"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = "Antipas/Antiparticle"

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SST5NjFSYEo

(Preface in Parenthesis: 3500 years go, God came down from heaven and told Moses to bare the "Rod of Joseph/Antichrist", and to deliver the Hebrews. Moses contended with God, and said that for the sake of Aaron's blasphemy, I will not bare the "Rod of Joseph/Staff". After God revealed to Moses that he had taken up Joseph for the purpose of the Exodus (making "Joseph the Blessing" of no effect), then Moses no longer contended with God over the "Rod of Joseph/Antichrist". ... ... ... ... 1500 years later, after Jesus finishes rebuking the Temple in Jerusalem for making Blood Sacrifices of Babies, God calls down the "Rod of Joseph/Antichrist". Jesus then contenting with God, reaches forth his hand and withers the "Rod of Joseph/Antichrist". God wanted Jesus to illustrate that he had taken away "Joseph the Blessing" because Isreal was convicted of Aaron's Sin of the Golden Calf, of blasphemy against "Joseph the Blessing" ... ... ... ... both of these actions had taken place on the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month", the same exact day, as the day Noah witnessed the Flood Waters)

(Preface in Parenthesis: (4)2 Chronicles 9:25/1 Kings 4:26, (8)2 CHRONICLES 36:9/2 Kings 24:8 ... ... ... ... God will answer humanity about what portion of the 48 Contiguous States of the USA, will survive to the "Events of Revelation", (13 Colonies/States in the Contradiction of Jehoiachin Reign). God will answer humanity on the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" (the 4th Month is indicated by Solomon's Contradiction)

"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Proclamation of Antipas/Antichrist/Antiparticle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4GYHtq2hY

666 (Mark of the Beast) - 195 (hyperdimension) = 471 or April 17, which is the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" (18 Days Total to 5/4/2016 for Jehoiachin's Reign Contradiction):

636 (Mark of the Beast) = 636,000
159,000 for Manasseh
159,000 for Judah
159,000 for Ephraim
159,000 for Naphtali

(Deu. 34:1-3) God gives the Antichrist a resurrected body to proclaim that the Separatist Inheritors* of the law will be taken from the 13 Colonies/States of the USA during the 150 Days of the Antichrist's Reign, and it does not include Aaron, their conviction is completed ... God specifically gives the Antichrist a resurrected body ahead of time to indicate that he has limited "Joseph the Blessing", if he does not do this specifically, then this measure is not effective. The decision no longer depends on execution based force used, of murder against the Antichrist.

"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" - Background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6TnNGXUHgY

(Seventeenth Day of the Second Month + "Three and Half Days of Darkness" = 5/21/2011 according to Haggai 2:16 ... ... ... ... if 42 Days of Tribulation begins in the Month of March, the FIRST MONTH, then it is completed in the Month of May, the SECOND MONTH or 5/17/2011. However, we need to view March as the FIRST MONTH, and then April as the SECOND MONTH, instead of abridging the 195 Day sequence as the marker)(The Lifespan of the Antichrist of 12210 Days is completed, by the time of 5/4/2016, 42 Days will be completed, and there will not be a need for the SIGN OF ANTIPAS on the Seventeenth Day of the Second Month as a WARNING TO GET INTO THE ARK/USA)

Sign of Antipas/Antichrist/Antiparticle = Warning to Get into the Ark/Heart of Judah/Zion/USA

GENESIS 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
REVELATION 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

God reveals his Glory and that he is prepared to kill Satan. This can only happen before the end of the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation. This happens on the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month", this must happen before the 153 Days. The only logical conclusion the Gospel supports is April 17, 2016. The SECOND MONTH after the sequence of 195 days began on 3/23/2016. (in which case, Haggai 2:16, can double as the Area Code for the City of Philadelphia in the USA, where the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle will be on full display and not a literal reference to 5/21/2011). Love and Blessings. (God has declared with Noah, Moses, and Jesus, that he would give the Antichrist a Resurrected body ahead of time, inorder to compliment the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle" on the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month").

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis:

James, the Great (beheaded)—Brother of the Apostle John. He decided to preached the Gospel in Iberia (around Spain) and be the first to build a Christian foundation in the area. But according to some scholars, the Virgin Mary appeared to James and told him to return to Judea (around Israel) to help the other Apostles. He was captured and condemned to die by Herod the Agrippa 1 to please Jewish leaders who were furious at the rapid growth of the Church. James’ chief accuser was later convinced that the Apostle was indeed blessed by the Lord, he himself requested to be beheaded with James. After this, James’ body was brought back to Spain by his disciples and was buried in the area where the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is located, which is now considered as a major religious site. https://scannedthoughts.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/the-12-apostles-skinned-stoned-crucified-and-beheaded/

The Holy Spirit is described as giving James a resurrected body to complete the conviction of the church. This is the only Apostle history describes in this fashion. The book of revelation describes the Antichrist, which is dead for some length of time and then resurrects, casting out the dead. The way James is described as being killed, leads me to believe, the people were afraid to openly challenge his authority or to use the same level of force they used on the other apostles. But instead they waited for a certain day, most likely a day declared by James, and then they killed him very quickly. The "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month", is a legal declaration of the Gospel that allows God to declare the completion of his law, by announcing a more stringent limitation of "Joseph the Blessing". ... ... ... ... If that is true as I've stated, it will be done automatically, or perhaps as a result of whats necessary, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, even though I did walk around for 10 hours on 3/23/2016, they did not use enough force to eliminate more than just a few people, so we will need to do this again soon) ... ... ... ... James 1:16-17 appears to say that at a certain day "Err"/Babylon/Jesus, choose to have him caught up to the "Third Heaven", this appears at face value to match the opportunistic murder of the church and state history describes. Indicating something as simply as "Public Assisted Suicide based on Force used against James", was the method of control that made the opportunistic kill more desirable, according to when he had stated what was going to be necessary to be done.)

