Please Listen

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please let me explain what I went through. I went through the three years of the milk understanding useing theology. Then I found the Holy Spirit within. And I started walking after every verse that the Holy Spirit gave me in my mind. That led me to purging my mind of all carnal logic and crucifying my emotions, one verse at a time. I done a lot of witnessing about what I was going through. Because I didnt truly understand it myself. I done this for eleven years. Until I had a verse for every thought that entered my mind. Telling me what spirit was behind each thought. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, which were many verses at one time. Explaining all of what I had been going through. And I was born again. Then it came time to put it out there to see if anyone could pick holes in my revelations. No one ever has. And I have been doing this for 25 years.
Here's the thing. When I was in the milk I was listening to everything others said. I was affraid to give an opinion. When I was in the meat I never argued because I was still full of emotions. If you are driven by an emotions(unclean spirit) you shouldnt open your mouth. You should suffer wrongfully with the emotion. If you suffer with it, then you are walking in love and the emotion will weaken. If you give into an emotion you are feeding it and it will get stronger. Then is how you crucify the flesh by resisting it. One can say or ask anything without an emotion. And the only way to get rid of a unclean spirit is by resisting it until it has to flee from you. The bible says that you can fall from grace, be disqualified, and even fall short of salvation.
The Holy Spirit will never work through your emotions, He will never push you to an action, He will only gently quote a verse. But there is power in that verse if you believe it.
The devil will always be there whether you know it or not. To deceive. And your emotions will always push you to agree with him. If you ever feel like pushing a verse you havent obeyed or received as truth the devil has control of you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did you get your timeframes? Are you saying that one can only speak through the Ho;y Spirit giving verses?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Where did you get your timeframes? Are you saying that one can only speak through the Ho;y Spirit giving verses?

I said
I got my time frame from Paul it seems that both of us went through the same time frame.

Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have showed you for years that my logic is different than your logic. Your logic is carnal. What I mean is you still have the same logic you did before you got into the bible. Look at your own logic you get strong feelings that you must agree to a certain idea that others hold. You use their reasoning. That is what the Word refers to as sheep following sheep.
I have demonstrated a whole different logic based on the Word of God, the verses. Some of you have argued with me because of an emotion you have. And when you do it you always run out of logic. I never run out of the verses. The verses is what gives me the power to reject the carnal logic. If I had a better way of explaining it I would. But to come to this logic I had to purge my mind of the carnal logic. So many people and it is according to carnal logic, turn to more carnal logic. By reading other books and asking other people. That is NOT what the Word teaches one to do. Find the Holy Spirit and let Him become your logic. He never runs out of verses.

marhig

Please let me explain what I went through. I went through the three years of the milk understanding useing theology. Then I found the Holy Spirit within. And I started walking after every verse that the Holy Spirit gave me in my mind. That led me to purging my mind of all carnal logic and crucifying my emotions, one verse at a time. I done a lot of witnessing about what I was going through. Because I didnt truly understand it myself. I done this for eleven years. Until I had a verse for every thought that entered my mind. Telling me what spirit was behind each thought. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, which were many verses at one time. Explaining all of what I had been going through. And I was born again. Then it came time to put it out there to see if anyone could pick holes in my revelations. No one ever has. And I have been doing this for 25 years.
Here's the thing. When I was in the milk I was listening to everything others said. I was affraid to give an opinion. When I was in the meat I never argued because I was still full of emotions. If you are driven by an emotions(unclean spirit) you shouldnt open your mouth. You should suffer wrongfully with the emotion. If you suffer with it, then you are walking in love and the emotion will weaken. If you give into an emotion you are feeding it and it will get stronger. Then is how you crucify the flesh by resisting it. One can say or ask anything without an emotion. And the only way to get rid of a unclean spirit is by resisting it until it has to flee from you. The bible says that you can fall from grace, be disqualified, and even fall short of salvation.
The Holy Spirit will never work through your emotions, He will never push you to an action, He will only gently quote a verse. But there is power in that verse if you believe it.
The devil will always be there whether you know it or not. To deceive. And your emotions will always push you to agree with him. If you ever feel like pushing a verse you havent obeyed or received as truth the devil has control of you.
Hi squeaky, i believe that those emotions are the lusts of the flesh and we are to deny them and through Christ the holy spirit will give us the strength to overcome. I do believe that we are prompted though, i believe that the holy spirit guides us through our conscience every day, prompting us to do what's right and showing us what's wrong and we then we have a choice to obey or disobey the living God.

Verses also pop into my head, as I'm speaking or writing on here, a verse comes into my head to help me and back up what I'm saying, and God also puts me right like this too. I believe that God speaks to us always, he speaks his word directly into our heart, he speaks through our conscience, he speaks to us through the Bible, and he speaks to us through his people and it's all done through Christ Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky has a loose screw in his head. A little WD40 will help in getting rid of the Squeak.

I said
You never did understand that edifying one another did you. Building each other up with more and more verses. To fight against the wiles of the devil inside each one of us.

Rom 14:19
19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:11-13
11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.
12 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you,
13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
(NKJ)

Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi squeaky, i believe that those emotions are the lusts of the flesh and we are to deny them and through Christ the holy spirit will give us the strength to overcome. I do believe that we are prompted though, i believe that the holy spirit guides us through our conscience every day, prompting us to do what's right and showing us what's wrong and we then we have a choice to obey or disobey the living God.

