Satan, Inc (TOL'S Heritic List). By Nameless In Grace

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Add Nameless.In.Grace (Unitarian Universalism/Universalism)

You read into my words too much.

Universal means all.

Many will reject Him to His face.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

:yawn: Re 12:10, Eph 4:14

See:

Summary

[emoji4]. I noticed you take a lot of scripture out of context.

I still think your OK Serpent Dove

:yawn: Jn 8:37

Thank you.

"They will ban you from the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering service to God.*"

I believe Jesus is God and I believe in the Saving Power of the Blood of Jesus for all who Love. For by Love, we will know them.

You have banned me because I don't endorse the death of Homosexuals.

It's OK Serpy. I still won't mistreat you.

Claiming our verses again? :Shimei: Eph 4:14

"Not all of scripture is written to you but all scripture is written for you." ~ J. Vernon McGee

"Jn 16:2 he offers God service. Paul, before he was saved, personified this attitude as he persecuted the church thinking that he was doing service for God (Acts 22:4, 5; 26:9–11; Gal. 1:13–17; Phil. 3:6; 1 Tim. 1:12–17). After Paul’s conversion, the persecutor became the persecuted because of the hatred of the world (2 Cor. 11:22–27; cf. Stephen in Acts 7:54–8:3)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1616). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

It's funny how you insulted my Love for Jesus for 4 hours straight until you could take me out of context.

Do you take anything else out of context?

:yawn: I insult your wicked and false teaching (Eph 4:14). :juggle:

Servant Dove, You told me I wasn't saved.

I quoted this because I claim Jesus Christ as my Lord, God and Savior.

I acknowledge that many will be lost by their words.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

I forgive you for doing this.

I claim First John 4 and the sacrifice of God.

May God forgive you for what you have done today.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

abf658fe3a44ca92d9dbc1c13d74de7d_thumb.jpg

c55ed5569aadced4f135b7e6eb1513be.jpg

Judge not and Love Your Enemies.

I Love You Serpent Dove. I forgive you. May God Forgive what you have done to a brother.

Serpent Dove,

This hurts my heart and honestly, I know you don't care.

I quoted scripture about the Flesh of the Living God and you mocked me.

I wish you the best and I will continue to treat you kindly, but you truly hurt me. If you were trying to, you succeeded.

Jesus says I'm supposed to rejoice in persecution, but it is so hard and my flesh is weak.

I feel like a friend stabbed me in the back today.

I'm wide open to your persecution.

You can stack all the condemnation on me you wish.

I don't count any lost.

I am not the Judge of man.

If anyone expects me to put anyone on this list, you can be assured it will never happen.

This is a hateful tool and I point out the damage it does.

If anyone puts another person on this list, it is not my doing.

I believe Jesus is God, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the Son of Man according to all scripture.

I claim the Sacrifice of Jesus the Christ and I further express that His Spirit is in my Life to do His work with me.

I Teach Mercy, Grace and Love.

I condemn judgment, but not those that judge.

This concludes my post.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Satan, Inc (TOL'S Heritic List). By Nameless In Grace

This is my creed that was given to ALL men by Jesus the Savior and God of all Creation through the mighty Apostle of John the Revelator. (John the Beloved)

May none grow cold in Love.

1 John 4 (ESV)

Test the Spirits

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

God Is Love

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.