Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

clefty

So is that the 'moral law' then, that was transferred? I.e. that morals didn't change, from the Old to the New Covenant?

Paul was clear “copy me as I copy Christ” and is why he continued with keeping Sabbath, festivals, and kosher...Paul asked himself WWJD? and did exactly that...followed Him His Way...as He demonstrated and taught...

And when He was killed that signed this “new” covenant in blood and sealed it with His death...no changes are allowed since the testator to that covenant was killed...

So you want to live in the new covenant? live like He did...JUST LIKE

And yet changes were made later...because Paul taught against the customs is the jewish lie...

clefty

You have 0 scripture and insults.

The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished. You don't want to believe this because you are religious.

"Blotting out the ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross" Colossians 2:14.
please learn the difference between Law and ordinance...there is a speed limit law which all must keep...and if you are caught breaking this law you are given a ticket...THAT is an ordinance...held against you contrary to you your desire for speed...you have to pay it...

But at the cross another debt or penalty was paid for you...that ticket was paid for you...not the law you broke to get it...

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.
Again He did not abolish the law...He made provision for you to be adopted IN and BY LAW...now you and the jew are one people allowed IN...you are NOT an alien any longer...as the laws to keep you out were abolished...that wall seperating you as an alien from the jew who claims his promise...

You wish to get rid of all LAW when only BY LAW can you secure your promise...

what this means is that your religion is worthless.

Christians do not live according to rules and laws because, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.
does a life lived by faith look lawless?

If you live according to law, you will be judged by the law and condemned.

Paul wrote, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently do not hear the law. The law demands perfection. You don't have it to offer.

Paul here was referring to those who wished to be saved by keeping the Law not people who kept the Law for being saved...

Isaac DID NOTHING to be born of promise...but he obeyed to remain a son of promise...

john w

Hall of Fame
You have 0 scripture and insults.

You lie, again, pathetic liar.
The Bible plainly teaches that for the Christian the law has been abolished. You don't want to believe this because you are religious.

No, it does not, liar-spam.

Tell us why murder, rape,stealing, sodomy................. are wrong, Pate.

2 years of silence on that question.

Fraud. Deceiver.

The above deceitful, from the pits of hell, "Pate-anity," vs. the scripture's testimony:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever
, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Psalm 119:151-152 KJV, Psalms 119:159-160 KJV

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever......
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

vs.

Pate-ianity:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died to abolish the law, not for our sins according to Pate-anity; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

"Blotting out the ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross" Colossians 2:14.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

That is not referring to God's holy law, you wicked liar, as I, and 20+ other members of the boc have shown you, with scripture, you devil child, but you keep spamming this.

Tell us why murder, rape,stealing, sodomy................. are wrong, Pate.
Christians do not live according to rules and laws because, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17.

If you live according to law, you will be judged by the law and condemned.

How can anyone live according to the law, if it does not exist, demonic one?

Not a peep, from this twisted pretzel, as I, others, keep asking him this, but he punts, and just spams.
Paul wrote, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently do not hear the law. The law demands perfection. You don't have it to offer.

Pate: Not living under the law, means it does not exist. Thus, Pate "argues" that the laws of England.........................., since Americans do not live under it, its' jurisdiction, do not exist.

That is this demented "logic" of this pitiful wolf.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate:
Tell all of TOL, us why murder, rape,stealing, sodomy................. are wrong.

Tell us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate:

Tell all of TOL, what right you have to delete these verses, from the scripture, as you,on record, have done:

Psalms 111 KJV

7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

8 They stand fast for ever and ever
, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Matthew 5:17 KJV Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever......
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. 160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever

clefty

Baloney.... another bold pronouncement without support.

Yup...he’s peddling another jewish lie...
The jews accused poor Stephen claiming he taught Yahshua changed the customs Moses delivered...Acts 6:14

Verse 13 makes clear those jews were false witnesses

They even attempted to slander Paul with the same false testimony...Paul even had to take a vow to prove he was NOT teaching the OT was abolished...Acts 21:26 as if he would teach to forsake Moses...he wrote “copy me as I copy Christ...”

And He said of those in Moses’ seat do as they teach but not as they do...cuz they didnt do what Moses taught...

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate:" Tell all of TOL, why assert, on record, that Christ did not die for our sins, including all of our future sins, but instead died to destroy the law, so that there are no sins for which He must die, thus dying in vain.

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

vs.

Pate-ianity:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died to abolish the law, not for our sins according to Pate-anity; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Robert Pate

Banned
The above deceitful, from the pits of hell, "Pate-anity," vs. the scripture's testimony:

Psalms 111 KJV

8 They stand fast for ever and ever,
and are done in truth and uprightness.

vs.

Pate-ianity:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that [U]Christ died to abolish the law, not for our sins according to Pate-anity[/U]; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Please don't underline, it makes your post difficult to read.