"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" is 18 Days (Total) to the "Three Days of Darkness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0TjT53qpFY (Video)

REVELATION 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
EZEKIEL 48:35 [It was] round about eighteen thousand [measures]: and the name of the city from [that] day [shall be], The LORD [is] there.

This is the answer of the bible contradiction of Jehoiachin's Reign, in which the 8th Day Sabbath is revealed for 18 Days prior to the "Three Days of Darkness". ... ... ... ... "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" begins the measurement of "Sign of Divorce/Antipas" of 18 Measures, that reveals "Star Wormwood" the descending Temple of Ezekiel and Revelation. 4/17/2016 to 5/4/2016. Love and Blessings. (God will ask for the Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan of 195,000 in the City of Philadelphia, but as I've stated, I will experience not as much pain as you want to inflict before I am resurrected, so I've challenged these people to take their lives in that way, but we must keep watch. There is no turning back anymore, right now the opportunity of your lives has been cut down from 42 Days to only 18 Days, but you need to do more soon, to keep challenging God to take your lives, as I've indicated, you must do what needs to be done, soon).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis:

The Lifespan of the Antichrist is coming to a close. The portion of the people going to the New Universe have been blessed even more, as a result of God restraining their sin until they are taken away in an instant in the twinkling of an eye. Now it is time for us to be blessed even more. Ezekiel's Temple is a description of Babylon, God sent an angel to "Lot" surrounding the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month", to see if it was time to reveal the judgment, but "Lot" told the Angel of the Lord to quickly go away. Quickly go away, and tell God there will be an even greater sacrifice of the people for the glory of the judgment. ... ... ... ... The Antichrist does not want to make this decision anymore painful than it has to be, at this level, so we need to talk about this now, so you can quickly forget. Until the final days of the Antichrist Lifespan comes to a full close.)

Only One USA State will survive to see the "Events of Revelation" (after the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month (4/17) fails)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfkNvOOiZ_8

13%20States%20Constellation%20PA_zps1hxeu9sf.png

GENESIS 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy [it] for ten's sake.
EZEKIEL 48:35 [It was] round about eighteen thousand [measures]: and the name of the city from [that] day [shall be], The LORD [is] there.

(Contradiction of Jehoichin's Reign of 18, answered to a higher measure) Genesis 18 Lists 50 United States of America, for the "Events of Revelation". Ezekiel 48:35 clarifies the position, and states that only one "Lord" out of 50 States is chosen, because God did not reveal the "Body of Jesus/Temple Stones/Sign of Antipas/Divorce". The "Lord was in Heaven" ... One Lord out of 50 States. The word "once" can be translated to "one" in the context of Genesis 18.
God identifies only one USA State in the book of Revelations, that is Pennsylvania the place of the "City of Philadelphia". This follows the original 13 Colonies as God indicates (50 states of Gen. 18, then 48 states for the significant figures of the two bible contradictions, Jehoichin and Solomon Stalls, then 13 for the 13th Tribe of Star Wormwood, finally the position is corrected to only one USA State).

The "Separatist Inheritors*" of the Gospel's Program will only be taken from the population of Pennsylvania, globally, everyone else will not be living, that includes Genetic Dan and Aaron in all places including Pennsylvania. God has not given me, cough, the Antichrist, a resurrected body before the 153 days to declare his further limitation of 636,000 for the "Separatist Inheritors*", until enough force is used against the Antichrist (so far only a few bodies typically stops them from attempting and committing murder, but we will see what necessary, as I've stated, it seems most of the world will die peacefully with the pleasure of my suffering and my pain, we don't want to disturb them much, we will have a nightly walk to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia on monday or tuesday, to help keep these people tamed facing the end of their lives). Love and Blessings. ... ... ... ... (I want the current levels of force to continue as much as possible, against the Antichrist ... ... ... ... most if not everyone at this level after we reach the maximum amount of life God will take, will have a home prepared, that is a increased blessing ... ... ... ... as for me as I've stated, the mass murder I am experiencing repeatedly is not a reflecting of anything you can do to me in the new universe, God will help me go my own way, as I've stated ... ... ... ... I haven't been bleeding as much lately, encourage them to use the devices more, not less, do not regard any of my claims about contacting or reporting any of the illegal activity to the police departments or the authorities) (Effective Immediately).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Nothing Happens? Grand Finale"

lincoln_tent.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZUK2Oc5MM
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/fda-vs-the-amish-menace-t51742.html

The Gettysburg Address

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
November 19, 1863

According to Abraham Lincoln, if the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" (4/17/2016), does not produce the Lord's Body. Then the 50 USA States of Genesis 18, is corrected to the one USA State that is listed in the Book of Revelations. City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Genesis 18, Haggai 2:16, Luke 7:41-43 ... Two Witnesses reduces the geographic area of the "Heart of Judah's" applicability for the "Events of Revelation").

