Parables

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
PARABLES
Matt 13:9-36
9 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
12 "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
Rom 4:17-30
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."

33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field."
(NKJ)

xxx Parables are like stories and phrases with the same principles. That the Holy Spirit can use in different context. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. The apostles all learned the parables and gave us the milk understanding of them. Now there is a meat understanding that only the Holy Spirit can give us. But first the Holy Spirit will lead us into purging our carnality. Then Jesus will give us the meat understanding through the revelations of Jesus Christ.

Matt 13:36-51
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field."
37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man.
38 "The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.
39 "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
44 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.
45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls,
46 "who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.
47 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind,
48 "which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away.
49 "So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just,
50 "and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
51 Jesus said to them, "Have you understood all these things?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord."
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

PARABLES
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
12 "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
13 "Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
14 "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, and seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.'
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"

31 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."

33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
(NKJ)

xxx Parables are like stories and phrases with the same principles. That the Holy Spirit can use in different context. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. The apostles all learned the parables and gave us the milk understanding of them. Now there is a meat understanding that only the Holy Spirit can give us. But first the Holy Spirit will lead us into purging our carnality. Then Jesus will give us the meat understanding through the revelations of Jesus Christ.

38 "The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.
39 "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels.
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
44 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.
46 "who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.
47 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind,
48 "which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away.
49 "So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just,
50 "and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
51 Jesus said to them, "Have you understood all these things?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord."
(NKJ)

Jesus spoke also NOT using parables. your "revelation' is wrong and the Bible proves you wrong

Tnkrbl123!

PARABLES

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

You have showed many times where Jesus spoke in parables good job. But Jesus also in spoke in plain language as the Bible clearly shows :
The following are where Jesus spoke to the Pharisees NOT using parables...

Mark 12:13-17 - "Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not? Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
“Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”
And they were amazed at him"

* Mark 12:29-31- "“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these."

*John 14:6 - "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

*Mark 12:38-40 " As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely."

*Mark 11:24-25 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 2And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

* Matthew 6:21-34 "Do do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

* Luke 5:31-32 "Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

*Matthew 5:43-44 "“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have showed many times where Jesus spoke in parables good job. But Jesus also in spoke in plain language as the Bible clearly shows :
The following are where Jesus spoke to the Pharisees NOT using parables...

Mark 12:13-17 - "Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not? Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
“Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”
And they were amazed at him"

* Mark 12:29-31- "“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these."

*John 14:6 - "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

*Mark 12:38-40 " As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely."

*Mark 11:24-25 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 2And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

* Matthew 6:21-34 "Do do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

* Luke 5:31-32 "Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

*Matthew 5:43-44 "“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

I said
Your missing the point. Everything He said could be considered a parable. Look at my revelations. I have received the same verse in many different revelations. You see the verse and try to interpret it. I see the principle and can accept it as it is word for word. Until you can do that your still in the milk and the Holy Spirit cant teach you with the verses.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Your missing the point. Everything He said could be considered a parable. Look at my revelations. I have received the same verse in many different revelations. You see the verse and try to interpret it. I see the principle and can accept it as it is word for word. Until you can do that your still in the milk and the Holy Spirit cant teach you with the verses.

no. Jesus spoke in plain language that were NOT parables. Jesus spoke in many parables but Jesus also spoke not using parables. There is no alternate meaning to "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." There is one meaning and it is plain as day. Jesus means exactly what Jesus says there. No parable

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 13: 41; 41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Solomon, of whom God said, "I shall be his father and he shall be my son," loved to speak in parables also, But I like his book of Satires the most.

The book of Sirach, which is to be found in the Apocrypha of the Old Testament, coupled together with the book of Job, a number of the Psalms, Parables, Ecclesiastes, and the Wisdom of Solomon, all belong to the Hogmah or Wisdom Literature of the Hebrews, ‘Mashal’ means Similitude, parable, or proverb.----- In the book of Sirach, R, H, Charles translation chapter 47 verse 17, it is written concerning Solomon, “By thy songs, parables, dark speeches, and*SATIRES, thou didst cause astonishment to the peoples etc.”*

“Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. I envy those who are dead and gone; they are better off than those who are still alive. But better off than either, are those who have never been born etc. A man may have a hundred children and live a long time, but no matter how long he lives, if he does not get his share of happiness and does not receive a descent burial, then I say that a baby born dead is better off. Man and animal receive the same ultimate reward, total oblivion, from the dust they came and to the dust they shall return. A wise man is no better off than a fool, the reward for doing good is the same as that for doing evil, so don’t be too good or too wise, Why kill yourself?*

We are all going to our final resting place, and although life is useless, the conclusion of the matter is, if you live a religious life you may at least experience some peace in the short span of consciousness that has been allocated to you in this useless life.

So go ahead and eat, drink and be merry, drink your wine and be cheerful. It’s all right with God. Enjoy your life with the woman you love, as long as you live the useless life that God has given you in this world. Enjoy every useless day of it, because that is all that you’ll get for all your troubles. Never again will you take part in anything that happens in the world, because there will be no action, no thought, no knowledge, no wisdom in the world of the dead to where the righteous, the wicked, the wise and the fools, animal and man, are all going. For the living know that they are going to die, but the dead know nothing.”*

Solomon’s songs are found in his book, ‘Song of Songs,’ his parables are found in his book of proverbs, his dark speeches are in the ‘Wisdom of Solomon,’ and who can read the negative and even depressing words from the book of ‘Ecclesiastes,' without realizing that here is the satirical work of Solomon, aimed at those who believed in neither life after death, or the resurrection from the dead.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no. Jesus spoke in plain language that were NOT parables. Jesus spoke in many parables but Jesus also spoke not using parables. There is no alternate meaning to "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." There is one meaning and it is plain as day. Jesus means exactly what Jesus says there. No parable

I said
I don't know what your problem is. Plain language can be a parable. It just means His plain language can be used in other context.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
I don't know what your problem is. Plain language can be a parable. It just means His plain language can be used in other context.

a parable is a specific kind of speech. Jesus said many things that can be taken one way only. Your definition of a parable is not the correct definition of the world that everyone in the entire world except you uses. When you speak you have to use the correct definition of a word if you want to have a conversation with someone using that word. unless of course you define the word. But the way you are using the word parable is not correct.

The point is Jesus spoke in many parables but Jesus also spoke not using parables. Jesus spoke words that mean one thing and one thing only and the meaning cannot be changed to suit your purposes. The only true purpose of the words are God's and it is what it is because God said "I AM who I AM"

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
a parable is a specific kind of speech. Jesus said many things that can be taken one way only. Your definition of a parable is not the correct definition of the world that everyone in the entire world except you uses. When you speak you have to use the correct definition of a word if you want to have a conversation with someone using that word. unless of course you define the word. But the way you are using the word parable is not correct.

The point is Jesus spoke in many parables but Jesus also spoke not using parables. Jesus spoke words that mean one thing and one thing only and the meaning cannot be changed to suit your purposes. The only true purpose of the words are God's and it is what it is because God said "I AM who I AM"

I said
I'm sorry that you don't know this yet. Maybe if you showed me the revelations of Jesus Christ that you have received I could compare them to the ones I have received. And find out if I missed something. I have only received 2000 of these revelations in the past 25 years. If I missed something maybe I can find it in your revelations.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
I'm sorry that you don't know this yet. Maybe if you showed me the revelations of Jesus Christ that you have received I could compare them to the ones I have received. And find out if I missed something. I have only received 2000 of these revelations in the past 25 years. If I missed something maybe I can find it in your revelations.

Well I wouldn't dare claim to have have received "revelations from Jesus" because the Bible clearly condemns that behavior. All of the revelations from God have already been given to us and they are in the Holy Bible. There is no more divine revelations other than what is in the Bible

I am sorry that you are receiving "revelations" and believing them to be from Jesus. They are not as the Bible clearly tells there is nothing to add, it has already been written, cursed is the one who adds to the revelations already given.
I have no doubt you receive your "revelations" but they are not from God.

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book; 19 if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book." Revelations 22:18-19

it's actually quite fitting that the book of Revelations warns us NOT to add any revelations to what has already been written in the Book of Revelations

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Jesus was the Man chosen by JHWH/WHO I AM, from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

Jesus was the man, who was filled with the spirit of the Lord, who chose him as his heir and successor, by saying; “You are my Son, THIS DAY I have begotten thee

The man Jesus, admitted that he spoke not one word of his own origin, but only that which he was commanded to say, and it was the Lord, who in John 8: 28; commanded his obedient servant Jesus to say; “When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I Am Who I Am”

The man Jesus was the earthly body that was prepared by God, for his son to fill with his spirit and reveal himself and the awesome sacrifice he makes for his elect and chosen, and for the continuance of the species of mankind.

Jesus the Obedient servant of the Lord, ‘WHO I AM,’ was the earthly ‘IMAGE’ of the Lord.

John 3: 14; For in the same manner that Moses lifted up the bronze ‘IMAGE’ of the serpent in the wilderness, whose poison was coursing through the veins of God’s people and destroying them, so too, the earthly ‘IMAGE’ of the Son of Man, had to be lifted up, in order that all those who are dying because of the venomous Judgemental war that rages within them, only have to turn their eye to his “IMAGE’ that has been lifted up in order to be saved.

It was the Father of the body of post-flood mankind, whose condemnation and judgement bought about the end of that age of man.

And he (ENOCH) testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled, with the daughters of men, and Enoch 23 testified against (them) all. And he was taken from amongst the children of men, and we (The Angels) conducted him into the Garden of Eden in majesty and honour, and behold there he writes down the condemnation and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men.

And on account of it (God) brought the waters of the flood upon all the land of Eden; for there he was set as a sign and that he should testify against all the children of men, that he should recount all the 25 deeds of the generations until the day of condemnation.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well I wouldn't dare claim to have have received "revelations from Jesus" because the Bible clearly condemns that behavior. All of the revelations from God have already been given to us and they are in the Holy Bible. There is no more divine revelations other than what is in the Bible

I said
I thought you were just a little arrogant. But you are really lost. Paul revealed revelations that have been kept secret since the world began. He was after the old testament prophets, and after the 12 apostles and he received revelations.

Rom 16:25

Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began .

There has been things kept secret since the world began that is now being given to apostles, and prophets, and even saints.

1Co 2:7

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,

Eph 3:9

and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ;

Col 1:26

the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.