Satan Has a Plan for Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
Satan has a plan for your life. His plan is to take you to hell with him, where there is weeping and the gnashing of teeth, Matthew 8:12, Matthew 22:13, Matthew 24:51, Matthew 25:30. His plan for you is that you become religious. Religion is man's preoccupation with his own spirituality, which is himself. What do the Calvinist talk about? They talk about Calvinism and themselves. What do the Catholics talk about? They talk about the Catholic church and themselves. All religions have one thing in common, they are all subjective and are introverted. Satan has led them to believe that salvation is about them. The Calvinist declares, "I have been predestinated". The Catholic declares "I am a member of the Catholic church". Satan has led them to believe that it is all about them and their religion.

Religion is the broad way that leads to hell. It has to be broad because there are many that are going that way, Matthew 7:13. In the judgment many are going to say, "Lord, Lord. didn't we?" "Didn't we become Calvinist?" "Didn't we join the Catholic church?" "Didn't we keep the commandments?" "Didn't we do many wonderful works?" "Didn't we?" "Didn't we?" "Didn't we?" Only to hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me, I never knew you", Matthew 7:21-23. He didn't know them, because they had never called upon him to save them, Romans 10:13.

Jesus talks about another way, "Strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14. Few there be that find it, because few there be that seek it. The strait and narrow gate is Jesus Christ himself. Jesus said, "I am the WAY,
I am the TRUTH and the LIFE: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.
Not by the way of Calvinism. Not by the way of Catholicism. Not by the way of any religion. Not by the way of anything that we do, experience, or become. The reason that salvation is totally and completely outside of us (no religion) is because "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

Jesus has made a way for everyone to be saved, it is his way. Not our way. Before the foundation of the world it was God's plan that Jesus would be the savior of the whole world, Ephesians 1:4. Jesus comes into the world as God's new Adam and our new humanity, Romans 5:18. By his righteous sinless life, he offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law, Matthew 5:18. He does this in our name and on our behalf, just like we did it ourselves. That was not enough, something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the whole world. This is why,

"God has made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

When Jesus died on the cross, we died with him. This is why Paul could say, "I have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20. When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, we walked out with him, Romans 6:5. We are now new creations in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Our sins and the sins of the whole world have been abolished, 1 John 2:2. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, we can now stand before God as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. No religion needed. In the Gospel no one needs to be predestinated. In the Gospel no one needs to join the Catholic church. In the Gospel Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

This salvation that God has provided for us in Jesus Christ is by faith alone. It is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone. All of the work of salvation has been done. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him. God now sees us as perfect and complete in Christ. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians,

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be. Mess up Satan's plan to take you to hell where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, Luke 13:28 and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation. God loves you and has provided a way for you to be saved, but it is his way and not your way.

daqq

Satan has a plan for your life. His plan is to take you to hell with him, where there is weeping and the gnashing of teeth, Matthew 8:12, Matthew 22:13, Matthew 24:51, Matthew 25:30. His plan for you is that you become religious. Religion is man's preoccupation with his own spirituality, which is himself. What do the Calvinist talk about? They talk about Calvinism and themselves. What do the Catholics talk about? They talk about the Catholic church and themselves. All religions have one thing in common, they are all subjective and are introverted. Satan has led them to believe that salvation is about them. The Calvinist declares, "I have been predestinated". The Catholic declares "I am a member of the Catholic church". Satan has led them to believe that it is all about them and their religion.

Religion is the broad way that leads to hell. It has to be broad because there are many that are going that way, Matthew 7:13. In the judgment many are going to say, "Lord, Lord. didn't we?" "Didn't we become Calvinist?" "Didn't we join the Catholic church?" "Didn't we keep the commandments?" "Didn't we do many wonderful works?" "Didn't we?" "Didn't we?" "Didn't we?" Only to hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me, I never knew you", Matthew 7:21-23. He didn't know them, because they had never called upon him to save them, Romans 10:13.