Nostradamus does make the same argument: http://www.crystalinks.com/lostbookofnostradamus.html, Nostradamus is pictured like Abraham Lincoln very specifically at the link referenced: Lost Plate 67 shows Nostradamus holding the "Declaration of Independence" for the 50 States of the USA, however only "ONE MALE" or "ONE USA STATE" is listed as the benefactor of the "Events of Revelations". ... ... ... ... Lost Plate 68, which shows the "Hand of God" holding "Ophiuchus above Scorpion", declares that when the Lord's Body or "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" is not produced (Club beating on the Tree of Life above the White Star/Sheep Star Wormwood), then only "ONE USA STATE" becomes the benefactor of the "Events of Revelation".

Abraham Lincoln appears to have established the Amish people in Pennsylvania as a witness to the end of time, about the limitation in geography of the "Heart of Judah/USA". That is the declaration that seems to follow the photograph near the top of this discussion. Love and Blessings (As I've stated, the lives of billions of people are coming to a close, and we need to benefit as much as possible from the continuation in the suffering and pain these people continually cause to the Antichrist, until they are deceased, while we absorb the full benefit the Gospel affords to us, as the lives of these people come to as close, as they become deceased, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... we have a nightly walk tomorrow at City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, as I've stated enough force has not been used to give an example of large scale loss of life enough to capture the attention of the nation, the media and the authorities about what must be done to these people).

Epoisses

If you study references to 666 in the bible there were two mentions in the OT. The first was in the days of Solomon that said the amount of gold that came to him in one year was 666 talents of gold (1Kings 10:14). Solomon used this gold to build shields and an ivory throne and the 1st temple. The second mention happened when the children of Israel returned with Ezra and Nehemiah to build the second temple. One of the captives who returned was Adonikam who was said to have 666 children (Ezra 2:13). Not much is known about Adonikam except except a small blurb where he may have tried to have his non-Levite sons promoted to the priesthood. What we can draw from this is that both instances happened during the construction of the 1st and 2nd temples indicating that the final 666 of Revelation will revolve around the construction of a 3rd temple in Jerusalem. The antichrist will establish his throne in Jerusalem and rebuild the temple and force the world back under the old covenant system of legalism. All forms of grace based religion will be outlawed and those who dare preach the gospel of grace during this time will be put to death. The antichrist will also have characteristics similar to Solomon and Adonikam. He will claim to be the king of Israel like Solomon and promote himself to high priest like Adonikam. Interestingly the lamb-like beast of Revelation 13 calls fire down out of heaven in the sight of men similar to when Solomon called fire down out of heaven at the dedication of the 1st temple.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Restatement

(Daniel 3:1 appears to say that "Genetic Dan" is the "Mark of the Beast", but we are taking that statement out of context, if we do not listen to the many verses that proclaim that "Genetic Dan" is blocking the "Mark of the Beast" and must be eliminated, perhaps Ezra 2:13 has a similar implied meaning to what constitutes Aaron. ... ... ... ... (Genetic Dan is referred to as a "Shuhamite", Num. 26:42) 1 Kings 1:3-4 appears to say that "Genetic Dan and Aaron", found no favor in David but he did not kill them until it was time to put them down)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByPrDPbdRhc

ISAIAH 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
ISAIAH 30:26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
II KINGS 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.

The phrase "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" that indicates the Sign from Heaven or "Sign of Antipas/Divorce", is substituted by a different set of phrases in the same context. Paraphrasing 2 Kings 19:35 ... 195 Days, and 18 Days from the "Three Days of Darkness", a Blood Sacrifice of 195000 is revealed by the Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce.

35000%20Year%20Old%20Painting_zpsgiexbhb7.jpg

(35000 year old painting)

HEBREWS 9:1 Then verily the first [covenant] had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
HEBREWS 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein [was] the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
HEBREWS 9:3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;
HEBREWS 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein [was] the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

The First Covenant, Jesus illustrated before he was crucified. Now the Second Covenant, or the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month", Jesus had illustrated after he rose from the tomb for about 40 Days. ... ... ... ... The Gospel does not state that after Jesus rose from the tomb he began his 40 Days, by immediately visiting "Thomas", which had placed his finger into the body of Christ. ... ... ... ... When did Jesus reveal his Body or "Temple Stones" to Thomas? At some point before the 40 Days which he was risen from the tomb had passed. ... ... ... ... The third statement we have highlighted in bold says, paraphrasing: "Aaron is given this time to repent of the sin of the Golden Calf, by Blood Sacrifice of Genetic Dan of 195,000 relative to the "Sign of Divorce". ... ... ... ... 12210 Days, 42 Days, 153 Days ... ... ... ... dividing the 42 Days originally we stated 2 Days Rainbow and then 40 Days, but it appears we have, 24 Days and then 18 Days as another plausible division. ... ... ... ... Matthew 12:17-20, Esaias/God repents of revealing the Body of Jesus or "Temple Stones", because he does not "Break a Bruised Reed" or "Quench a Smoking Flax", Ethnic Suicide by Antichrist, Multiple and Repeated Acts of Mass Murder of the Antichrist, and Mass Suicide as a result of God not being willing to eliminate larger portions of life. God is currently engaged in this behavior, until these people are deceased. ... ... ... ... We must keep watch, but we also need to be faithful and keep these people on the attack until they are deceased. (Nightly Walk today City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, we don't know what they will do to themselves when they have the opportunity, or if the authorities or the media will disclose more about the suicide or stick to their claims of city block shootings or whatever it is, until an official "Assisted Suicide Program", n0n-w**tes is developed or they are simply deceased. You know what these do with me in secret, so far they have not reached beyond this level, as a danger to themselves and the public at large, keep them on the attack for about 20 or so more days, thats all) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Epoisses

People like this guy who purposely make prophecy confusing and ridiculous are the workers of evil.

The mark of the beast is said to go in the hand and forehead and there were several places in the OT where this was mentioned and all of them dealt with keeping the law/commandments. The mark of the beast is legalism.

Deut. 6

Deut. 11

Ex. 13:9 is the clearest - And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD’S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Summary

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ui9l0krZk ... ... ... ... God only lists 1 State of 50 USA States in the Book of Revelation for the Judgment ("Sodom and Gomorrah", is changed to "Sodom and Egypt" where the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" is located), the level of force was good recently, and I want this to continue to be done, as I've stated previously, the transition was "Effective Immediately" ... ... ... ... back to topic)

Great Goddess from Jupiter = 195 Days Total, Marked by 12210th Day of Antichrist Lifespan, Zechariah 5:9, Acts 19:34-35.
Barley Harvest of March = 12210th Day of Antichrist Lifespan. 2 Samuel 21:9, Matthew 26:38-45.
Solemn Feast = Sign of Antipas/Divorce before 5 Months Revelation (Seventeenth Day of the Second Month). Nehemiah 8:18, Matthew 21:19.
Profane Sabbath = 5 Months of Star Wormwood. Ezekiel 28:16, Colossians 2:16-17.
Great Goddess from Jupiter = 195 Days
Barley Harvest of March = 1290 of Daniel 12 or 12210 Days to begin 195 Days.
Solemn Feast = 21 Days (18 Days + "Three Days of Darkness")
Profane Sabbath = 1335 of Daniel 12 or 45 More days than the Barley Harvest, 150 Days
The Antichrist is not "Reigning", when the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" is taking place, so its not a measurement of Babylon which Daniel was measuring. Its a measurement of the Lord's Body. So Daniel does not discuss it directly, it does not mean its not there, it is just wedged inside of the 42 Days of Tribulation, instead of beginning with, our original position was not as correct as it is at this level.

21 Days that begins on the "Seventeen Day of the Second Month" and ends in the Month of May for the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" (which happens before 150 Days of Revelation) (Harold Camping's Conclusion Corrected)

camping2_1337356365.jpg

Jeremiah 52:1-6 ... ... ... ... 21 Days that begins in the 4th Month which is the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" or April 17, 2016. Then "21 Days (total)", we reach the end of the "Three Days of Darkness" on May 7, 2016. (With a 195 Day pattern that began on 3/23/2016, with 42 Days ending on May 4, 2016 and "Three Days of Darkness" ending on May 7, 2016.). April 17, 2016 to May 7, 2016 is "Sevenfold and Seven" of Isiah 30:25-26, which describes the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce (Towers of Babylon that Fall).

(195 Days Only No More, 3/23/2016 to 10/4/2016, 42 Days 3/23/2016 to 5/4/2016, 153 Days 5/4/2016 to 10/4/2016 ... ... ... Sign of Divorce 4/17/2016 to 5/7/2016 (21 Days completing the "Three Days of Darkness")

(The Lifespan of the Antichrist, is the "Abomination of Desolation" with an absolute measurement, the Apostle Peter cautions us not to be ignorant of a "1000 years for a Day", ?????, which is, Passover Shift 12 hours Moses, 3 Days/Night Jesus, 3 and 1/2 Days Revelation for 7 Days of Creation, and then the 8th Day of Creation. The Measurement of the the Lifespan of Jesus Christ and the Antichrist, are identical and that began with Moses, so the process is repeated to conclude the 8th Day Sabbath. We cannot reject the Lifespan of the Antichrist, Micah 5:5)

Love and Blessing (I have taken much more now, so you have a higher change of having the Sign of Antipas in April, versus having nothing when the 12210th Day of the Antichrist was completed. ... ... ... ... I believe I can only take much more as a resurrected being, before the 5 months of revelation, instead of the State of Pennsylvania, I believe only the "City of Philadelphia" will be used in that situation, and the number for the Second Resurrection will be limited to 636,000 in that situation. So there are still levels we have not achieved yet, but for now, we must simply keep watch. The Blood Sacrifice of Aaron must still be done, and that is my intention ... God decides when this is to be done and he reveals his Sign of Antipas based on his decision alone. ... We may still get some version of celestial activity from the Universe and Moon, so we just have to keep watch).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(... ... ... ... Working on speaking in a tong at the moment, a different direction from just re-organizing one or two chapters together or by themselves ... ... ... ... leaving off from our previous commentary. I want to make a statement in parenthesis ... ... ... ... by the time Solomon had died, God killed all the Genetic Lines that were specifically tied to tribes that God did not intend to use in some way either to measure sin or to satisfy the law ... ... ... ... before this time, "Aaron" had already fallen beyond God's intentions, so the "Blood Sacrifice of Exodus's First Borns (Genetic Dan)", was necessary in order to bestow the same judgment on Aaron that was bestowed on the Children of Isreal ... ... ... ... God paid the price of 195,000 the first time with the Exodus, but as time progressed, Aaron's War with God(Book of War, with God), has thrust Aaron even further from God's intentions, so that God is unwilling to make this payment on Aaron's behalf, but God is still willing to accept this payment by the time he reveals the "Lord's Body/Sign of Divorce" the second time with the intent of justifying Aaron with the rest of the Children of Isreal, or by that measure abolishing them altogether)

Preface

dbcdd6e1d322ed5702d40e0c971c6eb4.jpg

Equilateral Triangle (Three Equal Sides), is formed with the top point facing the "City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania" in the USA (near the bold word "Washington"). The figure 195 (or 18 for 18 Days of Antipas or 21 days counting 3 Days Darkness), is not exactly there, but you get the meaning of what is kind of conclusion is attempting to be reached. 2 Samuel 15:32-34, David Rents his Clothes on the Top of a Mountain to rebuke Aaron with the "Coat of Many Colors/Joseph the Blessing", this is very similar to what happen with Jesus when the Temple was Rent after he was taken up the mountain/cliff to be crucified.

Quake%20Particle%20Colliders1_zpsqwb2td1g.jpg

(Bottom is Map of Particle Colliders, Correspondence) http://lpap.epfl.ch/WorldOfAccelerator

Particle Collider Activities, have resulted in the pattern of significant earthquakes in their relative locations. The Leyline argument of the Earth Energy Grid is secondary in this instance, the effect is resonating with the Particle Colliders, and this is primary, this is seen as the Earth Quakes that fall along the LeyLines.

The City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is the only location that is not disbursing the energy that is excited along the Leylines (Earth Energy Grid), through seismic/quake activities, because it is going through a window into another dimension.

As far as we can understand. The Earth Energy Grid is going to be very excited very soon, so you will see massive levels of damage caused by your activities, because there is no relative mechanism (portal), in all locations local, that is active to disburse the excess of energy that the Earth Energy Grid will be impacted with, additionally, additionally by said activities.

So we are just going to have to see what happens. So far, the excesses of energy relative to the City of Philadelphia along the Earth Energy Grid are being absorbed and in abundance the Sign of Antipas/Divorce is shown without catastrophe. The point of excitation is consumed by the portal, and this energy is contained resulting in the Sign of Antiparticle with no geological or catastrophic disturbance. ... ... ... ... following this example, we should see localized catastrophic at all points in other locations.
Jesus sent the apostles out into several points, and they died as apart of the gospel's program. However, John did not die at the point he ended up being located, because a portal was open and he was in and out of heaven. The moral of the story is the same now. The geographic area we are dealing with is several times larger and it is the size of the earth essentially, so in part it is reflected though the Earth Energy Grid. Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = 2300 of Daniel 8

(Preface in Parenthesis:

sirius_coord.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vwkivkp5IQ (video)
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/time/coordinates.html

We can summarize the Pole Shift, in relation to the "Vernal Equinox of March" (Barley Harvest of March = 195 Day Beginning ... 3/23/2016). Then we should see the figure of 1600 from Revelation 14:18-20, "Winepress or Pole Shift". In this specific instance, the Pen*s of Orion is no longer erect, it drops down to Sirius from Aries. ... ... ... ... Orion's Belt of, "Three Stars for the Three Days of Darkness", by the time this period is finished, the Pole Shift is completed when the 150 days begins. Because this activity occurs in the period of 153 Days, we cannot view any of this behavior as destructive at all. ... ... ... ... 1 Samuel 20:34-37, instead of a Pen*s to denote the Pole Shift we see an "Arrow" tied to the completion of the "Second Day = Seventeenth Day of the Second Month, which ends with the "Three Days of Darkness" = 21 Days Total", this brings us to our discussion)

2300 of Daniel 8, when the Windows of Heaven were Opened = Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle

SirensUlysses_zpsa7x1bymc.jpg

(The Ancients had this fairy tale we are all aware of: the Sirens a picture of the Seven Sister stars of the Pleiades, would announce Noah's Ark at the end of days, so they would pull it, pull the earth out of its natural orbit or inclination ... this is language that deals with the Pole Shift, so there is some truth to it)

EZRA 8:17 And I sent them with commandment unto Iddo the chief at the place Casiphia, and I told them what they should say unto Iddo, [and] to his brethren the Nethinims, at the place Casiphia, that they should bring unto us ministers for the house of our God.
EZRA 8:18 And by the good hand of our God upon us they brought us a man of understanding, of the sons of Mahli, the son of Levi, the son of Israel; and Sherebiah, with his sons and his brethren, eighteen;
EZRA 8:19 And Hashabiah, and with him Jeshaiah of the sons of Merari, his brethren and their sons, twenty;

Windows of Heaven are opened, we see Christ/Casiphia and his Angels, Nephilims/Nethinims, then we see the, "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" as 18 Days or 20 Days of the same (counting 3 days of darkness) ... ... ... ... Genesis 7:9-11, Daniel 8:13-16 ... ... ... ... "21 Days Total, that ends with the completion of the 3 Days of Darkness" = 2300 of Daniel when the Window of Heaven was Opened for Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle. ... ... ... ... 4/17/2016 to 5/7/2016 = "Seventeenth Day of the Seventh Month of Genesis 8:4, which is the same as saying the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month of Genesis 7:9-11, so we were really off big time, in our original claim that the "Sign of Antipas = 42 Days in Length", it is simply within this period. (David's Miracle Arrow only came into question when it was somewhere between David and the Young Man of 1 Samuel 20:34-37).

