The Angel of the LORD appeared to Moses - YHWH appeared to Moses

beameup

Now Moses was pasturing the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. The Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed. So Moses said, “I must turn aside now and see this marvelous sight, why the bush is not burned up.” When the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” Then He said, “Do not come near here; remove your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” He said also, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” Then Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.
Exodus 3:1-5

beameup

You are recycling these threads. You've already done this one.
The thread from August 4, 2016 was hijacked by "daqq". Ben Masada claimed it was "all a dream".
Now is your opportunity to contribute!

Malek Yahweh
YHWH
:sherlock:

beameup

Nah. Monotheists don't have much to contribute to this kind of thing.

Ahhhhh...yes... eisegesis

a9e26220aa2152b1b7d16625ae74654d.jpg

daqq

The thread from August 4, 2016 was hijacked by "daqq". Ben Masada claimed it was "all a dream".

Malek Yahweh
YHWH

Uh-huh, yeah, that was back when you only had about sixty threads in the first several months you were here so it wasn't much of a big deal because every one else was already ignoring you. Now after looking, I see it appears they stop counting how many threads you have after four pages full, (a hundred), so who really knows how many times you have posted the same thought more than once, eh messenger man? But I suppose this is what happens when you think every new thought deserves a new thread: eventually you begin to forget you already had the same thought once or twice before. But, hey, who's counting anyways, right? Rabbits multiply like rabbits because that is what rabbits are made to do. :chuckle:

beameup

whatever. I wasted time on this once. I won't bother a second time.
The Original Post from August 4th shown no sign of you. Perhaps you consider lurking the same as participation.
Cat got your tongue again?

Angel of YHWH
YHWH

daqq

Malek Yahweh
YHWH

By the way, Ben Masada has some precedent for what he says because the Word of the Father came to Abram in a vision, (Genesis 15:1), and most likely Ben Masada was referencing Numbers 12:6 also, (if he did not outright quote it in that thread). Do you understand what it means that the Word came to Abram in a vision? It strongly implies that the Covenant of Genesis 15 was cut with Abram in the midst of a vision. And what does Yeshua say about those to whom the Word of Elohim has come in John 10:34-35 quoting Psalm 82:6? Yeshua says that those to whom the Word of Elohim has come are called Elohim; and he quotes Psalm 82:6 as the evidence, and he also says that the scripture cannot be broken. That means that father Abraham is an Elohim, (Exodus 3:6). But of course I do not want to be accused of hijacking another one of your frivolous uninformed threads, so I say then, sweet dreams dreamer. :)