is, to the poor Ps. 82:3 and the meek:

Ps. 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Mat. 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

James 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?

Now all those for whom the Gospel is a word of Salvation to, they absolutely shall be given Faith, Meekness [Fruits of the Spirit] and ears to Hear it Prov. 20:12: The Gospel of their Salvation !

beloved57

The Gospel, as a Word of Salvation is sent to the born again of the Spirit Acts 13:26

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Notice, its sent to those who feareth God, which naturally no man does. Paul writes of man by nature Rom 3:18

18there is no fear of God before their eyes.

Case in point, God sent the word of Salvation to Cornelius,

Cornelius was said to have feared God Acts 10:1

There was a certain man in Cæsarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 a devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

So God sent Peter to him to preach a word of Salvation

See when men have already been born again, they receive the word into a good ground heart and bear fruit of faith Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Nanja

The Gospel, as a Word of Salvation is sent to the born again of the Spirit Acts 13:26

26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Notice, its sent to those who feareth God, which naturally no man does. Paul writes of man by nature Rom 3:18

18there is no fear of God before their eyes.

Case in point, God sent the word of Salvation to Cornelius,

Cornelius was said to have feared God Acts 10:1

There was a certain man in Cæsarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 a devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

So God sent Peter to him to preach a word of Salvation

See when men have already been born again, they receive the word into a good ground heart and bear fruit of faith Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Amen Brother, the Gospel is sent to the already Spiritually regenerated ones that fear God [born again] to reveal that they have been saved from the power of sin Eph. 1:13. For it's only then are they made meet or qualified to receive the Good News of their Salvation as evidenced by the Fruit of Faith given them in New Birth; and so brings Light and Life 2 Tim. 1:10 to their New Circumcised Heart Mat. 13:23 [good ground] that reveals the Gospel of their Salvation which they are Made able to understand and believe.

beloved57

Amen Brother, the Gospel is sent to the already Spiritually regenerated ones that fear God [born again] to reveal that they have been saved from the power of sin Eph. 1:13. For it's only then are they made meet or qualified to receive the Good News of their Salvation as evidenced by the Fruit of Faith given them in New Birth; and so brings Light and Life 2 Tim. 1:10 to their New Circumcised Heart Mat. 13:23 [good ground] that reveals the Gospel of their Salvation which they are Made able to understand and believe.

Amen Sister!

beloved57

The Gospel of ones Salvation is a Gospel of Sovereign Grace which distinguishes the True God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent, to die as a sacrifice for the sins of His Chosen People. Isa 53:8

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

beloved57

God gives those Christ died for the Gift of Faith so that they will come to know that their debt to God’s justice has been fully paid and they are forgiven of all sin. Christ’s righteousness has been imputed to them so that they owe no debt to God’s law, and when they are brought to faith in Christ, they are liberated from the bondage of the law and set free to serve the Lord in newness of Spirit.