ECT Rev.22

DansingWall

Revelation 22....The last chapter of the last book of the bible

GEN.3 [22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

In the beginning of the good book scripture says, we must take of the tree of life and live forever

PROVERBS 13 [12] Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is A TREE OF LIFE.[13]Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but HE THAT FEARETH THE COMMANDMENT SHALL BE REWARDED.[14] The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

In the middle of the book scripture speaks of the tree of life and is reserved for those who keep the commandments and the law.

REV. 22 [14] BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

What commandments are you do?

DAN P

Revelation 22....The last chapter of the last book of the bible

GEN.3 [22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

In the beginning of the good book scripture says, we must take of the tree of life and live forever

PROVERBS 13 [12] Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is A TREE OF LIFE.[13]Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but HE THAT FEARETH THE COMMANDMENT SHALL BE REWARDED.[14] The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

In the middle of the book scripture speaks of the tree of life and is reserved for those who keep the commandments and the law.

REV. 22 [14] BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

What commandments are you do?

Hi and the Greek word for COMMANDMENT / ENDOLE can be translated by the following English words , INJUNCTION , and ORDER , CHARGE , COMMISSION , or by PRECEPTS !!

dan p

DansingWall

Hi and the Greek word for COMMANDMENT / ENDOLE can be translated by the following English words , INJUNCTION , and ORDER , CHARGE , COMMISSION , or by PRECEPTS !!

dan p

MATTHEW 19 [16] And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? [17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. [18] He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, [19] Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The translated word for commandments in Matthew 19 is “entole”. As you can see...the 10 commandments.

DansingWall

LUKE 18 [20] Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

The translated word for commandments in the above scripture is “entole”. As you can see its the 10 commandments. No doubt about it.

DAN P

LUKE 18 [20] Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

The translated word for commandments in the above scripture is “entole”. As you can see its the 10 commandments. No doubt about it.

Hi and you read Rom 13:9-10 and what is your reply ?

dan p

DansingWall

Hi and you read Rom 13:9-10 and what is your reply ?

dan p

Your tryin to tell me we need not keep Gods 10 commandments because we are givin a new testament commandment “to love one another”. Problem is the new testament scriptures tell us how to “love one another”.

1JOHN 5 [2] By this WE KNOW THAT WE LOVE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, when we love God, and keep his commandments. [3] For THIS IS THE LOVE OF GOD, THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: and his commandments are not grievous.

To love the children of God, we are to keep the commandments

2JOHN1 [5] And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER.[6] And THIS IS LOVE, THAT WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Love one another. Keep the commandments

JAMES 2 [8] If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF, ye do well: [9] But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.[10] For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.[11] For he that said, DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, said also, DO NOT KILL. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

ROMANS 13 [8] Owe no man any thing, but to LOVE ONE ANOTHER: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.[9] For this, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, THOU SHALT NOT KILL, THOU SHALT NOT STEAL, THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, THOU SHALT NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.[10] Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

I decided to show the scripture of James 2 and Romans 13 which explain to us how we are to show our love for one another because im sure the next thing i hear is that it is not the 10 commandments being mentioned. But as you can see in these scriptures, adultry killing, stealing, bearing false witness, covetness are mentioned. And i suppose i will hear you say that since the “keeping of the sabbath” is not mentioned or “thou shalt have no other gods before me" is not mentioned these commandments can be ignored.

I think not

DansingWall

More good stuff found in Rev.22

REV. 22 [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. [14] BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

In this new covenant scripture we find that we are to be keeping the commandments. The “many” will make the claim its not the ten commandments which are being mentioned here due to what theyve been falsley taught about Pauls writings. But lets see what the Alpha and the Omega {the First and the Last} has been saying all along.

ISAIAH 44 [6] Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and beside me there is no God. [7] And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. [8] Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. [9] THEY THAT MAKE A GRAVEN IMAGE ARE ALL OF THEM VANITY; and their delectable things SHALL NOT PROFIT; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

The First and the Last really hates those graven images. Commandment number two. I was an altar boy as a child. They had me bowin down and kneeling before many a graven image
NO PROFIT THERE

ISAIAH 48 [12] Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST. [13] Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. [14] All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The Lord hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans. [15] I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous. [16] Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN SECRET from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. [17] Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am THE LORD THY GOD WHICH TEACHETH THEE TO PROFIT, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. [18] O THAT THOU HADST HEARKENED TO MY COMMANDMENTS! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

In the old testament the First and the Last tells us to keep the 10 commandments.
THERE IS PROFIT THERE

JEREMIAH 16 [14] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; [15] But, THE LORD LIVETH, THAT BROUGHT UP THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THE LAND OF THE NORTH, AND FROM ALL THE LANDS WHITHER HE HAD DRIVEN THEM: AND I WILL BRING THEM AGAIN INTO THEIR LAND THAT I GAVE UNTO THEIR FATHERS. [16] Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. [17] For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. [18] And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things. [19] O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, THE GENTILES SHALL COME UNTO THEE FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, AND SHALL SAY, SURELY OUR FATHERS HAVE INHERITED LIES, VANITY, AND THINGS WHEREIN THERE IS NO PROFIT. [20] Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? [21] Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

The above scripture is for the LATTER DAYS, when Gods people are gathered together and brought to the land promised to their fore fathers. The 1000 year period of rest spoken of in Revelations. Take a look at what happens to the “many” gentiles
NO PROFIT THERE

DAN P

More good stuff found in Rev.22

REV. 22 [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. [14] BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

In this new covenant scripture we find that we are to be keeping the commandments. The “many” will make the claim its not the ten commandments which are being mentioned here due to what theyve been falsley taught about Pauls writings. But lets see what the Alpha and the Omega {the First and the Last} has been saying all along.

ISAIAH 44 [6] Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I AM THE FIRST, AND I AM THE LAST; and beside me there is no God. [7] And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. [8] Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. [9] THEY THAT MAKE A GRAVEN IMAGE ARE ALL OF THEM VANITY; and their delectable things SHALL NOT PROFIT; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

The First and the Last really hates those graven images. Commandment number two. I was an altar boy as a child. They had me bowin down and kneeling before many a graven image
NO PROFIT THERE

ISAIAH 48 [12] Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST. [13] Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. [14] All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The Lord hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans. [15] I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous. [16] Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN SECRET from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. [17] Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am THE LORD THY GOD WHICH TEACHETH THEE TO PROFIT, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. [18] O THAT THOU HADST HEARKENED TO MY COMMANDMENTS! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

In the old testament the First and the Last tells us to keep the 10 commandments.
THERE IS PROFIT THERE

JEREMIAH 16 [14] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; [15] But, THE LORD LIVETH, THAT BROUGHT UP THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM THE LAND OF THE NORTH, AND FROM ALL THE LANDS WHITHER HE HAD DRIVEN THEM: AND I WILL BRING THEM AGAIN INTO THEIR LAND THAT I GAVE UNTO THEIR FATHERS. [16] Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. [17] For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. [18] And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things. [19] O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, THE GENTILES SHALL COME UNTO THEE FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, AND SHALL SAY, SURELY OUR FATHERS HAVE INHERITED LIES, VANITY, AND THINGS WHEREIN THERE IS NO PROFIT. [20] Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? [21] Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

The above scripture is for the LATTER DAYS, when Gods people are gathered together and brought to the land promised to their fore fathers. The 1000 year period of rest spoken of in Revelations. Take a look at what happens to the “many” gentiles
NO PROFIT THERE

Hi and what happens to the ETHNOS / GENTILES is where you put them :

#1 At the Departure , called the Rapture

#2 Then the Great tribulation

#3 Then the Millennium

#4 Then the Whote Throne Judgment

#5 The the dispensation of FULNESS OF TIME Eph 3:10

Would you do it different ??

dan p

DansingWall

More good stuff found in the last chapter of the last book of the bible

REV.22 [12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. [13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. [14] Blessed are they that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may ENTER IN THROUGH THE GATES INTO THE CITY.

The scriptures are clear. Follow the directions to the city. Keep Gods 10 commandments if you wish to enter the city {the kingdom rest}

JER.17 [24] And it shall come to pass, if ye diligently hearken unto me, saith the LORD, to BRING IN NO BURDEN THROUGH THE GATES OF THIS CITY ON THE SABBATH DAY, BUT HALLOW THE SABBATH DAY, to do no work therein;[25] Then shall there ENTER INTO THE GATES OF THIS CITY kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: AND THIS CITY SHALL REMAIN FOR EVER.

I only know of one city which will remain for ever and the directions to that city are a bit more detailed in Jer.17

MATT.11 [28] Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST.[29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.[30] For MY yoke is easy, AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT..... Jer.17{24}

MATT.7 [13] Enter ye in at THE STRAIT GATE: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it......Jer.17{25}

PSALM 132 [11] The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. [12] IF THY CHILDREN WILL KEEP MY COVENANT AND MY TESTIMONY that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. [13] FOR THE LORD HATH CHOSEN ZION; HE HATH DESIRED IT FOR HIS HABITATION. [14] THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER: HERE WILL I DWELL; FOR I HAVE DESIRED IT. [15] I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. [16] I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. [17] There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.

Verse12. Keep my covenant {10 commandments} and my testimony {of Jesus}

REV.12 [16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

yup