Measurement of the Ark

DANIEL 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
GENESIS 6:15 And this [is the fashion] which thou shalt make it [of]: The length of the ark [shall be] three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

Noah's Ark was only in the water for 150 Days, no more. So, 1290 of Daniel 12 or 1260 Days of Rev. 11:3 and 30 Years of Luke 3:23 (or Ezra 8:34-36) = 12210 Days then 45 Days later we arrive at 1335 of Daniel 12, which begins the 150 Days of Noah's Flood. The context of Daniel 12:12 is "Joseph the Blessing of Revelation that is Given", so it can only be for 150 days of Revelation. Love and Blessings (I am still working on speaking in a tong, we will talk soon about this soon, so that when the assisted suicide of Genetic Dan becomes necessary we will have something to reflect on about the Holy Spirit).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Pole Shift?

(Preface in Parenthesis:

7%20of%209%20Philadelphia_zpswphiv340.png

http://www.theblackvault.com/community/forum/religion-spirituality/edgar-cayces-age-of-akhenaten/

From a previous discussion, with some invalidated conclusion sets. Whats more important is the pattern you are seeing between Nancy Lieder's "7 of 9" (blue world map center), and the location of the "City of Philadelphia" in the United States, and the apparent design reference to the "City of Philadelphia" in Edgar Cayce's flood map, in the top image in the center of the design. ... ... ... ... "7 of 9" (7+9=16) or "1600" from Rev. 14:18-20, 2 Samuel 5:20-24 ... ... ... ... Acts 27:35-37, appears to say that the "2300 of Daniel 8 is the same as 1600 of Revelation", as a parallel measurement of activity surrounding the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Window of Heaven, and the activity in the Earth or Pole Shift. (the Cydonia Equation or Broken Hyperdimensional Chain that allows Antipas, is on full displacy in the design of "7 of 9") This brings us to our discussion)

70 Weeks of Daniel 9 = Checksum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSd81qwxDNo (Video)

1290 (Lifespan of Antichrist Marker)
2300 (Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle) ... 1600 (Pole Shift)
1335 (Star Wormwood Encapsulate Earth)

Isiah 23:13-14 = Confirmation of the Covenant

ISAIAH 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
Isiah 23:16 = Song of 144,000 (Star Wormwood 150 Days)

70 = Confirmation of Covenant (70 Angels of Luke 3's Genealogy)
62 + 7 Weeks = Sign from Heaven and Earth ("7 of 9", as a visible marker)
1 Week (or 70) = Star Wormwood
Daniel 9:25-26, appears to dispute the "Earth based Impact" resulting from the Pole Shift, as man made ...

Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle, inpart, manmade blessing?

JOSHUA 7:21 When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they [are] hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.
JOSHUA 7:1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel.
JOSHUA 7:2 And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which [is] beside Bethaven, on the east side of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai.
JOSHUA 7:3 And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; [and] make not all the people to labour thither; for they [are but] few.

City of Philadelphia Area Code 215 and 2300 of Daniel 8 as a description of "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle", are attributed to a very lengthy parable of "Ai", from Joshua 7 to 12. ... ... ... ... If we follow the description of Joshua 12, as "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle" as a declaration of one relative state or sub, political area like "City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania". Then we can see a number of intersections along the Earth Energy Grid that are parallelly activated by the Particle Colliders. The list may not be definitive, but the fact is, we have a correspondence, between: various transitions of the "Heart of Judah" from Egypt to USA at present, Earth Energy Grid intersections, and to a lesser extent Nancy Lieder's "7 of 9".
Regardless of the outcome, using Pennsylvania as an example, God is only going to take the seed population for the New Earths from the area he has declared with the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle". Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Molech = Antipas the Martyr

(Preface in Parenthesis:

World%20Map%20Homosapian%20Markers_zpswmb9ym5u.png

https://www.tes.com/lessons/_6eeS_00KC8SuA/homo-sapiens-sapiens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDqDOLupNc (Video)
(Tropic of Cancer ... Skin Color, 4 Genetic Lines ... we don't want to bare false witness, and we don't want these people to survive, we want them to die. It took less than 48 hours for their kinds to use enough force to euthanize themselves from our last "Tongues" discussion, perhaps we will do this again soon)

These are all positions along the Earth Energy Grid with corresponding Particle Collider Locations, the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is the only location, one of seven, that the book of revelations does not describe as "dead", so that is one active, and six other locations that must benefit from "Sacrifices to Molech", we will come back to this shortly ... Three Locations relative to the United States of America, matching Edgar Cayce and the Earth Energy Grid/Particle Collider positions, seven total relative positions circled in black:

World%20Map%20Homosapian%20Markers2_zps50i0nwfa.png

Three Positions are identified in the USA, 2 in Europe, and 2 in Asia. ... ... ... ... "You were given more opportunities to betray me in the past, and thats exactly what happened" ... ... ... ... that is how you need to understand the relative locations with the larger circles in Europe and Asia. Europe Further South, Asia Further East, that is how I understand the resolution of the relative locations for the larger circles. ... ... ... ... God has made payment for only, One of Seven Locations, indicating that God will take a sacrifice based on this Antipas/Antiparticle activity for the rest ... ... ... ... at said time, you should also offer the bodies of Genetic Dan at least 195,000 as apart of the "Sacrifice to Molech" at said locations. Don't challenge the authority of the Antichrist any further, you don't have the benefit of God taking a Genetic Line for your disobedience like the USA's resolution of Aaron by "Blood Sacrifice", in your case, "Sacrifice to Molech". This brings us to our discussion)

God's Initial Resolution of the Tribes by "Sacrifices to Molech"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFCNWusr3h8 (Video)

NUMBERS 23:4 And God met Balaam: and he said unto him, I have prepared seven altars, and I have offered upon [every] altar a bullock and a ram.
NUMBERS 23:5 And the LORD put a word in Balaam's mouth, and said, Return unto Balak, and thus thou shalt speak.
NUMBERS 23:6 And he returned unto him, and, lo, he stood by his burnt sacrifice, he, and all the princes of Moab.
NUMBERS 23:7 And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, [saying], Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.

