Politics, politicians, political correctness and Christianity . . . are they linked?

Gurucam

So you believe it is ok to get involved with the politics?
The worldly things like politics are dead to God. Politics is of this world and it is corrupt.
Politics is nothing to do with God whatsoever! It's full of people wanting the higher seats, power and praise.
In a truly Christian world there would be no need for politicians and political correctness. However in a world where 'the dead' are present politicians and political correctness are necessary.

Jesus was a politician to 'the dead' and others who denied, threatened and persecuted Him. Such people must be handled politically.

However in a world of only authentic Christians politics and politicians will have no relevance or place.

The world wide reality has recently transformed to the Age of Christ consciousness. This means that politicians and politics have become redundant.

This is evident by
1. Britain exit from the European union
2. Trump victory over Clinton in the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections.

On the hustings President elect Trump was not a politician and he did not seek to be politically correct. He was simply frank and call things as he saw them.

However Clinton was a politician, all the way and she sought to be politically correct at all time. She was never honest. Instead she chose to be always politically correct.

Up until recently, without question, politicians and their political correctness won elections and ruled the world.

And indeed Clinton place all her hopes and expectations on this 'politician and politically correct' approach. She was even critical of President elect Trump for not being a politician and for not being politically correct. She was so sure of this old 'time tested' approach. This led her to believe that she was heads and shoulders above President elect Trump in terms of suitability for the Presidency. She was so absolutely confident of her own victory.

The rest is history. The masses did not agree with Clinton and her old political and politically correct approach.

Fact is, the world wide consciousness have turned away from that Old politician/politically correct approach which is anchored on the ideals of the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

Politicians and political correctness was relevant, up until the recent past, have no doubt.

In fact, Jesus used that approach for managing 'the dead' who included O.T./Mosaic people. Politicians and political correctness are very necessary tools for managing 'the dead' who include O.T./Mosaic people. And these were necessary on earth, up to recently.

However, no more. The Age of 'the dead'/O.T./Mosaic rule has ended. The surface of earth is now in the Age of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity. The need for politicians and political correctness has come to an abrupt end.

This is why Clinton lost the election and President Elect Trump won the elections.

This is also why the citizens of Britain voted successfully to be out of O.T./Mosaic type, 'rule from the top-dictator type', European Union.

Worry not. Politicians and political correctness are out of here. Only blatantly truthful people can and will rise to power.

We do not have to make rules and/or manage the situation. Every thing is being run and ruled by Christ consciousness. The old is dead to give way to the New.

The old is dead. The New is already on earth and ruling. We are witnessing the falling-out or the collateral damage.

If you are not onto spirit and Spirit and is still stuck on the ten commandments you too will be cast out, at all events and from every where, on earth's surface.

marhig

In a truly Christian world there would be no need for politicians and political correctness. However in a world where 'the dead' are present politicians and political correctness are necessary.

Jesus was a politician to 'the dead' and others who denied, threatened and persecuted Him. Such people must be handled politically.

However in a world of only authentic Christians politics and politicians will have no relevance or place.

The world wide reality has recently transformed to the Age of Christ consciousness. This means that politicians and politics have become redundant.

This is evident by
1. Britain exit from the European union
2. Trump victory over Clinton in the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections.

On the hustings President elect Trump was not a politician and he did not seek to be politically correct. He was simply frank and call things as he saw them.

However Clinton was a politician, all the way and she sought to be politically correct at all time. She was never honest. Instead she chose to be always politically correct.

Up until recently, without question, politicians and their political correctness won elections and ruled the world.

And indeed Clinton place all her hopes and expectations on this 'politician and politically correct' approach. She was even critical of President elect Trump for not being a politician and for not being politically correct. She was so sure of this old 'time tested' approach. This led her to believe that she was heads and shoulders above President elect Trump in terms of suitability for the Presidency. She was so absolutely confident of her own victory.

The rest is history. The masses did not agree with Clinton and her old political and politically correct approach.

Fact is, the world wide consciousness have turned away from that Old politician/politically correct approach which is anchored on the ideals of the O.T./Mosaic tradition.

Politicians and political correctness was relevant, up until the recent past, have no doubt.

In fact, Jesus used that approach for managing 'the dead' who included O.T./Mosaic people. Politicians and political correctness are very necessary tools for managing 'the dead' who include O.T./Mosaic people. And these were necessary on earth, up to recently.

However, no more. The Age of 'the dead'/O.T./Mosaic rule has ended. The surface of earth is now in the Age of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity. The need for politicians and political correctness has come to an abrupt end.

This is why Clinton lost the election and President Elect Trump won the elections.

This is also why the citizens of Britain voted successfully to be out of O.T./Mosaic type, 'rule from the top-dictator type', European Union.

Worry not. Politicians and political correctness are out of here. Only blatantly truthful people can and will rise to power.

We do not have to make rules and/or manage the situation. Every thing is being run and ruled by Christ consciousness. The old is dead to give way to the New.

The old is dead. The New is already on earth and ruling. We are witnessing the falling-out or the collateral damage.

If you are not onto spirit and Spirit and is still stuck on the ten commandments you too will be cast out, at all events and from every where, on earth's surface.
I believe that politics belongs to those of the world. And although I voted in our general election, I wouldn't get too involved in them, I've got no interest in politics, God comes first in my life, not the ways of the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believe that politics belongs to those of the world. And although I voted in our general election, I wouldn't get too involved in them, I've got no interest in politics, God comes first in my life, not the ways of the world.

Yes, I am 100% with you on this one.