Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
To pray that is to pray for the second coming because only Messiah will bring peace to Israel.

Another way to pray for the peace of Jerusalem is to pray for individual Jews to find their Messiah. Because He said He will not return until the Jews ask Him to.

Here's my list of Jewish people I'm praying for. Even if they don't accept Yeshua now, they may be those during the trib who do come to faith.

Add yours

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ben Masada
Roy Mancivicg
Drew Camenson
Ron Colbert
Scott Doctor
Ben Zaken
Dr Stein
Linda Lingle
Richard Cutter

False Prophet

Heavenly Mt Zion is peaceful, but the Jerusalem below is at strife.
But the heavenly Jerusalem, which is above, is like the free woman. She is our mother. Gal 4:26

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heavenly Mt Zion is peaceful, but the Jerusalem below is at strife.
But the heavenly Jerusalem, which is above, is like the free woman. She is our mother. Gal 4:26

Yes, men pray for the peace of the wrong Jerusalem.

The Jews made the same mistake in thinking Gods city is made of stone, and that God would return and live in one.

The New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven. It is made of people, many of which are still living on earth now--

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

LA

Elia

To pray that is to pray for the second coming because only Messiah will bring peace to Israel.

Another way to pray for the peace of Jerusalem is to pray for individual Jews to find their Messiah. Because He said He will not return until the Jews ask Him to.

Here's my list of Jewish people I'm praying for. Even if they don't accept Yeshua now, they may be those during the trib who do come to faith.

Add yours

Bs"d

Read here WHY the Jews don't accept the Christian messiah:

http://MountZion.notlong.com

Bradley D

What's happening here? Bradley

Some believe that Hosea 5:15 "may be understood both of the (Israelite) Assyrian and Babylonish captivity; or rather of their present affliction toward the close of it, when they shall be sensible of their sins, and confess them, and look to him whom they have pierced, and mourn, and seek for pardon, righteousness, and salvation, from him; and so all Israel shall be saved, of whose conversion this is a prophecy" (Gills).

I believe that prophecy can cover past, present, and future. As for when Israel will turn to Christ as the messiah is not known. Perhaps when the sign in the sky that no one will mistake as the second coming. As "Gills" reads all must recognize their sins in order to seek Him. Many Israelites did not accept the need to be forgiven. They believed they could obey all the commandments and earn their way into heaven.