Seven Stars, Seven Lampsticks, Seven Spirits, Seven Eyes

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Seven Stars, Seven Lampsticks, Seven Spirits, Seven Eyes[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:19. "Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampsticks is this: The seven stars are the messengers of the seven congregations, and the seven lampsticks are the seven congregations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 4:5. From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lampsticks were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lampsticks are the Seven Spirits of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spirit is the nature of a person, place, or thing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seven Spirits.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 3:1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“To the messenger of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 4:5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 5:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Seven Horns is the strength or kingdoms of the seven congregations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seven Eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 3:9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Seven Congregations are the Eyes of The Lord throughout the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: Earth is also called Heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any questions?[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Thunder, and the Sons of Thunder.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thunder means action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Samuel 2:10[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
those who oppose the LORD will be shattered. He will thunder against them from heaven; (the LORD / Yahwah) will judge the ends of the earth. "He will give strength to his king and exalt the horn of his anointed."[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 26:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 36:29[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Who can understand how he spreads out the clouds, how he thunders from his pavilion?[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job 36:33[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
His thunder announces the coming storm; even the cattle make known its approach.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeremiah 25:30[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
"Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: " 'The LORD will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joel 2:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joel 3:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amos 1:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He said: "The LORD roars from Zion and thunders from Jerusalem; the pastures of the shepherds dry up, and the top of Carmel withers."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 3:17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
James son of Zebedee and his brother John (to them he gave the name Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder);[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 4:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lightning is Judgment. Rumblings are voices. Thunder is Action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 8:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coal and fire also mean judgment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 10:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 10:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, "Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 16:16[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]18[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]19[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]20[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]21[/FONT][FONT=&quot]From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Armageddon or Harmagedon: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelations 16:16. "and in the Hebrew language it is called Armageddon."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is no word "Armageddon" in the Hebrew language; the word Armageddon is a contraction or mistranslation for the words,"Mount of the Congregation Zion". [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ar / ma / ged / don. Also: Har / ma / ged / on. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Har / edah / siyyon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Har:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Mount or Mountain. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Edah or Mowed:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Assembly, Community or Congregation. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Siyyon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Zion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelations 16:13-16.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and that beast, and out of the mouth of a false prophet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14. For they have evil spirits, working miracles for the rulers of the earth and the whole world, to gather them togather to do battle against God Almighty on that great day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15. Watch, I come like a thief. Blessed is he that keeps watch, and keeps his cloths, or else he will walk naked, and people will see his shame. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16. And they gathered them together to that place, and in the Hebrew language it is called; Mount of the Congregation Zion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 29:8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 9:1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Wisdom has built her house; she has hewn out its seven pillars. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelations 3:12.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 3:9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] There are seven eyes on that one stone, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechariah 4:10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] These seven are the eyes of the lord, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelations 5:6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He had seven horns and seven eyes, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelations 1:20.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lamps is this: The seven stars are the angels (messengers of God) of the seven churches (congregations), [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zechriah 3:8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Listen O high priest of Joshua and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come; I am going to bring my servent, the Branch. (Yahshua) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is a presumption by some scholars, and not a fact, that Megiddo is a battlefield described in the Bible, in relationship to Revelation 16:16, as a place of a predicted final struggle between good and evil. Some believe that the name may be taken from that of the battlefield of Megiddo valley. See Judges 5:19. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The word "Megiddo" appears in scripture twelve times, and never with the word "Har" for (Mount) in front of it. The word "Megiddon" is a King James translation in the Old Testament only; and in Revelation 16:16, the King James uses the word spelling "Armageddon". The Valley of Megiddo and Armageddon have no biblical relationship. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]King James Version: Zechariah 12:9-11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they will mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as (Like) the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zion is not only the faithful in Israel and the world, but it is also a city in the last days according to scripture. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There is a great deal of scripture to support what I claim, with the word "Zion". However, there is no scripture to support that the valley of Megiddo is a gathering place for Zion. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The false prophet will tell the leaders of the world that Zion must be destroyed, so that their descendants will inherit the earth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Is the end coming soon?

[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]so that a messenger may run with it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Though it linger[/FONT][FONT=&quot], wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]my salvation will not be delayed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I delay my wrath[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]it shall be fulfilled without delay.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]it will certainly come and will not delay.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There will be no more delay![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Hosea 6:2
After [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]two days[/FONT][FONT=&quot] he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With the Lord a day is like a thousand years[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Before the year 2133 the world will be destroyed by two thirds.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Before the year 2133 the world will be destroyed by two thirds.

Jesus died at approximately 3 PM on the 14th of the first month (April 5) in 30 CE.

He died during the fourth millennial week. Jesus died on the fourth day of the week.

Jesus said for the elect's sake the time would be cut short.

CherubRam

Jesus died at approximately 3 PM on the 14th of the first month (April 5) in 30 CE.

He died during the fourth millennial week. Jesus died on the fourth day of the week.

Jesus said for the elect's sake the time would be cut short.

The big question is, Two Days from when? Israel was finally defeated in 133 AD.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]2300[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2000+133= 2133. 167 BC + 133 AD + 2000= 2300.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 9:14[/FONT][FONT=&quot] He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]133 AD plus 2000 equals 2133 AD. Israel was finally defeated in 133 AD. The Civil Hebrew Calendar had 140 subtracted from it to prove Bar Kokhba was the Messiah to come. 5760+140=5900.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What I have said about the 140 years being subtracted is correct according to carbon dating done in Israel.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reconsecrated[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After the one thousand years reign of Christ, God will make all things new. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Earth is also a sanctuary. [/FONT]

Revelation 21:5
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]What do these numbers have to do with prophecies that are longer than the numbers?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 8:13[/FONT] Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled —the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “[FONT=&quot]It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings[/FONT]; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

[FONT=&quot]The Interpretation of the Vision[/FONT]

15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the time of the end.” [/FONT]

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the appointed time of the end[/FONT]. 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “[FONT=&quot]The vision of the evenings and mornings[/FONT] that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it [FONT=&quot]concerns the distant future[/FONT].”

27 I, Daniel, was worn out. I lay exhausted for several days. Then I got up and went about the king’s business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There could be also a literal application to these numbers, but we are looking for them to fit with our time frame. Christ returns in [two days,] but two days from when? I believe it is from the final defeat of Israel in 133AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 133 + 2000= 2133AD. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Also 167BC is when the temple and people were taken over by the Hellenist.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 2300-167BC = 2133AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

According to the encyclopedia the lowest common divisor is a meaningless term.
Anyway, we want the smallest whole number that is divisible into each of the numbers.

1260 + 777 = 2037 [-70 =1967]
1290 + 777 = 2067 [-2000=67] [2067+42=2109+3.5=2112.5]
+1335 + 777 = 2112 [+21=2133] [2300-167=2133]
3885 ÷5 = 777

1260÷5= 252
1290÷5= 258
1335÷5=+267
I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967AD + 70= 2037AD. 1967AD + 100=2067AD. 2300-167BC= 2133AD. 2133 - 2000=133AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]