RSR's List of Problems with Solar System Formation

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(Stipe shows us an underexposed picture of the moon, and an overexposed picture of Pluto)Nice try, Stipe.

Well, at least I didn't post an image of Earth thinking it was the moon.

Nice try, Blablabarian.

It turns out to have an unexepected liquid ocean below the ice on the surface... Maybe you can figure out something to do with that. Worth a try. But you might want to do a reality check on the story, next time.

We know why you want to change the subject.

What's funny is how little you appreciate the additional problems you raise for your notion that Pluto is millions of years old.

Here's an idea: Accurately recount OP and concede the fact that evolutionists expected a particular type of Pluto, but found the opposite.

Then perhaps a sensible discussion can emerge.

Or you can just keep spouting nonsense.

Choose well. :up:

Sent from my SM-A520F using TOL mobile app

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
It turns out to have an unexpected liquid ocean below the ice on the surface. And that ocean continuously reworks the surface. This is why the Earth isn't pocked like the moon; the surface, over millions of years, gets moved around and the craters are eroded, subducted, and otherwise eradicated. The movement of the icy crust actually throws up mountains.

Here's a really close shot.

Notice the Mountains, which are very dark, because they are older than the area just beyond, which shows marks from movement of the crust, exposing fresh surface. Maybe you can figure out something to do with that. Worth a try. But you might want to do a reality check on the story, next time.

We know why you want to change the subject. It’s dawned on you that Pluto wouldn’t look as it does if it wasn’t millions of years old. And you’re trying to find a way to declare victory and retreat.

(Stipe declares victory and retreats)
What's funny is how little you appreciate the additional problems you raise for your notion that Pluto is millions of years old.

Here's an idea: Accurately recount OP and concede the fact that evolutionists expected a particular type of Pluto, but found the opposite.

Astronomers aren’t evolutionists, Stipe. No wonder you get confused. You might want to call them “gravitationists.”

As you just realized, the surprise was that a body the size of Pluto could have liquid water in an ocean under the crust without gravitational forcing by a large planet. The combination of ancient (dark and cratered) surface, with younger surface features is due to the action of that ocean. Would you like to learn how they know this?

Then perhaps a sensible discussion can emerge.

I have no illusions that you can manage a sensible discussion. You’re just playing Simplicio to my Sagredo here.

I expect you’ll continue spouting nonsense.

That's what makes you so useful in illuminating the issue.

Truster

Still no rational response to OP

Sent from my SM-A520F using TOL mobile app

How about:

And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

And Elohim made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

And Elohim set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and Elohim saw that it was good.​

These facts can only be embraced by trust:

By trust we understand that the universe was formed at Elohim's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.​

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about:
And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And Elohim made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And Elohim set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and Elohim saw that it was good. These facts can only be embraced by trust: By trust we understand that the universe was formed at Elohim's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Sure.

However, the problem is that OP makes a very specific set of observations. It is those that are being ignored. Talking about other stuff just helps the Darwinists keep avoiding the challenge.

Truster

Sure.

However, the problem is that OP makes a very specific set of observations. It is those that are being ignored. Talking about other stuff just helps the Darwinists keep avoiding the challenge.

Everything the unregenerate see is set in place as part of the delusion. Everything was created with a history and so they try and calculate the history of what we call creation. If so called advanced science had been available in Cana of Galilee they would have analysed the wine and...well we know the rest, don't we.

My apologies if I have disrupted the flow.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Since Stipe has stopped trying to offer an argument for his faulty belief that Pluto is young, it looks as though this one is done.

If you can find a way to explain the problems with your ideas, come back and tell us about it, Stipe.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Two content-free declarations of victory.

Barbarian scores a bifecta. :banana:

Seriously though, if either of you can find a way to salvage the wreckage of the OP, put it up here. I'd be glad to take a look at it.