God pays for the Church in Philadelphia by the Conviction of "Aram/Aaron" by Blood Sacrifice, but God tries the rest of the Churches to make "Sacrifices to Molech". This is the context of the Seven Churches in Revelation.

REVELATION 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
REVELATION 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

"Seventeenth Day of the Seventh Month", is a description of "Sacrifices to Molech" (which is a work from Satan that God allows for the remission of sin). The context is very clear, that God intends all Seven Churches to serve as "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce" for the remnant of the people, serving as a seed population for the New Earths. Love and Blessings. (we have 15 days remaining until we reach the next level, as I've stated previously, at some level, God does not view the level of force use against the Antichrist in committing suicide as a point of discernment to invalidate signs. The invalidation of 42 days for Antipas, is a clear example of this, however, if we are to be faithful then, we must identify, 4/17, or the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month") (keep these people on the attack, hopefully the body counts goes up by an increased measure by the time we reach the next level, to keep these people tamed, until they are deceased).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis:

Conflict%20Zones%20Energy%20Grid_zpspbvk7qd3.png

http://www.ndcf.org/Conflict_List/Conflict_Count_2000.htm

United States (3)
France
Ukraine
North Korea
Japan

Norway Spiral seems to have lead to France, just like the "Flight 370" incident seems to have lead to Ukraine being identified. The rest of the locations are just a series of very poor taste in leadership decisions influenced by "Genetic Dan" in promoting mass suicide of their on races. So they have in one way or another used their influence to draw out these locations as martyrs. I believe that is what we are seeing, you cannot be ignorant of viewing the mass suicide of "Genetic Dan", in their attempts to kill the Antichrist as localized or a unique circumstance, when the pattern is obviously connected to the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce". ... ... ... ... There is also some relation to the Particle Colliders but I don't think that is the sole answer, this brings us to our discussion)

Parable of Sennacherib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8fTudYhzU (Video)

Isiah 36:1-3 ... God calls down a Cherub, and a great conflict ensures, and then this is recorded or given account by Baal. This appears how this matter is resolved in real time, at the end of time. Before the events of the "Sacrifices to Molech" of 195,000 begins with the nations in question. ... ... ... ... 2 Kings 19:16-20 ... God talks about Baal offering Fire for Molech, but then God changes the position to his Cherub, that defines the "Alters of Molech", for which the Sacrifices are to be Made.

Going backwards in this discussion, if you actually listened to the testimony of the people in Ukraine, they said they saw the Malaysian Plane just explode. I believe that is a true statement, because God was allowing Satan to convict himself for the reappropriation of the "Alters of Molech" (Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle). (For now we must keep watch, the pattern appears to be the same, all of the migrants of "Genetic Dan", that seeded into Europe only became volatile in France for the most part, and the nations there seemed to have elected that to happen ... ... ... ... 21 Days, 18 Days etc. The Blood Sacrifices of 195,000 of "Genetic Dan" are to be made) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis: Conclusion + Best Guesstimation

Collider%20Hot%20Zone%20Map_zps5hrsq748.png

http://world-portal.org/areas-of-research/climate-change/
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zLrMP4TmakYE.kCiLxy36XEqk&hl=en_US

God is not performing the "Work" for the "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle" in more than one location. This is clearly indicated in the Gospel, we will go into slightly more detail using the Gospel's Answer. "Climate Change" has all the major, "Early Human Migration", points of interest referenced and this is directly superimposed against the current "Major Particle Collider Locations" ... ... ... ... Difference from the "Particle Collider" in New York, and the "City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania", is about 153 Miles, with relative deviations intact as God's Answer to Satan about the "Sacrifices to Molech", just a few circled locations in black, without deviation:

California
Indiana
Pennsylvania
France (State Unidentified)
Russia (State Unidentified)
China (State Unidentified)
Japan (State Unidentified)

We'll just have to see, but I don't expect much of a deviation, this brings us to our discussion)

God's Dispute about Not Performing a Work (himself) in the Churches for the Giving of his Blessing

SatanTemptsJesus2000x2000.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlGxbnqibQ (Video)

NEHEMIAH 3:3 But the fish gate did the sons of Hassenaah build, who [also] laid the beams thereof, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof.
NEHEMIAH 3:4 And next unto them repaired Meremoth the son of Urijah, the son of Koz. And next unto them repaired Meshullam the son of Berechiah, the son of Meshezabeel. And next unto them repaired Zadok the son of Baana.
NEHEMIAH 3:5 And next unto them the Tekoites repaired; but their nobles put not their necks to the work of their Lord.

