Rev 22 First and Last

CherubRam

Then why did John only see One?:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).​

There is only One who is the Alpha and Omega, the begiing and the end and that is God. And that is exactly how the Lord Jesus described Himself at Revelation 22:13.

The Old Testament says that Yahwah is the First and Last.

Rev 22:6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. (The Lord / Yahwah), the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

Rev 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Job 21:31
Who denounces their conduct to their face? Who repays them for what they have done?

Job 34:11
He repays everyone for what they have done; he brings on them what their conduct deserves.

Psalm 62:12
and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”; and, “You reward everyone according to what they have done.”

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.

Proverbs 24:12
If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?

Isaiah 59:18
According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due.

Ezekiel 9:10
So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done.”

Ezekiel 11:21
But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

John 3:21
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Christ returns with the Father, but Yahwah is the only First and Last.

Jerry Shugart

Rev 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Christ returns with the Father, but Yahwah is the only First and Last.

Yes, only Yahwah is the First and the Last so we know that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah because He calls Himself the first and the last:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"
(Rev.22:12-13).

As we see later John understood that the words at Revelation 22:12-13 were spoken by the Lord Jesus:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:20).​

Since you correctly understand that only Yahwah is the first and the last at least you can know now that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]“I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last,” was added to verse 1:11. That is why not all bibles have it in them. And why do you think it was added with Christ behind John?[/FONT]

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:11 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KJ21[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What thou seest, write in a book and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ASV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AMP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write on a scroll what you see [in this revelation], and send it to the seven churches—to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AMPC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. Write promptly what you see (your vision) in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia—to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BRG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CSB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CEB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It said, “Write down on a scroll whatever you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CJB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write down what you see on a scroll, and send it to the seven Messianic communities — Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CEV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, “Write in a book what you see. Then send it to the seven churches in Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DARBY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, What thou seest write in a book, and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DLNT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying “Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches— to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DRA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying: What thou seest, write in a book, and send to the seven churches which are in Asia, to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamus, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ERV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It said, “Write down in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ESV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ESVUK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EXB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, “Write what you see in a ·book [scroll] and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea [C locations in western Asia Minor, present-day Turkey].”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GNV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, that first and that last: and that which thou seest write in a book, and send it unto the seven Churches which are in Asia, unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write on a scroll what you see, and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GNT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It said, “Write down what you see, and send the book to the churches in these seven cities: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HCSB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ICB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, “Write what you see and send that book to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ISV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write on a scroll what you see, and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PHILLIPS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I, John, who am your brother and your companion in the distress, the kingdom and the faithful endurance to which Jesus calls us, was on the island called Patmos because I had spoken God’s message and borne witness to Jesus. On the Lord’s day I knew myself inspired by the Spirit, and I heard from behind me a voice loud as a trumpet-call saying, “Write down in a book what you see, and send it to the seven Churches—to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JUB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]that said, I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, and What thou seest, write in a book and send it unto the seven congregations which are in Asia: unto Ephesus and unto Smyrna and unto Pergamos and unto Thyatira and unto Sardis and unto Philadelphia and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]KJV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AKJV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LEB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TLB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “I am A and Z, the First and Last!” And then I heard him say, “Write down everything you see, and send your letter to the seven churches in Turkey: to the church in Ephesus, the one in Smyrna, and those in Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MSG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I, John, with you all the way in the trial and the Kingdom and the passion of patience in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of God’s Word, the witness of Jesus. It was Sunday and I was in the Spirit, praying. I heard a loud voice behind me, trumpet-clear and piercing: “Write what you see into a book. Send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea.” I turned and saw the voice. I saw a gold menorah with seven branches, And in the center, the Son of Man, in a robe and gold breastplate, hair a blizzard of white, Eyes pouring fire-blaze, both feet furnace-fired bronze, His voice a cataract, right hand holding the Seven Stars, His mouth a sharp-biting sword, his face a perigee sun. I saw this and fainted dead at his feet. His right hand pulled me upright, his voice reassured me:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MEV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and “What you see, write in a book, and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MOUNCE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see on a scroll and send it to the seven churches—to Ephesus, · Smyrna, · Pergamum, · Thyatira, · Sardis, · Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NOG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NABRE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]which said, “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NASB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NCV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NET[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying: “Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches—to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIRV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, “Write on a scroll what you see. Send it to the seven churches in Asia Minor. They are Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIVUK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]which said: ‘Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NKJV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NLV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It said, “(*I am the First and the Last.) Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches. They are in the cities of Ephesus and Smyrna and Pergamum and Thyatira and Sardis and Philadelphia and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NLT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It said, “Write in a book everything you see, and send it to the seven churches in the cities of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NRSV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NRSVA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, ‘Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NRSVACE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, ‘Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NRSVCE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamum, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NTE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘Write down what you see in a book,’ it said, ‘and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OJB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saying, Ani Hu the Aleph and the Tav, HaRishon (The first) and HaAcharon (The last): and, What you see [in the chazon], write in a sefer and send it to the sheva (seven) HaKehillot, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea. [YESHAYAH 30:8][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RSV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Per′gamum and to Thyati′ra and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to La-odice′a.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RSVCE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Per′gamum and to Thyati′ra and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to La-odice′a.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TLV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “Write what you see in a scroll, and send it to Messiah’s seven communities—to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]VOICE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A Voice:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [I am the Alpha and the Omega, the very beginning and the very end.] Make a book of what you see, write it down, and send it to the seven churches [which are in Asia]: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WEB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying, “ What you see, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies : to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The voice said, `Write what you see in a book. Send it to the seven churches in the cities of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WYC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]saying to me, Write thou in a book that thing that thou seest [saying, That thing that thou seest, write in a book], and send to the seven churches that be in Asia; to Ephesus, [and] to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]YLT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]`I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last;' and, `What thou dost see, write in a scroll, and send to the seven assemblies that [are] in Asia; to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From Jerry S. in the other thread ....

There is only one Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, and that is the LORD God. Here we can see that there is only "One" sitting upon "the Throne of God and of the Lamb":

"And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads" (Rev.22:3-4).

Now let us look at another place where we see "God" sitting upon that throne:

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev.21:5-7).

Then in the next chapter the Lord Jesus identifies Himself as the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end":

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

How do we know that it is the Lord Jesus speaking there? Because John identifies him as the One who says Ï come quickly":

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus"
(Rev.22:20).

Since there can be only "One" who can be the Alpha and Omega and the beginning and the end we can know for a fact that Jesus Christ is God.
:thumb:

CherubRam

Yes, only Yahwah is the First and the Last so we know that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah because He calls Himself the first and the last:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

As we see later John understood that the words at Revelation 22:12-13 were spoken by the Lord Jesus:

(Rev.22:20).​

Since you correctly understand that only Yahwah is the first and the last at least you can know now that the Lord Jesus is Yahwah.

Study post #3.

Jerry Shugart

[FONT="]“I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last,” was added to verse 1:11. That is why not all bibles have it in them. And why do you think it was added with Christ behind John?[/FONT]

I am talking about what the Lord Jesus said at Revelation 22:13 when He said that He is the first and the last.

Is that verse not in your Bible?

CherubRam

I am talking about what the Lord Jesus said at Revelation 22:13 when He said that He is the first and the last.

Is that verse not in your Bible?

Yes it is, but who is stating that? Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and (the Lord / Yahwah) God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Jerry Shugart

Yes it is, but who is stating that? Rev 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and (the Lord / Yahwah) God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

John certainly believed that the words at Revelation 22:12-13 were spoken by the Lord Jesus:

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last"

How do we know that it is the Lord Jesus speaking there? Because John identifies him as the One who says Ï come quickly":

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

CherubRam

John certainly believed that the words at Revelation 22:12-13 were spoken by the Lord Jesus:

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Rev.22:20).​

Christ makes his statement beginning at verse 16 which is after the fact.

CherubRam

Who is The Lord? Trinitarians have removed the name of God from the bible. Why would they do such a thing?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so therefore it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?

[/FONT]

CherubRam

Note: The disciples quoted Old Testament scriptures with the name of God, but where do you see the name of God in those places?

Note: The Catholic's canonized the scriptures.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahshua the Messiah will "come in his Father's Name", with the help of the True Elect of God, therefore he must have at the very least the short form (Yah) in his spoken name. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yah[/FONT][FONT=&quot]wah / Yahshua[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first name of God is Yah. There are forty eight occurrences of the short form in the bible. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 118:26
Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah. From the house of Yahwah we bless you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 13:35
Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:43
43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 17:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.
Yah / Shua[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 52:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”
Yahwah foretold it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 30:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his son? Surely you know!
Yahshua is Yahwah's son. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 10
34 Yahshua answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?
Yahshua said he is a god.

I do not hold to the tradition of Jews and Christians deforming or mispronouncing God's name. It has been a long standing tradition for Jews and Christians to mislead people in knowing God's name.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]