It is not good theology to mix Old Testament scripture with new Testament scripture. All Old Testament scripture was written under the law. Christians are no longer under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Jesus's mission was not to destroy the law. His mission was to provide salvation for the whole world. In order to provide salvation for everyone he had to abolish the law. Where there is law there is judgment. There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1, because there is no law. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is not the Gospel, it is an outline of the Gospel. The Gospel is revealed to us in the following scriptures, Romans 5:12-21, Romans 6:3-23, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21.

What it comes down to is all that Jesus did in his life, death and resurrection he did for us, in our name and on our behalf for our salvation and our justification, Romans 3:26. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
More of the same demonic, made up spam, doctrine of demons, from Pate, this Hater of the scriptures, as he satanically attempts to abolish God's law, as he deletes words/passages, adds words to the bible, in attempt to "prove" that God's perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual law, which reflects God's character to the world/everyone, Christians included,no longer exists, is void, is not perfect, is not holy, is not good, is not just, is not spiritual, is against us, as the prohibition against murder, lying, stealing, rape, sodomy, coveting(sins/transgression)are against all of us, not the sin debt/IOU for breaking these perfect, holy, good, just, spiritual laws, as pate, on record, asserts that the problem is with the law, not us, not him, so his satanic solution, is not that Christ died for our sins, our sin debt/IOU, paid for it(And there was not one person that ever lived that loved the law of God, had more respect for it, than the Saviour), but that "Jesus" came to destroy the law and the prophets, so that there would ne no sin to be charged to anyone's account,no sin debt to be paid for. That is demon induced logic. He denies 1 Cor. 15:1=4 KJV.

He also, on record, asserts that the LORD God abolished the books of Genesis-Malachi, and Matthew-John,up until the death of the Saviour.

Ask him. I have his own words on TOL.

He and his father the devil keep spamming a very subtil(Genesis 3:1 KJV) perversion of the Gospel of Christ, as this wolf, again, spamming this doctrine of demons on every thread, asserts that the keeping of the law justifies us, through the "vicarious law keeping" of the Saviour, the righteousness of the law, not the righteousness of God.Read it-justification via the law, from POPE Pate:

He abolished it because it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.......God requires( two things) for the salvation of fallen man.:A life of perfect obedience according to God's law."

Read it-Pate says God "requires a life of perfect obedience according to God's law."

1.He equates "a life of perfect obedience according to God's law" with RIGHTEOUSNESS.

That is a demonic lie, from hell.

2. His mind is so twisted, not realizing that "a life of perfect obedience according to God's law" is a contradiction, cannot be done, if there is no longer any law of God, as he asserts.

Pate-ianity, opposing:

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Galatians 2:21 KJV

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

God requires two things) for the salvation of fallen man:A life of perfect obedience according to God's law.............

Vs.

Hebrews 7:19 KJV

For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The life of perfect obedience according to God's law by "Jesus" on earth, is imputed to us, and makes us perfect, righteous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

=doctrine of demons

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
please learn the difference between Law and ordinance...there is a speed limit law which all must keep...and if you are caught breaking this law you are given a ticket...THAT is an ordinance...held against you contrary to you your desire for speed...you have to pay it...

But at the cross another debt or penalty was paid for you...that ticket was paid for you...not the law you broke to get it...

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.[/B]

Again He did not abolish the law...He made provision for you to be adopted IN and BY LAW...now you and the jew are one people allowed IN...you are NOT an alien any longer...as the laws to keep you out were abolished...that wall seperating you as an alien from the jew who claims his promise...

You wish to get rid of all LAW when only BY LAW can you secure your promise...

does a life lived by faith look lawless?

Paul here was referring to those who wished to be saved by keeping the Law not people who kept the Law for being saved...

Isaac DID NOTHING to be born of promise...but he obeyed to remain a son of promise...

You would make a good Galatian because you want to be under the law.

Paul would say to you..."Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You and John W. do not hear the law because you are spiritually blind. The law will damn you to hell. Listen to what Paul is saying to you.

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10.

You had better hope that the law has been abolished, if you don't then you are under it and are under condemnation.

beloved57

Paul would say to you..."Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law" Galatians 4:21.

You and John W. do not hear the law because you are spiritually blind. The law will damn you to hell. Listen to what Paul is saying to you.

You had better hope that the law has been abolished, if you don't then you are under it and are under condemnation.

You teach Salvation by the Law, either do or die. You have the gall to condemn others for what you yourself do !

john w

Hall of Fame
Please don't underline, it makes your post difficult to read.

Stuff it. Please stop spamming.

It is not good theology to mix Old Testament scripture with new Testament scripture.

Members of the boc do not, and also do not assert that the Old Testament does not exist any longer, as you do,on record, demon.

All Old Testament scripture was written under the law.

He can't even express a logical argument. The above says nothing, is convoluted.

Christians are no longer under the law because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Ephesians 2:15 says no such thing, liar.

Pate: Americans are not under the laws of Great Britain, France,......................because they were abolished.

That is this demon's "logic."

Why is murder, rape, stealing..........................wrong, Pate?
Jesus's mission was not to destroy the law.

No, it was not-you lie, again:

Psalms 111 KJV

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

151 Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.152 Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever......[/U]

His mission was to die for our sins-all of them-past, future. You deny that, as your solution is that God sent Him to abolish the law, thus there being no sins for which He died.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is not the Gospel, it is an outline of the Gospel. The Gospel is revealed to us in the following scriptures, Romans 5:12-21, Romans 6:3-23, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21.

Catch that convoluted, twisted "logic," TOL?
What it comes down to is all that Jesus did in his life, death and resurrection he did for us, in our name and on our behalf for our salvation and our justification, Romans 3:26. No one will enter heaven that has not been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus.
His word-for-word spam, asserting that those saved are saved because the "Jesus" perfect walk in the law of God is imputed to them, and that is THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD=walking perfectly in the law.

=satanic

john w

Hall of Fame

Why is murder, rape, stealing..........................wrong, Pate?

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate's "logic:" You American citizens had better hope that the law of Great Britain, France,................................has been abolished, if you don't then you are under other countries' laws,and are under their condemnation.

Dementia-no other option.

john w

Hall of Fame

Pate equates the law existing as being under it's condemnation.That is his twisted "logic."

Thus, his solution, for eg., to the law against speeding, is to do away with speeding laws, so we cannot be cited for a speeding offense(sin-transgression)!!! He asserts that, for eg., the US laws against speeding, murder, rape................are "contrary" to society, not the debt for violating/breaking the laws against those offenses. Eliminate the law, shouts Pate, so that no one can be condemned, charged with breaking the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus, his solution to the sins problem, is not that Christ died for the sins/offenses/transgressions we all commit, and thus paid "for our speeding ticket," the penalty, but to do away with ythe law(laws against speeding, murder, rape,..................), so that there is no sin/offense/transgression committed. Thus, he argues, on record, that Christ did nor die to pay our sin debt, but died to abolish the law, which establishes/defines the sin/offense/transgression, so that there is no sin/offense/transgression, and thus no penalty to be paid-Christ died in vain.

It is that simple, this demonic "Pate-ianity."

You and John W. do not hear the law because you are spiritually blind.. The law will damn you to hell

Pate's "logic:" If the law exists, you are damned to hell.

Pate: If the law against murder, rape, theft...................................exists, you are condemnned/damned, for breaking it. So, the problem is with the law, not the offender.Get rid of all laws, so that no one can be condemned/damned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Pate, you demon, the solution is that the Saviour died in our place, to pay our debt, the debt that occurs, because we break the EXISTING law of God.

You deny this, and thus pervert the gospel of Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate's "logic:" You American citizens had better hope that the law of Great Britain, France,................................has been abolished, if you don't then you are under other countries' laws,and are under their condemnation.

Dementia-no other option.

You need to go buy a King James Bible. Everything that I say is backed by scripture. If you want to convince people that they are wrong you need to do it with scripture. Calling people names is not going to get it. What it will get you is banned. I have shown you through scripture that the law has been banned for the Christian. I have also shown you through scripture that to be under the law is a curse, Galatians 3:10. You did not address the scriptures. All that you do is fret and call me names.

Jesus is the New Covenant.

"In that he says, A new covenant he has made the first Old (old law) Now is decaying and waxing old and is ready to vanish" Hebrews 8:13.

The law never did save anyone, nor does it justify. This is why Jesus abolished it. it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way , nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to go buy a King James Bible. Everything that I say is backed by scripture. If you want to convince people that they are wrong you need to do it with scripture. Calling people names is not going to get it. What it will get you is banned. I have shown you through scripture that the law has been banned for the Christian. I have also shown you through scripture that to be under the law is a curse, Galatians 3:10. You did not address the scriptures. All that you do is fret and call me names.

Jesus is the New Covenant.

"In that he says, A new covenant he has made the first Old (old law) Now is decaying and waxing old and is ready to vanish" Hebrews 8:13.

The law never did save anyone, nor does it justify. This is why Jesus abolished it. it was contrary to us, no one could keep it or do it.

"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, WHICH WAS CONTRARY TO US and took it out of the way , nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

Spam.

Pate:

Tell all of TOL, what right you have to delete these verses, from the scripture, as you,on record, have done:

Psalms 111 KJV

8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

Robert Pate

Banned
The law will not make you a better Christian. Living by rules and laws will cause you to sin.

Listen to Paul.

"But sin taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. for without the law SIN WAS DEAD" Romans 7:8.

"For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, SIN REVIVED and I died" Romans 7:9

"And the commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death" Romans 7:10.

"For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, DECEIVED ME and by it slew me" Romans 7:10.

This is why Christians do not live by rules and laws.

The word of God refutes you.

Last edited: