The Commandments of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you know the Commandments of God? I encourage you to learn them. Trust and obey God, Yahveh your God. Love Him with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

False Prophet

You shall love the LORD with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself.
[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Jhn 14:1
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
[Jhn 17:20-21
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, [are] in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
[Jhn 12:47-50
47 "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."