Jesus talks about another way, "Strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14. Few there be that find it, because few there be that seek it. The strait and narrow gate is Jesus Christ himself. Jesus said, "I am the WAY,
I am the TRUTH and the LIFE: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.
Not by the way of Calvinism. Not by the way of Catholicism. Not by the way of any religion. Not by the way of anything that we do, experience, or become. The reason that salvation is totally and completely outside of us (no religion) is because "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

Jesus has made a way for everyone to be saved, it is his way. Not our way. Before the foundation of the world it was God's plan that Jesus would be the savior of the whole world, Ephesians 1:4. Jesus comes into the world as God's new Adam and our new humanity, Romans 5:18. By his righteous sinless life, he offers to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law, Matthew 5:18. He does this in our name and on our behalf, just like we did it ourselves. That was not enough, something had to be done about our sins and the sins of the whole world. This is why,

"God has made him (Jesus) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

When Jesus died on the cross, we died with him. This is why Paul could say, "I have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20. When Jesus walked out of Joseph's new tomb, we walked out with him, Romans 6:5. We are now new creations in Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:17. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Our sins and the sins of the whole world have been abolished, 1 John 2:2. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus, we can now stand before God as perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10. No religion needed. In the Gospel no one needs to be predestinated. In the Gospel no one needs to join the Catholic church. In the Gospel Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

This salvation that God has provided for us in Jesus Christ is by faith alone. It is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone. All of the work of salvation has been done. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him. God now sees us as perfect and complete in Christ. This is why Paul wrote to the Colossians,

"For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

I don't know about you, but that is exactly where I want to be. Mess up Satan's plan to take you to hell where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth, Luke 13:28 and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation. God loves you and has provided a way for you to be saved, but it is his way and not your way.

This is the "Religion" board isn't it? So here you are posting in the religion board, railing against religion, day in and day out; but if religion is so satanic and evil then why do you love posting here in the religion board so much? How many thousands of threads have you posted here in the satanic evil religion board? If your religion is "no religion" that sounds awfully close to Atheism, does it not? For as soon as you open a Bible, and read some of the Testimony of the Messiah, you will no doubt end up with some commandments concerning things to do and things not to do: for example, what about Matthew 5:16-22? Do you count such words from the Messiah as "commandments" or do you prefer to call them "options" which you get to pick and choose from when it comes to what applies to yourself and how you will define or undefine your religion of non-religion? :)

Truster

Pate as a Satan honourer, admire and worshipper has finally come clean. The Almighty is no longer on the throne of sovereignty as Satan has now got control. Heretic.

Robert Pate

Banned
This is the "Religion" board isn't it? So here you are posting in the religion board, railing against religion, day in and day out; but if religion is so satanic and evil then why do you love posting here in the religion board so much? How many thousands of threads have you posted here in the satanic evil religion board? If your religion is "no religion" that sounds awfully close to Atheism, does it not? For as soon as you open a Bible, and read some of the Testimony of the Messiah, you will no doubt end up with some commandments concerning things to do and things not to do: for example, what about Matthew 5:16-22? Do you count such words from the Messiah as "commandments" or do you prefer to call them "options" which you get to pick and choose from when it comes to what applies to yourself and how you will define or undefine your religion of non-religion? :)

No, this is not the religion board. This is a Christian Forum. It is quite apparent that you don't know what a Christian is. Christianity is about faith in the doing and the dying of Jesus. It is not faith in you and your religion. It is also very apparent that you are under the law and will be judged by the law and condemned to hell.

daqq

No, this is not the religion board. This is a Christian Forum. It is quite apparent that you don't know what a Christian is. Christianity is about faith in the doing and the dying of Jesus. It is not faith in you and your religion. It is also very apparent that you are under the law and will be judged by the law and condemned to hell.

Hmmm, it is very apparent that you are incoherent and do not even realize where you are. :)

Robert Pate

Banned
Hmmm, it is very apparent that you are incoherent and do not even realize where you are. :)

Where does it say that this is a religion Forum? Maybe you should try the Calvinist or Catholic Forum if you want religion.

daqq

Where does it say that this is a religion Forum? Maybe you should try the Calvinist or Catholic Forum if you want religion.

