The Gospel of God !

beloved57

The Gospel of God is concerning Jesus Christ Rom 1:1-3

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Its about His Person and finished work. The Gospel concerning Jesus Christ isnt about men and duties men must perform to get saved, but what Jesus Christ has done and saved all for whom He was suppose to save by authority and commission of the Father.

beloved57

You really are hooked on some sort of extremely narrow point you have gathered from Heb 1:3. I told you Jesus purged our sins (and not ours only) but also the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:2). Afterward, he walked on earth for several weeks before He went back to heaven and sat on the right hand of God.

My question to you is what do you think Jesus did after He died on the cross for the sins of the world?

1 John 2:2
And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
You are hooked on evading what Heb 1:3 says.

beloved57

Ok. I got it
You are stuck on your extremely narrow misunderstanding of one Bible verse and are not willing to support your questionable private interpretation.
I am speaking about what the scripture said. Now according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do after purging the sins of them He died for ?

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Also what does it mean He purged their sins ?

beloved57

The Gospel of God Rom 1:1 is that same Gospel of Christ Paul writes of in Rom 1:16-17

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

This righteousness of God in the Gospel come with power to all them which God, foreknew, predestinated, called, Justified and Glorified Rom 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

beloved57

The Gospel of God will lay emphasis on the origin of Salvation, which is Gods Eternal Purpose of Election 2 Tim 1:8-9

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

The purpose of Election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

beloved57

The Gospel of God will lay emphasis on the ground of Salvation, the Atoning Blood of Jesus Christ. This ground was relevant and connected to Gods Eternal Purpose in Election, in that in that Purpose He was slain from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1 Pet 1:19-20

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Yet this Blood atonement would be for Christs Sheep and not the goats; The scripture declares that He specifically laid down His life for the Sheep, or the Many, or His Church. Jn 10:11,15; Matt 20:28; Eph 5:25

As Jesus told some, Ye are not of my Sheep Jn 10:26 He did not lay down His Life for them !

marke

I am speaking about what the scripture said. Now according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do after purging the sins of them He died for ?

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Also what does it mean He purged their sins ?
Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

After Jesus took away the sin of the world He sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

beloved57

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

After Jesus took away the sin of the world He sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
So again according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do ? before He sat down ?

marke

So again according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do ? before He sat down ?
Before Jesus sat down according to Hebrews 1:3, He took away the sin of the world, thus providing for the just purging of the sins of repentant sinners from the past, the present, and the future.

beloved57

Before Jesus sat down according to Hebrews 1:3, He took away the sin of the world, thus providing for the just purging of the sins of repentant sinners from the past, the present, and the future.
Im going to ask once more, according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do before He sat down on the right hand of God ?

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

marke

Im going to ask once more, according to Heb 1:3 what did Christ do before He sat down on the right hand of God ?

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
Having trouble with my English?

beloved57

The Gospel of God will lay emphasis on the application of Salvation, which is regeneration, new birth or quickening. This is the Spirits work upon the elect vessels of mercy, and in them, in sync, harmony with the Fathers Election of them, the Sons Atoning for them. 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Being begotten again speaks of the New Birth, and its by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, so its the application of the atonement. Its the Spirits work Jn 6:63

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Right Divider

Body part
The Gospel of God will lay emphasis on the application of Salvation, which is regeneration, new birth or quickening. This is the Spirits work upon the elect vessels of mercy, and in them, in sync, harmony with the Fathers Election of them, the Sons Atoning for them. 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Being begotten again speaks of the New Birth, and its by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, so its the application of the atonement. Its the Spirits work Jn 6:63

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
The "begotten again" in 1 Peter is talking about Israel. Peter is one of the twelve apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Born again in John 3 refers to the nation of Israel.

beloved57

The "begotten again" in 1 Peter is talking about Israel. Peter is one of the twelve apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Born again in John 3 refers to the nation of Israel.
No its not, unless you mean the Spiritual Israel of God, which is the Church

marke

Calvin said, "Those, therefore, whom God passes by he reprobates, and that for no other cause but because he is pleased to exclud them from the inheritance he predestines to his children."

That is a damnable lie. Calvin was a false teacher and those who have been deceived by him and his followers to believe that lie are in trouble with God Almighty.

Contrary to Calvin's ignorance, God gives both his reasons for saving those he saves and for condemning those He condemns. Here are just a few examples:

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause...
2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause
Romans 1:26
For this cause
Genesis 3:17
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife,
Leviticus 20:3
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molec
Leviticus 26:43
...and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
Numbers 15:31
Because he hath despised the word of the Lord, and hath broken his commandment,
Judges 2:20
And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded
Isaiah 3:8
For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.
Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge:
Isaiah 5:24
Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 17:10
Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation