Shalom. The New Covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. It is in His blood. He died for us. He gave His life for us. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. It is not like the Old Covenant, the covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, which the people broke.

Discuss.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What do you see in this that helps you? What can you add? How does this help you? Is the message complete and entire?

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

The old covenant was for the ethnic houses of Judah and Israel.

The new covenant is for the spiritual houses of Judah and Israel.

Everything is spiritual under the new covenant. Jesus is our great high priest offering his perfect sacrifice before the Father. Believers are a spiritual priesthood and the lively stones of a spiritual house. Fleshly circumcision has been replaced by the circumcision of Christ or the new birth. The old law of commandments has been replaced by Christ's agape love that is written in the heart. It's all spiritual now and you are still in the flesh.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ 1Pet. 2:5

The greek word for house here is the same used by the writer of Hebrews for the house of Judah and the house of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The old covenant was for the ethnic houses of Judah and Israel.

The new covenant is for the spiritual houses of Judah and Israel.

Everything is spiritual under the new covenant. Jesus is our great high priest offering his perfect sacrifice before the Father. Believers are a spiritual priesthood and the lively stones of a spiritual house. Fleshly circumcision has been replaced by the circumcision of Christ or the new birth. The old law of commandments has been replaced by Christ's agape love that is written in the heart. It's all spiritual now and you are still in the flesh.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ 1Pet. 2:5

The greek word for house here is the same used by the writer of Hebrews for the house of Judah and the house of Israel.

Shalom.

Why do you say that The New Covenant is for the house of Judah and the house of Israel? Jeremiah 31:31-34 usually says the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

You have used the word spiritual.

Why do you refer to the Old Covenant as for the house of Judah and the house of Israel?

I have been born again of and by the Spirit of God, which dwells in me by faith. I do not live according to the flesh.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

Why do you say that The New Covenant is for the house of Judah and the house of Israel? Jeremiah 31:31-34 usually says the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

You have used the word spiritual.

Why do you refer to the Old Covenant as for the house of Judah and the house of Israel?

I have been born again of and by the Spirit of God, which dwells in me by faith. I do not live according to the flesh.

Shalom.

Jacob

There is no ethnic house of Judah today and there was no ethnic house of Israel in the 1st century when the new covenant was ratified. All the Jews today are a mixed people. Did you know that when people go to have their DNA checked they find traces of other ethnic groups in their profile that they had no clue about? Infidelity in marriage is the #1 cause of this.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is no ethnic house of Judah today and there was no ethnic house of Israel in the 1st century when the new covenant was ratified. All the Jews today are a mixed people. Did you know that when people go to have their DNA checked they find traces of other ethnic groups in their profile that they had no clue about? Infidelity in marriage is the #1 cause of this.
Shalom.

I do not know what is meant by ethnic and I do not know what to say in regard to the rest of your post.

Shalom.

Jacob