Paul wrote this that Gentiles had come to believe in God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When we are witnessing does it make sense to speak about obedience to God? This was said by Paul about (what God had done in Christ through him among) the Gentiles.

Romans 15:18 NASB - 18 For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me, resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles by word and deed,

No one is saved by works. Then it must be that the fruit of salvation was obedience to God. Or that God is pleased when we obey Him.

Robert Pate

Banned
When we are witnessing does it make sense to speak about obedience to God? This was said by Paul about (what God had done in Christ through him among) the Gentiles.

Romans 15:18 NASB - 18 For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me, resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles by word and deed,

No one is saved by works. Then it must be that the fruit of salvation was obedience to God. Or that God is pleased when we obey Him.

God is pleased when you believe on his Son Jesus Christ, Luke 15:10.

Bradley D

If one truly loves God it will show in their life. During the Roman persecution people were attracted to Christianity not by preaching on street corners, but by a Christian community lifestyle.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If one truly loves God it will show in their life. During the Roman persecution people were attracted to Christianity not by preaching on street corners, but by a Christian community lifestyle.

Shalom. I do not know what you are talking about or to what you refer. Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The carnal are always thinking about their flesh, both moral and immoral.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

What do you mean by the carnal are always thinking about their flesh, both moral and immoral?

Shalom.

Jacob

Those that walk in the Spirit are not trying to please God. They know that nothing they do matters in regards to righteousness. You should do right because it is right. Not because you think your stinking filthy rags are impressive.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Those that walk in the Spirit are not trying to please God. They know that nothing they do matters in regards to righteousness. You should do right because it is right. Not because you think your stinking filthy rags are impressive.

Shalom. I know from Torah and from the Bible that righteousness is important. I know also about what people speak about with the righteousness of Christ, both His righteousness and what it means to have righteousness imputed to you. If this is possible then it is possible to be righteous without doing righteous things or without doing righteous deeds. But I do believe that even from Paul we have the importance of righteousness in what we do or as the result of what we do.

Shalom.

Jacob