Proof of Evolution, or God creating

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Proof of Evolution or God creating[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scientific American is a reasonably respected Scientific Magazine, but is much more readable than a classic scientific journal.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is an example of speciation occurring with bacteria within a month at a lab:
Breakthrough: Scientists See the Evolution of a New Species Occur in a Flask[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is an actual research article published in a scientific journal documenting the recent evolution of a new finch species. A bit difficult reading.
Rapid hybrid speciation in Darwin’s finches[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If it is true, then perhaps this verse applies:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John 5:17[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In his defense Yahshua said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

Hybridization as an invasion of the genome

I wonder if God did not want us interbreed different plants and animals for a reason?

Leviticus 19:19
Keep my decrees. “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals. “Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. “

Deuteronomy 22:9
Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled.