PEOPLE LOVE BEING SLAVES

Truster

This just appeared on my FB page:

Anti-slavery awareness week launches today with South Wales, Gwent and Dyfed Powys Police joining together to raise awareness of modern slavery and how to spot the signs.
If you suspect slavery is happening near you please report it to police on 101, in an emergency always dial 999 or call the Modern Slavery Helpline on 0800 012 1700.

Welsh translation
Mae wythnos ymwybyddiaeth atal caethwasiaeth yn lansio heddiw gyda Heddlu Gwent, Heddlu De Cymru a Heddlu Dyfed Powys yn uno i godi ymwybyddiaeth o gaethwasiaeth fodern a sut i adnabod yr arwyddion.
Os ydych yn amau bod caethwasiaeth yn digwydd yn eich ardal chi rhowch wybod i'r heddlu ar 101, mewn argyfwng ffoniwch 999 bob tro neu ffoniwch y Llinell Gymorth Caethwasiaeth Fodern ar 0800 012 1700.

I've reported the fact that people are slaves to sin and are enjoying it so much that they refuse to come into the light.

"For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved". John 3:20​

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19​

Truster

Slaves to sin love and approve of other slaves in their sinful behaviour.

Who knowing the judgment of Elohim, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.​

Truster

The reason people prefer being slaves to sin is the fact they have no point of reference in the experience of liberty. Once a person is saved from sin they immediately have a point of reference and the very thought of that moment in time brings tears to my eyes and rejoicing in my heart. Amen.

Last edited: