Shalom. Torah observance in the United States of America.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Ziv 21, day.

What is Torah observance like in the United States of America?

I am a Jew, Jewish, of Israel, and a citizen of the United States of America from birth.

What do you know about Torah observance? Do you observe Torah?

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
glorydaz commented

:nono:

in a negative reputation entry for the first post in this thread, the OP (opening post). She had said she was maybe going to give me negative rep again and that I could do the same to her. She had told me to take the negative rep like a man. I am a man, but this is completely outlandish. I have no reason to private message her about her negative rep as she has asked me not to private message her, which I completely understand. Being that she has not responded to the OP, I believe that she is not subscribed to this thread but I do not know how to contact her to address her about what she is doing. Can someone contact her and let her know that she should not be giving out negative rep without people being able to respond to it or comment on it even to her? Do I not understand why people are not supposed to send private messages or something? Is this completely unrelated to that in that it is negative rep which is a function of the website, like private messages are?

Shalom.

Jacob