Roman Catholicism will be wiped out.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Roman Catholicism will be wiped out, because the Jews and Islamics are now in bed together and they are not Trinitarians, which is the doctrine defining whether you as a believer will be spared or not, unless you take the mark of the beast and you will survive a short time before damnation in hell.

So it is better that you understand the Unitarian doctrine so your conscious will allow you to deny the three person god and accept the one person God of the Bible with His son (who is not allah either)

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

These people are tortured in prison because they were neither hot nor cold, they just played religion--

Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You two above, could not deal with the OP, but instead take potshots, because you are both so far from the truth in your self righteous religious pride.

The RCC is making a play for Jerusalem and moving the Jews to one side.

Eventually, Brussels and Trump will move against the RCC.

It is all a trap to show the world that only Christ will be known as the King of the earth, with all other players failing including the Ashkenazi Jews.

However not before the money loving churches have their turn.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I must add that many of the Protestant churches have now joined to the RCC, which is not surprising when they learnt most of their doctrines from the fallen church, and act the same or worse.

LA