Shalom. Is Jesus the Man who is God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God.

He is a man and the only begotten Son of God. He is the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why didn't you reply in the other thread you started? To say you are of God, is to make yourself equal to God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why didn't you reply in the other thread you started? To say you are of God, is to make yourself equal to God.
Shalom.

I believe you are asking about a post you made that someone else responded to that was not addressed to me. If I am in error let me know.

If you are of God what does that mean? Are you a child or son of God? Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. Are you asking if I think or believe myself to be a prophet? Are you asking if I am of Israel?

I live in Lakewood, Washington. It is Sheni, the second day of the week. It is erev, evening. The word for morning is boker. The word for day is yom.

Shalom Nick M. God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

iamaberean

I am a Prince, for God is my father!

Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.