Revelation 17 for the Month of May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis: There has to be a proper separation between the language that applies to Heaven only, and then Earth only. Revelation 17 is the unification between "Heaven and Earth", so until that division is made, the argument will be incomplete. This is the way we will view Revelation 17, as a restatement of "Three Days Darkness" = "Unification between Heaven and Earth")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBJEm1BFPaw (Different Video)

Jesus = Babylon = Jesus as Divisions of Babylon or Seven SEALS
REVELATION 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
MATTHEW 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
MATTHEW 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
MATTHEW 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

SEAL 1 = (1 of 3 Stones) Jesus before Earth
SEAL 2 = (2 of 3 Stones) Jesus in Old Testament
SEAL 3 = (3 of 3 Stones) Jesus in New Testament
SEAL 4 = 12210 Days of "Two Witnesses" Lifespan
SEAL 5 = 42 Days of "Two Witnesses" Lifespan
SEAL 6 = (Three Stones Made Bread) 3 Days of "Two Witnesses" Lifespan
SEAL 7 = 150 Days of "Two Witnesses" Lifespan
(6000 Year Quantification of Earth, for the Parallel heavenly figures of 1600 of Rapture, 2300 of Daniel, 600 of Noah, 666 of Beast)

(Ezra 8:32-35, (Jeremiah 52:23-30), Nehemiah 2:11-13) Explains the 4 Beasts of Daniel are divisions of the Antichrist's Lifespan, that are unified at "Three Days Darkness" with Heaven, which correspond to 1290 of Daniel 12 (1260 of Rev. 11:2 + 30 Years of Luke 3:23 + 42 Days + 3 Days = 1335 of Daniel 12, or Noah and Jonah's Pattern reporting 195 Days of Gen. 5:11/Gen. 14:9-10, 2 Corinthians 11:24-25/Isiah 17:6, Matthew 13:23/Luke 17:16-17, etc.

Seven Alters of Molech which Rests the Mercy of the Holy Spirit
REVELATION 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
NUMBERS 23:14 And he brought him into the field of Zophim, to the top of Pisgah, and built seven altars, and offered a bullock and a ram on [every] altar.

Moses, this is about what the Holy Spirit revealed to Moses. Numbers 23:14/Deu. 34:1-3. God shows Moses the "Separatist Inheritors* - Of a New Planet of their Own" according to the Gospel's Program, as an expression of the "Body of Molech" or "Seven Altars" of intercession between Satan and God, as a result of Blood Sacrifices of Genetic Dan (and Aaron).

(Seven Angels and Seven Vials are a measure of the Holy Ghost ... ... ... ... Seven Heads and Seven Mountains are a measure of the Holy Spirit ... ... ... ... (Jesus as God is Holy Ghost, Jesus as "Two Witnesses" is Holy Spirit ... Seven Angels or Seven Heads)

One Hour is Three Days of Darkness, in which the "Two Witnesses" are slain (10 Generations of Genesis, give preference to 10 Generations of Genesis 11)
REVELATION 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
EXODUS 34:23 Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.
EXODUS 34:24 For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the year.

One Hour is Three Days of Darkness, Blood Sacrifice by Fire to Molech for Mercy (Ten Horns with Holy Spirit in View, Commandments or Repentance by Sacrifice)
REVELATION 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
JOHN 13:37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
JOHN 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The c*ck shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.
(Each of the Seven Seals are Classified as "One Hour", thus the Antichrist has been expressing the Mercy of the Judgment at any point in time, according to the Gospel's Program, and affording euthanasia at a local, national, international, and global scale accordingly, this comes to a conclusion on 5/4/2016, in the Month of May during the "Three Days Darkness" cycle of One Hour of the Lord's Complete Body, this is what the following statement below has in view, from Revelation 17:)

Ophioneus%20Serpent%20Gnostic_zps9zfed0y6.jpg

(Antipas/Antiparticle - Three Days of Darkness - https://aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/triads-of-antinous-23-the-snake-triad/)

REVELATION 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
ISAIAH 27:1 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.
ISAIAH 27:2 In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.
ISAIAH 27:3 I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest [any] hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

"Three Days of Darkness", the Rod of Moses/Staff of Moses, The Antichrist becomes; "One with the Father" (Serpent is united with the Dragon). This is "Three Days of Darkness" ... 5 Months Star Wormwood is Fallen, One Hour the Antichrist is Dead for "Three Days of Darkness", "One Hour the Antichrist is Alive with Jesus".

(7 + 8 = 150 or 150 Days, the Final "One Hour - Complete Body of Jesus")
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
REVELATION 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
MICAH 5:5 And this [man] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.
MICAH 5:6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver [us] from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
MICAH 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
MICAH 5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

10 Gentile Generations of Genesis 10:5, Genesis 10:7-8, are revealed between the 7th Day Sabbath and the 8th Day Sabbath, as the Complete Body of the Lord, this is "Three Days of Darkness". 150 Days Darkness is the Reign of the Gentiles, since God has Star Wormwood (10 of Gen. 10), not the Holy Ghost (10 of Gen. 5), or the Holy Spirit (10 of Gen. 11). ... ... ... ... Love and Blessings (The language of Micah 5:5-8 is very similar to Isiah 21:12-13, Genetic Dan challenges the Gentiles by proliferating Mass Murder and Suicide in the presence of the Risen Son/Star Wormwood).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN = Blood Sacrifices to Molech for Repentance, (Ezra 6:2-5, Three Days Darkness)
ELOI ELOI LAMA SABACHTHANI = Two Witnesses Slain to Reveal Star Wormwood (Isiah 50:1-4, Three Days Darkness)

"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" = The Month of May that begins the "Three Days of Darkness", "One Hour of the Lord/Division", Job 1:1-5 ... ... ... ... 3/23/2016 is 12210 Days of the Antichrist's Lifespan + 42 + 3 Days Darkness = 5/4/2015 to 5/7/2015, Jeremiah 52:30-31 ... ... ... ... First Month is Jesus, the Second Months is Star Wormwood, Mark 14:20-21 - Twelve Tribes for the Body of Jesus, then these are given to the "OF THE TWELVE (or thirteen)" which is Star Wormwood, at the "Three Days of Darkness", when the "Two Witnesses" are slain.

Four Utterances to Reveal Seven Thunders (Seventeenth Day of the Seventh Month = Three Days of Darkness)

GENESIS 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
ISAIAH 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

5/4/2016 to 5/7/2016 = Two Witnesses Slain at Three Days of Darkness, Four Utterances to Reveal Star Wormwood (Beast/Lamb Slain), for 153 Days or 5 Months of Revelation. (Seven Thunders, Answered). Love and Blessings (John 11:38-40, Jesus says, Four Utterances, to reveal, the Temple Stones of the Lord's Body or "Three Days of Darkness" ... ... ... ... Seven Thunders/Beam, because God shows himself before man, Luke 6:39-42/Habakkuk 3:11-12, as a celestial sign, "Three Days of Darkness", as the division between the Day Cycle. (I wanted to show you the Antichrist in the youtube video, his lifespan is coming to a close, and that of billions of people, as we've discussed) (Nightly Walk to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, possibly more mass murders of themselves as a result of the level of force used).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.