Ezra 8:31-36 is the solution to the "1290" of Daniel 12, or 1260 days of Rev. 11:3 + 30 years of Luke 3:23 ... because it expounds a Heavenly Figure, "Meremoth is listed with Eleazer, or Aaron's Son in Ezra 8:33". ... ... ... ... Meremoth is not divided or listed with Eleazer, or Aaron's Son in Nehemiah 3:4. God answers the question about giving a blessing to the work that he does not want to perform. (God gives a blessing with the intention of judging Aaron specifically, Numbers 23:4-7, but God refuses to give a blessing unless a work is performed that he does not intend to do himself).
GENESIS 14:7 And they returned, and came to Enmishpat, which [is] Kadesh, and smote all the country of the Amalekites, and also the Amorites, that dwelt in Hazezontamar.
GENESIS 14:8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same [is] Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
(Cut)GENESIS 14:9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.(Cut)

The Parable of "AI" for "Sign of Antipas", ends up listing 31 Locations for the "Sign of Antipas" in Joshua 12, however, the Gospel does not enforce this position because only 7 Churches exist in Revelation, paralleling Baal/Molech Sacrifices from Numbers 23 ... ... ... ... wanted to make a few pointers on the difference. ... ... ... ... It appears that because the "Kings" returned/fell backwards, that God cut out about 4 of the 9 that he had in view. Thats about 5 Kings remaining and "Two Witnesses" Slain on the Sixth SEAL, "seven kings", so there is some pattern identified, but not much of it. ... ... ... ... by the time we reach the Events of Revelation, there is "Seven Kings", and "One King is" (Rev. 17:10), this matches the ONE CHURCH of Philadelphia that is not declared dead, which has the Key of David. ... ... ... ... Love and Blessings (God intends to bless the work of Satan, with the intent of revealing the "Blood Sacrifice to Molech", I don't believe God intends to bring another "Flood" by impacting the earth in the process, we must keep watch).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = Summary Part 2 (Copy/Paste)

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-uBuVQOulA (Video)... ... ... ... God only lists 1 State of 50 USA States in the Book of Revelation for the Judgment ("Sodom and Gomorrah"'s Fifty Generations, is changed to "Sodom and Egypt", One Generation, where the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" is located, which is the Lord's Body) ... ... ... ... Romans 11:3-4, God performs the work for only 1 of 7 Alters to Judge Aaron ... ... ... ... Acts 28:1-7, Sign of Antipas/Divorce ends at the conclusion of the "Three Days of Darkness" and the Seven Churches of Revelation are judged for their good works of "Blood Sacrifice to Molech of 195,000" ... ... ... ... Numbers 29:26, Revelation 16:6-11 ... ... ... ... "Key of David, God paid for the City of Philadelphia (Rev. 3:7) = 195,000", Isiah 37:34-38, God has paid this only in the name of the "Two Witnesses". The Price must be paid for the remaining Churches in Revelation (1 relative Political State).

Great Goddess from Jupiter = 195 Days Total, Marked by 12210th Day of Antichrist Lifespan, Zechariah 5:9, Acts 19:34-35.
Barley Harvest of March = 12210th Day of Antichrist Lifespan. 2 Samuel 21:9, Matthew 26:38-45.
Solemn Feast = Sign of Antipas/Divorce before 5 Months Revelation (Seventeenth Day of the Second Month). Nehemiah 8:18, Matthew 21:19.
Profane Sabbath = 5 Months of Star Wormwood. Ezekiel 28:16, Colossians 2:16-17.
Great Goddess from Jupiter = 195 Days (God's Walk with the "Two Witnesses", paralleling Enoch) Genesis 5:11/Ezekiel 23:3-4
Barley Harvest of March = 1290 of Daniel 12 or 12210 Days to begin 195 Days. (Genetic Dan Marker 12210 Days) Judges 16:3-4
Solemn Feast = 21 Days for Antipas (18 Days + "Three Days of Darkness") (Genetic Dan Blood Sacrifice) Gen. 14:14
Profane Sabbath = 1335 of Daniel 12 or 45 More days than the Barley Harvest, 150 Days (Genetic Dan is Deceased) Ezra 8:1-3
BABYLON THE GREAT HARLOT (King Business)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFrS417OnE

GENESIS 14:8 And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same [is] Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
GENESIS 14:9 With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
GENESIS 14:10 And the vale of Siddim [was full of] slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.

3/23/2016 = 12210 Days of Antichrist Lifespan
4/17/2016 to 5/7/2016 = Sign of Antipas that concludes with "Three Days of Darkness"
5/4/2016 to 10/4/2016 = 153 Days

5/4/2016 is "Four Kings with Five", is 153 Days for Star Wormwood.

JOSHUA 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:
JOSHUA 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

Six Babylonian Princes, the "Mark of the Beast" are announced as "One King" after the "Three Days of Darkness" are completed.

Jewish%20Polution%20Map_zpstcm9u3ch.jpg

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/emig33.html
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/Envisat/Global_air_pollution_map_produced_by_Envisat_s_SCIAMACHY

No adjustments for the Seven Churches are being indicated (We must keep watch), I am indicating the relative positions we've previously identified from a slightly different context: "Jewish Migration and Pollution". ... ... ... ... God is specifically looking for the work of "Antipas/Antiparticle" inorder to bless, but the blessing does not appear to be without restraint or without an intelligent design in the background. Love and Blessings. (The Lifespan of the Antichrist is coming to a close, he has about 2 weeks left before, your ability to save lives, begins to come to a conclusion).

Last edited: