Proverbs

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have been encouraged to read through the Proverbs. Today is the eighth day of the tenth month. I am reading a Proverb a day.

Do you read the Proverbs or have you read through the Proverbs?

Shalom.

Jacob

TestedandTried

I have been encouraged to read through the Proverbs. Today is the eighth day of the tenth month. I am reading a Proverb a day.

Do you read the Proverbs or have you read through the Proverbs?

Shalom.

Jacob

Hello Jacob,
Yes, I've read through the Proverbs several times. To me, the first spiritual key to understanding them...in that spiritual light...is to find that everywhere wealth and riches are found in a saying one must think of that spiritual "gold" which is God's Word, His Truth. Here are some passages from Psalms to illustrate this...

Psalm 19:9-11:
The fear of the Lord is pure,
enduring forever.
The decrees of the Lord are firm,
and all of them are righteous.
They are more precious than gold,
than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
than honey from the honeycomb.
By them your servant is warned;
in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 119:103-104:
How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.

Just a few words which should give you some initial guidance.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lets not disreguard what Jesus said.

John 10:1

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hello Jacob,
Yes, I've read through the Proverbs several times. To me, the first spiritual key to understanding them...in that spiritual light...is to find that everywhere wealth and riches are found in a saying one must think of that spiritual "gold" which is God's Word, His Truth. Here are some passages from Psalms to illustrate this...

Psalm 19:9-11:
The fear of the Lord is pure,
enduring forever.
The decrees of the Lord are firm,
and all of them are righteous.
They are more precious than gold,
than much pure gold;
they are sweeter than honey,
than honey from the honeycomb.
By them your servant is warned;
in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 119:103-104:
How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.

Just a few words which should give you some initial guidance.

Thank you.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Lets not disreguard what Jesus said.

John 10:1

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

No one should disregard what Jesus said.

It is evening of this evening and morning day, Revi'i, the fourth day of the week, 10-9 the tenth month the ninth day of the month.

Shalom.

Jacob