Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see light - Isaiah 53:11 Dead Sea Scroll

beameup

Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see light and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 53:11-12 ESV

So, we see a single man can die for the sins of many sinners

daqq

Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see light and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah 53:11-12 ESV

So, we see a single man can die for the sins of many sinners

The Arm of YHWH, (Isaiah 53:1), is not a man but rather is the Word of YHWH. And all the Prophets of Elohim, (Messengers of Elohim), bow to the Right Arm and Word of YHWH, (as commanded in Deuteronomy 32:43 LXX-Septuagint and as quoted in Hebrews 1:6), because the Word of YHWH speaks through all of the Prophets or Messengers of Elohim.

beameup

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thy Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. - Psalm 16:10-11

Bradley D

The Arm of YHWH, (Isaiah 53:1), is not a man but rather is the Word of YHWH. And all the Prophets of Elohim, (Messengers of Elohim), bow to the Right Arm and Word of YHWH, (as commanded in Deuteronomy 32:43 LXX-Septuagint and as quoted in Hebrews 1:6), because the Word of YHWH speaks through all of the Prophets or Messengers of Elohim.

The Word became flesh in the Lord Jesus.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

daqq

The Word became flesh in the Lord Jesus.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

The Word became flesh the moment Moses began to write upon a scroll of skin.
There are is a whole Psalm about this.

Interplanner

The Word became flesh the moment Moses began to write upon a scroll of skin.
There are is a whole Psalm about this.

But we wouldn't read a whole psalm about that, Daqq, because the normal sense of 'sarka' in Jn 1 where the expression 'the Word became flesh' is a human body.

'A body you prepared for me...
I have come to do your will, O God.' --Ps 40

There's a psalm on topic.

daqq

But we wouldn't read a whole psalm about that, Daqq, because the normal sense of 'sarka' in Jn 1 where the expression 'the Word became flesh' is a human body.

'A body you prepared for me...
I have come to do your will, O God.' --Ps 40

There's a psalm on topic.

That is the Psalm I spoke of, and thus, by your doctrine the Messiah's own sins overtook him:

Psalm 40:7-12 KJV
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.
10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
12 For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Your doctrine therefore cannot be correct. You cannot understand this unless you understand what the author, king David, is actually speaking about in the symbolism: he speaks of an old Torah scroll which is about to be retired because it is so worn and tattered it can hardly "speak" or proclaim the Word in the midst of the congregation anymore, (because it can hardly be read or looked upon). It is as if the Torah scroll itself, which is the Living Oracles of Elohim, is speaking and saying these things. The above "iniquities", (v.12), are not the iniquities and sins of a man but rather the tattered, torn, and dilapidated edges and sewn-in pages of a Torah scroll personified, the Word. The Psalmist then continues:

Psalm 40:13-15 KJV
13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.
15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.

And therefore an old Torah scroll is not to be "thrown in the trash" or burned but rather is always set aside, in a safe place or vault, and is allowed to deteriorate over time without the intervention of human hands, (also because the Name of the Father is written therein). The scroll however lives forever when the supernal Torah becomes written on the hearts of the faithful, (each in his or her own appointed times). And this is revealed in other Psalms where we read such statements as, "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD", (Psalm 118:17).

You all have taken the personified Logos-Word too far by changing the Word into a Man-God of the wrong kind of "flesh". All flesh is not the same flesh, even according to Paul, and none of you have made the proper differentiation between those different kinds of "flesh" in your various doctrines, (though many claim they supposedly "rightly divide" the Word of Truth).