Tanking Harris Throws a Hail Mary, Agrees to Fox

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

The full interview. I'm just watching it now for the first time. After listening to Hannity on the radio give his analysis of it.

According to Hannity it was originally supposed to be a one hour interview, recorded live just before air time giving them enough time to do the digital manipulation to make it ready to be broadcast.

Then the Harris people said no she's only going to commit to half hour interview.

Then she showed up 12 minutes late.

This is all scripted by Obama, she's using Obama's men, and it's undoubtedly just like the debate with Trump, scripted down to the last tot and jittle.

ok doser

30 seconds in

Brett asks a simple question straightforward, the disgusting liar deflects, Brett presses, the disgusting piece of human excrement says Brett let's just get to the point

This is why I can't watch this stuff. 30 seconds in and I hate her more than ever.

ok doser

Okay I've watched 3 minutes and what I'm hearing in her answers and in her attempts to control the conversation is Obama very vividly and Bill Clinton also.

Props to Bret Baer for the patience that I wouldn't have been able to exhibit.

I can't even stand to watch this for more than a couple minutes at a time

ok doser

Okay I've watched 3 minutes and what I'm hearing in her answers and in her attempts to control the conversation is Obama very vividly and Bill Clinton also.

Props to Bret Baer for the patience that I wouldn't have been able to exhibit.

I can't even stand to watch this for more than a couple minutes at a time
I meant to say that she can't get away with what Obama and Clinton could because she doesn't have the natural charisma that Clinton has and she isn't as likable as Obama could be.

She's unlikable
Nobody likes her
She's ugly
and she's stupid
and she sounds like a braying donkey

The only policy that she can run on is that she's not Trump

ok doser

Takeaways

Mr Potatohead back on CNN trying to push an inedible line of propaganda.

Q: When did you first notice that your boss was a dementia-addled retard?
A: Joe the Rapist is as competent as ever

Q: 79% of the country says that your administration has been an absolute dumpster fire. How do you respond?
A: It's all Donald Trump's fault because he's been running for office. And my presidency will be different from Joe the Rapist's presidency even though I won't tell you what policies I'll change or what policies I support or what I would have done differently over the last three and a half years.

ok doser

I liked the fact that Brett rarely referred to Biden by name and usually referred to it as "your administration".

I was hoping he would raise the "on the first day of my administration" nonsense that Harris is fond of using and remind her that the first day of her administration was three and a half years ago. And that she's had three and a half years to achieve all the things she's promising to do now.