The Angel of YHWH

beameup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8z2h-95Ivg

And the Angel of the LORD found her [Hagar] by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. And the Angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
And the Angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Last edited:

CherubRam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8z2h-95Ivg

And the Angel of the LORD found her [Hagar] by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur. And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai. And the Angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. And the Angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Yahshua speaks for Yahwah, that is why he is called "The Word of God."

Before Yahshua was born into this world he was the "Messenger of Yahwah." Then he was called Peniel.

beameup

And the Angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven - Genesis 22:15-17a

Angel of YHWH = YHWH

CherubRam

And the Angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven - Genesis 22:15-17a

Angel of YHWH = YHWH

It is a matter of translation. Yahshua is affirming what Yahwah said.

YLT
and saith, `By Myself I have sworn -- the affirmation of Jehovah -- that because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only one --

beameup

And the Angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time from heaven and said:
“By myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you"
ESV, using the Dead Sea Scrolls
Pretty straight-forward. Malak YHWH speaks to Abraham from HEAVEN and makes the declaration (quoted). On other occasions, Malak YHWH appears on earth in human form.

beameup

And the Angel of the LORD appeared unto him [Moses] in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he [Moses] said, Here am I. - Exodus 3:2-4

Angel of YHWH = YHWH = God ['elohiym]

beameup

Now The Angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim. And he said, “I brought you up out of Egypt and led you into the land which I have sworn to your fathers; and I said, ‘I will never break My covenant with you'" - Judges 2:1

The Angel of YHWH brought Israel out from Egyptian bondage
and led Israel into the Promised Land.