Sharing the Gospel Online.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli Ziv 16 Yom Omer 31.

What do you think or believe about sharing the gospel online? Is it a good idea? Is it a freedom that all should have? Should it be protected?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli Ziv 16 Yom Omer 31.

What do you think or believe about sharing the gospel online? Is it a good idea? Is it a freedom that all should have? Should it be protected?

Shalom.

Jacob

I SAID
Depends on what you call the gospel. If you are talking about the new testament yes.
SHARING THE GOSPEL-NEW TESTAMENT-LAW OF CHRIST
2 Tim 2:24-26
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
Matt 24:45-46
45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
46 "Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
2 Tim 4:2
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
Eph 4:29-32
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you.
John 6:44
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
Luke 21:28
28 "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
2 Cor 6:17
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
Matt 25:32-33
32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matt 13:49
49 "So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just,
1 Cor 15:1-3
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand,
2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you-- unless you believed in vain.
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 20:27 NKJV — “For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.