Parshat Shemot, 3rd Portion (Exodus 2:11-2:25)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-15. It is Yom, Day.

Here is Today's Daily Torah Portion.

Parshat Shemot, 3rd Portion (Exodus 2:11-2:25)

From The Complete Tanach Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 2

Please comment here if you would like to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol The antichrist is not about to tell the people that the old testament is obsolete. Or that Jesus annulled the commandments in the old testament. Or that Jesus changed the law. Oh look at that you don't either.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol The antichrist is not about to tell the people that the old testament is obsolete. Or that Jesus annulled the commandments in the old testament. Or that Jesus changed the law. Oh look at that you don't either.

[1Jo 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Shalom.

I do not know where you came up with this, but it existed in the United States of America probably before I was on the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know where you came up with this, but it existed in the United States of America probably before I was on the internet.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Its called the bible. The new testament. What you were kicked out of by God. So you went to the old testament before John the Baptist. Now your trying to trick people into loosing their salvation in the new testament. By teaching the old testament. That is what makes you an idiot.

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Its called the bible. The new testament. What you were kicked out of by God. So you went to the old testament before John the Baptist. Now your trying to trick people into loosing their salvation in the new testament. By teaching the old testament. That is what makes you an idiot.

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 10-18.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob