Psalm 82 another look

Ps82

I know a number of TOL members don't take well to new perspectives, but I think any reader, who likes to momentarily think outside of the typical commentators' boxes will at least enjoy "my take" on Ps. 82. I know that when I saw the Chapter with this perspective it gave me greater insight on issues.

First you need to think of how it reads like a play with a scene, characters, and dialogue; so, I am going to present it that way. I will add commentary within [...]

Scene:
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he jugdeth among those He calls gods and sons of God. KJV

First character speaks:
"How long will YOU [God] judge unjustly and accept the PERSONS OF THE WICKED?" [notice some of the characters involved are people who have done something wicked.]

The first character not only accuses God of being an unjust God, but he explains why he thinks this ... by continuing with his questions about these wicked people.]

[How long will you ... defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy ...
deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked?
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course."

QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1.) Who are the PERSONS who are wicked, the fatherless, afflicted, needy, poor, and clueless?
2.) The people who caused the earth to be out of course/wack?

Second character speaks: [After the first speaker finishes his defense by saying the problems with things are God's injutice as a judge because it is the fault of the wicked persons]

I [God and judge] have said, "Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

QUESTION FOR YOU:
Can you conclude who is included within the phrase "all of you"? [I have concluded gods refers to angelic/supernatural beings and sons of God refers to fallen humans. I am suggesting that Satan is defending himself before God and trying to shift the blame off of himself. This makes the next words spoken by God SO important.]

[God says to Satan]
But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

[Wow, I understand die lie men,but who are the princes? Well, on day I saw in the OT how among the tribes of Israel there were leaders referred to a princes ... so, then I understood that was just another way of telling Satan he was going to meet the same fate as humanity small and great.]

Second speaker continues with a fantastic command:
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Some more questions:
1.) After seeing the capital "G" in God, who is the only God who arose?
2.) Who is the risen God who will return and judge?
3.) What risen God will inherit the nations?
4.) Do you see how God Almighty is speaking of/to the pre-incarnate WORD who was
God and was with God from the beginning?
God Almighty gave the command/or explained the future mission for God our Savior Lord Jesus.

Now, for another enlightenment from all this:
How does Satan die like a man and a earthly prince?
Ans: It is called the Second Death and the Lake of Fire when God gets rid of all things shakable and keeps only what is eternal.
Mankind has a first death ... but lost souls who have not receive the gift of eternal life will be shaken out with Satan at the Second death -Satan's first death ... but still the SAME as men!

QUESTION:
What did God do which enabled these men and angels to be shaken out together? Well, that is Part 2 of my commentary. If you are interested I'll share here.
Thanks to whomever has read my post.

Ps82

Nice to see so many guest have read my post. I figure if anyone has read my post they will find it hard to read that chapter any other way. Why? Because I believe I've nailed down the truth with the help of the Holy Spirit. Wish some would engage a conversation. This was a trial where God sentences Satan to death in the Lake of Fire ... which seems to be the second death for humanity.