The Door of the Sheep !

beloved57

Jn 10:1-2,7,9

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

I am the
door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

This passage speaks to the Truth of limited atonement, the narrow way. See Jesus speaking of being the door, specifically says I am the door of the Sheep ! Thats Gods Particular People, a Chosen People. And no its not speaking exclusively of jewish people, though some of them were Gods Sheep, Chosen, but definitely not all of them, for speaking to ethnic jews Jesus says to them Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Also some Gentiles were His Sheep, this is indicated here Jn 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Remember Paul said this speaking of the Gentile Sheep Acts 28:28

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

So now if we reject Gods Salvation provided for exclusively the Sheep, through Jesus Christ, who lays down His Life for the Sheep, then we reject the only door to Salvation !

Nanja

Jn 10:1-2,7,9

[FONT=&]Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the [/FONT]door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

I am the
door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

This passage speaks to the Truth of limited atonement, the narrow way. See Jesus speaking of being the door, specifically says I am the door of the Sheep ! Thats Gods Particular People, a Chosen People. And no its not speaking exclusively of jewish people, though some of them were Gods Sheep, Chosen, but definitely not all of them, for speaking to ethnic jews Jesus says to them Jn 10:26

26 [FONT=&]But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Also some Gentiles were His Sheep, this is indicated here Jn 10:16

[/FONT]
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Remember Paul said this speaking of the Gentile Sheep Acts 28:28

[FONT=&]Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that [/FONT]they will hear it.

So now if we reject Gods Salvation provided for exclusively the Sheep, through Jesus Christ, who lays down His Life for the Sheep, then we reject the only door to Salvation !

Perfectly stated!

beloved57

The Door of the Sheep is that narrow way!

Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Thats the narrow way of limited atonement, for the Sheep. This way is narrow compared to the popular false teaching of unlimited atonement, that Christ gave His Life for those other than His Sheep, when He specifically states that He gave His Life for the Sheep Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

He also just had said that He came that THEY might have Life and it more abundantly Jn 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they[The Sheep] might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The way of unlimited atonenment or that Christ laid down His Life for every single individual to include non sheep, the goats, its that wide way that leads to destruction Matt 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Nanja

The Door of the Sheep is that narrow way!

Matt 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Thats the narrow way of limited atonement, for the Sheep. This way is narrow compared to the popular false teaching of unlimited atonement, that Christ gave His Life for those other than His Sheep, when He specifically states that He gave His Life for the Sheep Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

He also just had said that He came that THEY might have Life and it more abundantly Jn 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they[The Sheep] might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The way of unlimited atonenment or that Christ laid down His Life for every single individual to include non sheep, the goats, its that wide way that leads to destruction Matt 7:13

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Many indeed!

Mat. 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat. 25:41, 46

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

46 And these [goats] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous [Sheep John 10:11, 14,15] into life eternal.

Robert Pate

Banned
The only way into the sheep fold is by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You are a thief and a robber. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Your sins must be dealt with. The law must be fulfilled, without this you will perish.

Nanja

The only way into the sheep fold is by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You are a thief and a robber. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. Your sins must be dealt with. The law must be fulfilled, without this you will perish.

The Gospel is that Testimony of the Eternal Grace Given in Christ which The Elect or Sheep are Justified before the World began.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

That word Justifieth is the Gr. word dikaioō and means:

to render righteous or such as he ought to be;

And that's while they are in a state of impurity and sinfulness.

The Elect or Sheep stand Justified, not guilty before God, solely on the principle or ground work of Christ's Blood!

Rom. 5:8-10
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Hence, the Sheep were Justified, Made Righteous, by the active and passive Obedience of Christ The Shepherd on their behalf.

Rom. 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

beloved57

Pate rejects the only door to Salvation.

beloved57

There is only One Way of Salvation !

Jesus makes it quite clear here Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the greek text the word way is preceded by the def article:

λέγει αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Ἐγώ εἰμι ἡ ὁδὸς καὶ ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ἡ ζωή οὐδεὶς ἔρχεται πρὸς τὸν πατέρα εἰ μὴ δι᾽ ἐμοῦ

Jesus is the One and Only way !

However its exclusively for the Sheep, as He says here Jn 10:7

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the Door

This door/way of Salvation is for the Sheep ! If we are not of His Sheep then we cannot be saved, its a very narrow way ! Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Nanja

There is only One Way of Salvation !

Jesus makes it quite clear here Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the greek text the word way is preceded by the def article:

λέγει αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς Ἐγώ εἰμι ἡ ὁδὸς καὶ ἡ ἀλήθεια καὶ ἡ ζωή οὐδεὶς ἔρχεται πρὸς τὸν πατέρα εἰ μὴ δι᾽ ἐμοῦ

Jesus is the One and Only way !

However its exclusively for the Sheep, as He says here Jn 10:7

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the Door

This door/way of Salvation is for the Sheep ! If we are not of His Sheep then we cannot be saved, its a very narrow way ! Matt 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Amen Brother !

Jesus is The One and Only Way of Salvation for The Sheep, who are the Election of Grace, chosen of the Father in union with Him Eph. 1:4 The Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20, to have remission of sins Eph. 1:7; Heb 1:3.

So the Sheep aren't saved because of any effort on their part, but they are sought out by The Shepherd, resulting in their coming to God by Him Heb. 7:25, who is The Door John 10:7.

The Sheep were always in a state of being Blessed with Salvation!

Ps. 65:4
Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.