Lol, it appears you are blind too: but not so blind that you can see to post two or three threads a day. However, every time you go to post a new thread it says right there in giant letters, "Forum: Religion", like so:

+ Post New Thread Page 1 of 64 12341151 ... Last Threads 1 to 50 of 3192
Forum: Religion

Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

Wow, imagine that, every page of this RELIGION board is now linked from this your thread.

:rotfl:

Robert Pate

Banned
Lol, it appears you are blind too: but not so blind that you can see to post two or three threads a day. However, every time you go to post a new thread it says right there in giant letters, "Forum: Religion", like so:

Wow, imagine that, every page of this RELIGION board is now linked from this your thread.

:rotfl:

We discuss religion on the Christian Forum. Knight would not like anyone referring to his Christian Forum as the "Religious Forum". There is an ocean of difference between religion and Christian. You just don't know what it is.

daqq

We discuss religion on the Christian Forum. Knight would not like anyone referring to his Christian Forum as the "Religious Forum". There is an ocean of difference between religion and Christian. You just don't know what it is.

Where did I say, "Religious Forum"? Is this how you also read the scripture? I quoted the top of the board which clearly says, "Forum: Religion", because that is the Title of this section or board within the overall Christian Forum. Also, I never said or implied this was not a Christian Forum under Christian ownership. You have a twisted imagination; but even more astounding is the fact that you have been posting here for as long as you have, and posting as many threads as you have, without even realizing where you are posting. That is really the reason I brought it up to begin with; for if everyone heeded your comments in this thread there would be no more need for this RELIGION board, and no more place for you to post your railing accusations against "satanic religion". :rotfl:

Do you suppose that would make the admins and ownership happy?
"Yay! Pate shut down our RELIGION board by telling everyone it was satanic."

Epoisses

Pate as a Satan honourer, admire and worshipper has finally come clean. The Almighty is no longer on the throne of sovereignty as Satan has now got control. Heretic.

God ordained for you to bow to the French Calvin to lead you to repentance. You are supposed to see the error of your ways for trusting in a false prophet.

Epoisses

All Religions have one more thing in common. They pervert the gospel so they can get more money out of your wallet. Religion is a business and business is good!

Truster

God ordained for you to bow to the French Calvin to lead you to repentance. You are supposed to see the error of your ways for trusting in a false prophet.

I attended a Bible College and studying doctrine was part of the systematic theology course. So I am aware of various doctrinal standpoints and adhere to none. I have both read and studied creeds and statements of faith of many denominations. I adhere to none. I have spent a few hours reading, listening to and studying scripture. I adhere to each and every word as originally given.

Epoisses

I attended a Bible College and studying doctrine was part of the systematic theology course. So I am aware of various doctrinal standpoints and adhere to none. I have both read and studied creeds and statements of faith of many denominations. I adhere to none. I have spent a few hours reading, listening to and studying scripture. I adhere to each and every word as originally given.

You have the Reformed gospel which is so prevalent in England whether you can admit it or not.

Robert Pate

Banned

If that were true you would embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation. You don't.

Truster

If that were true you would embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ as your only means of salvation. You don't.

I don't "embrace" the evangelism, because it was delivered to me by Him who is the subject of the evangel and the power of Elohim in the evangel.

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't "embrace" the evangelism, because it was delivered to me by Him who is the subject of the evangel and the power of Elohim in the evangel.

It is not evangelism. It is the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ. It is that work that Jesus did in your name and on your behalf that saved you. If you reject the Gospel as your only means of salvation, you will never see heaven.

Truster

It is not evangelism. It is the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ. It is that work that Jesus did in your name and on your behalf that saved you. If you reject the Gospel as your only means of salvation, you will never see heaven.

The evangelism came to me not in word only, but in power and in the Holy Spirit...1 Thess 1:5 kjv

Status
Not open for further replies.