Verses also pop into my head, as I'm speaking or writing on here, a verse comes into my head to help me and back up what I'm saying, and God also puts me right like this too. I believe that God speaks to us always, he speaks his word directly into our heart, he speaks through our conscience, he speaks to us through the Bible, and he speaks to us through his people and it's all done through Christ Jesus.

I said
You are on the right track. Keep it up.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who insist on using carnal language and explaining everything with human wisdom are not in the Spirit. They are disciple's in the milk understanding who worship in the flesh.

Rom 8:6-8
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

You must find the Holy Spirit within you, and learn from Him. The only reason you cant hear the Holy Spirit quoting verses is because of your own deception. Your leaning on your own human wisdom.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
No, you please listen!

No, you please listen!

The bible says that you can fall from grace, be disqualified, and even fall short of salvation.

It absolutely does not say this at all for those for whom Christ died - in fact, God's Word says the exact opposite. If you don't get this one thing straight, it will continue to confuse you and damage whatever real ministry God can bless you with. Come out of those dark places Christ's enemy has you in and hear the truth. Stop allowing the author of lies to deny spirit/truth to you and take away the sweetness of your security in Him.

If the Holy Spirit never works through emotions, why did the Lord weep for Lazarus? Why did He show righteous anger in overturning the tables in the temple? What were the tears and great drops of blood for in the garden if they were not anguish for Himself and the fate of His beloved Jerusalem? God works mightily through the tears of His saints and by the wrestling of them to gain their blessing. He works mightily through the application of kindness, caring, compassion, allegiance, tenderness and admiration.
We are commanded to bring all things under subjection and be servants of righteousness and holiness but never to descend into the self pity of "Why hast thou made me thus?"

No one can say that Jesus is the Lord unless the Holy Ghost is with him. I dare you to try Him! See if you can by any means deny Him who died for you. Try to hate Him - its impossible. It is impossible because He has chosen you from before the foundation of the world. His blood doesn't wash off! He will never let you go - move on from that. Stop looking at your always failing flesh and behold the wondrous promise of God for your soul. It is He who has saved you, not you yourself. It is He who will keep you, not you yourself. He will never leave you or forsake you because you are His. Move on!

You are not the keeper of the key to understanding. Truth is open and free to all. What you have is the inward facing delusion that others cannot see that truth. In this world you will always have trouble. Stop looking at it. The Lord knows you're afraid. Let perfect love cast out your fear. Cast it out. Leave it behind! Come and join with the Lord's people. Link arms with other sinners who love you as a sinner and who can benefit from you. Open yourself to those who are also redeemed and your soul will be blessed. Leave it all behind! It is finished. The enemy is vanquished! Security is yours! It is settled in heaven because that's where your salvation came from. He loves you just as you are. Move on.

We are not sinners because we sin. We sin because we are sinners. Embrace Him and move on.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It absolutely does not say this at all for those for whom Christ died - in fact, God's Word says the exact opposite. If you don't get this one thing straight, it will continue to confuse you and damage whatever real ministry God can bless you with. Come out of those dark places Christ's enemy has you in and hear the truth. Stop allowing the author of lies to deny spirit/truth to you and take away the sweetness of your security in Him.

If the Holy Spirit never works through emotions, why did the Lord weep for Lazarus? Why did He show righteous anger in overturning the tables in the temple? What were the tears and great drops of blood for in the garden if they were not anguish for Himself and the fate of His beloved Jerusalem? God works mightily through the tears of His saints and by the wrestling of them to gain their blessing. He works mightily through the application of kindness, caring, compassion, allegiance, tenderness and admiration.
We are commanded to bring all things under subjection and be servants of righteousness and holiness but never to descend into the self pity of "Why hast thou made me thus?"

No one can say that Jesus is the Lord unless the Holy Ghost is with him. I dare you to try Him! See if you can by any means deny Him who died for you. Try to hate Him - its impossible. It is impossible because He has chosen you from before the foundation of the world. His blood doesn't wash off! He will never let you go - move on from that. Stop looking at your always failing flesh and behold the wondrous promise of God for your soul. It is He who has saved you, not you yourself. It is He who will keep you, not you yourself. He will never leave you or forsake you because you are His. Move on!

You are not the keeper of the key to understanding. Truth is open and free to all. What you have is the inward facing delusion that others cannot see that truth. In this world you will always have trouble. Stop looking at it. The Lord knows you're afraid. Let perfect love cast out your fear. Cast it out. Leave it behind! Come and join with the Lord's people. Link arms with other sinners who love you as a sinner and who can benefit from you. Open yourself to those who are also redeemed and your soul will be blessed. Leave it all behind! It is finished. The enemy is vanquished! Security is yours! It is settled in heaven because that's where your salvation came from. He loves you just as you are. Move on.

We are not sinners because we sin. We sin because we are sinners. Embrace Him and move on.

I said
Some are so slow to learn. You have to be in grace before you can fall from grace. Or be disqualified from grace.

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm certain that a "spirit" is talking (communicating) with you. :kookoo:

I said
spirits are talking to all of us. It just depends on which spirits you obey. This is the only one with a guarantee of salvation.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)