The 390 year prophecy of Ezekiel

CherubRam

Prophetic Time Commentary.

The 390 year prophecy of Ezekiel.

This scripture of Ezekiel 4:4-6 is quoted from the N.I.V bible.

Vs. 4. Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side.
Vs. 5. I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel.
Vs. 6. After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah, I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

Also, in the first part of Ezekiel chapter 4:1-3 it speaks of Jerusalem being under siege, and in the last part of chapter 4:16 and 17 it speaks of famine in Jerusalem. The only time in history that happened after Ezekiel's prophecy, was in 70 AD.
Jerusalem had been under siege before, but they did not suffer from famine also.
Those two events together help mark the end of that prophecy. So by counting backwards from 70 AD, and adding 320 BC, you get 390 years. According to Ezekiel's prophecy it would be at that time, ( 320 BC ) that the nation of Israel would begin their sin. Alexander the Great conquered the Holy Land in about 332 BC and introduces Hellenism, and that's what would later begin the sin of the nation Israel.
Antiochus Epiphanes promoted Hellenism in Judaea which was eagerly embraced by the Jewish elite in about 175 BC.
Antiochus IV prohibited the practice of Judaism under a sentence of death and dedicated the temple to Zeus in 167 BC. It was at that time ( 167 BC ), that the Hellenistic priest and people forced the Judaic priest and people to go and live in the desert.
It was they who became the Essenes, and where The Book of Enoch and The Dead Sea Scrolls came from. The Hellenist were a secret society who were also in charge of the temple in Yahshua's time.
Counting backwards again from 70 AD, and subtracting 40 years from 70 AD, you get 30 AD. It was in 30 AD that Yahshua began to preach to "Judah" the faithful.
Although many converts were won, basically his message was rejected by the Hellenistic priest and people who had "joined hands with pagans". And so by history we see how Israel the nation began its sin, along with Judah the faithful.

Damascus Document of Qumran.
And from the day of the gathering in of the Unique Teacher, until the destruction of all the men of war who turned back with the man of lies, there shall be about 40 years.
30 AD + 40 AD = 70 AD

CherubRam

20488798512_91809be3e3_b.jpg

Link to image: http://farm1.staticflickr.com/468/20488798512_91809be3e3_b.jpg

nonanomanon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MW3KJUa8FQ

(We're going to be comparing a few different figures, so we'll try to keep this simple)

NUMBERS 11:19 Ye shall not eat one day, nor two days, nor five days, neither ten days, nor twenty days;
NUMBERS 11:20 [But] even a whole month, until it come out at your nostrils, and it be loathsome unto you: because that ye have despised the LORD which [is] among you, and have wept before him, saying, Why came we forth out of Egypt?

You shall not eat the 20 Generations of Genesis 5 and Genesis 11, neither shall ye eat the 10 Generations of Genesis 11, or the last 5 Generations of Genesis 11. Neither shall ye eat Abram because he was called Abraham (the lord commanded him to kill his son), Neither shall ye eat Noah (the lord gave him unclean spirits in his house). Neither Shall ye eat of Joseph (30) (Genesis 41:46, Num 11:20), because it is the Lord's Blessing to Give in his season (Earth's Moon Essentially).

400 Years, 400 Days ... 40 Years and 40 Days

EXODUS 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
EZEKIEL 4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
EZEKIEL 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Left Side 400 Years and 400 Days

390 Years, and 10 Commandments = 400 (God allowed Isreal to Eat 10 Generations of Gen. 11)
370 Days, and 30 of Joseph = 400 (God allowed Isreal to witness the blessing by the Plaques of Egypt)

Right Side 40 Years and 40 Days

40 Years of Isreal in the Wilderness (God Reconciled the sin of Isreal Eating the 10 Generations of Shem in Genesis 11)
40 Days of Moses obtaining the 10 Commandments (God Reconciled the sin of Isreal Eating Joseph during the Seven Plaques)
1. 390 Literal Years in Egypt, but God altered the Hyperdimension for Isreal, so it is counted as 400 Years
2. 370 Literal Days of Plaques in Egypt, but God altered the Hyperdimension for Isreal so it is counted as 400 Days

EXODUS 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, [was] four hundred and thirty years.
EXODUS 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.

Now we have to be careful with the language. 390 Years in Egypt + 40 Years in the Wilderness without Hyperdimensional Correction applied. When God gave the 10 Commandments he finished the Judgment of Isreal in Egypt, that concluded that branch of judgment for the 390 Years in Egypt and the 40 Years in the Wilderness. The Sin of Egypt or the displaced Hyperdimension was not corrected in full until the 390 Years in Egypt and the 40 Years in the Wilderness were completed.

(I do think there is anything planned for the final 10 days before the 12 Hours + 3 Days of Darkness, the Gospel has a 15 Year (Hezekiah), 15 Day (Apostle Peter), and 15 Hour (Jesus, 3 Hours of Darkness at the Cross, and 12 Hours of Darkness when the judgment is revealed...just a footnote (Pay the reward money, tell the media you issued a reward for information and recovery, tell the media who this person is, and wait, the universe will be with you momentarily, or just give up, I don't care, this is simply how you choose to be resolved, your judgment is over for now)

(the antichrist is killed very frequently, so he is older then he appears, by the universe standards of interaction he may be approaching 120 years in reality, matching his age in the old testament, based on the force you are using to kill routinely. thats an equation the gospel only implies, if we follow how Moses lived for 120 Years, and then 12,000 Days at the end of time, so I don't know in reality how close we really are to this accusation of how filthy, these people are before they are put done, shortly)

Last edited:

nonanomanon

unknow%20artist-436497.jpg

Ages of Man. Article Link.

Son of Man beaten with 40 Stripes First, then Satan is beaten with 40 Stripes Second
(The figure of 40 is doubled, but it is not proportional)

DEUTERONOMY 25:3 Forty stripes he may give him, [and] not exceed: lest, [if] he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee.

40 Stripes for the Son of Man, and 40 Stripes for his brother Satan, Lets begin with this statement. The figures are proportional, they are not equal, the reason is the Son of Man is also judged against Heavenly Salvation, while Satan is not. For this reason the Son of Man in God's eyes is a vessel of reconciliation for Satan, so the 40 Stripes for the Son of Man, and the 40 Stripes for Satan will not be equal.

Son of Man is not given 40 Stripes (so the figure is under forty), Satan is given 40 Stripes (so the figure is equal to forty)

II CORINTHIANS 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty [stripes] save one.
EZEKIEL 4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
EZEKIEL 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

39 Stripes for the Son of Man, and 40 Stripes for Satan. When God indicates this difference he is introducing a parable, now we must attempt to indicate this parable into literal terms.

NUMBERS 11:19 Ye shall not eat one day, nor two days, nor five days, neither ten days, nor twenty days;
NUMBERS 11:20 [But] even a whole month, until it come out at your nostrils, and it be loathsome unto you: because that ye have despised the LORD which [is] among you, and have wept before him, saying, Why came we forth out of Egypt?
II CORINTHIANS 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty [stripes] save one.
II CORINTHIANS 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

40 for Satan (Num 11:19, Num 11:20), Under 40 for the Sons of Man (Num 11:20 as a reference to Joseph)
1. 20 + 10 + 5 + 2 +1 + "Two Witnesses" described in Num 11:20 = 40 a reference to Satan
2. "About 30 Joseph" (the Month mentioned or 12,000 Days of Joseph ... the Antichrist's Life Span)

40 Days - 5 - 1 = 34 - "3 Days and a Half a Day (2Corin11:25)" = "About 30 Joseph, Luke 3:23"
1. Life Span of the Antichrist 12,000 Days (About 30 Joseph) (2Corinthians11:24)
2. Three Days and a Half a Day (2Corinthians11:25)

This is obviously about the Antichrist since "Jesus and Joseph are given about 30 years" in Luke 3:23. Later on in revelation Joseph is given 12,000. God does not want the Antichrist to live any longer then 12,000 days as a representative of Reuben. Since Jesus came as a representative of Reuben outside of the Old Testament, God limits his activities with Reuben outside of the Old Testament, that is what the gospel is declaring in a round about way.

(490 is more of a Heavenly Figure, 390 is simply more of an Earthly Figure) (Facing the end of more then 95% of human life on earth, I'm sure there are many excuses surfacing to attempt to gain more time to beat to death, and kill the Antichrist, but that is unclean, now you are asking God to do something unclean, but I've told you what is going to happen when their kind keeps attempting to eliminate the Antichrist, facing the end of their lives) (2Corinthians11:25, appears to attribute the 40 Stripes of Satan to the 3 and 1/2 Days before the 150 days at the end of time, but its simply showing the literal conclusion of the 40 days of repentance, which is the last 40 Days of the Antichrist's Life Span ... Satan and the Son of Man are covered in 2Corinthians11:24, 40 for Satan, and "About 30 for the Son of Man)

Last edited: