Our Gospel is hidden from them that are lost, they are blinded

beameup

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the LORD; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. - 2 Corinthians 4:3-5

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the LORD; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. - 2 Corinthians 4:3-5

Not sure why this one isn't picking up steam! This is an excellent OP! This verse has now been accepted as referring to Satan by cults that misused it... but it was abused in the past. It is listed under theological blunders in many instances per the old watchtower understanding.

Not sure why this one isn't picking up steam! This is an excellent OP! This verse has now been accepted as referring to Satan by cults that misused it... but it was abused in the past. It is listed under theological blunders in many instances per the old watchtower understanding.

How true! Spiritual blindness is a veritable elephant in the room and proof, of itself, of the supernatural. You can have brilliant men, with degrees hanging all over their walls, who are dumb as rocks, when it comes to scripture truth, just literally blind to it.

A glaring example, you show scriptural proof of hundreds of fulfilled prophecies, already, to the letter, many to the smallest detail, which prove a Supernatural Being knew the future, from ancient days, that inspired scripture of prophecies already fulfilled of, say, the Lord Jesus, beyond any possible statistical randomness, in any universe, and they’ll just have a dumb, blank look on their face, denying it all, the proof of God that is, in fact, in scripture. You can read the crucifixion scene or betrayal for thirty pieces of silver from the Old Testament, that reads like the New Testament, just blank, dumb stares. You know, that the feet of the Lord Jesus were pierced is not even in the New Testament, rather in Psalms 22, before Roman crucifixion was invented, before there was a Roman Empire, a prophecy the time of David, circa 1,000 B.C. God Himself pointed out this proof of His sole ability to see the future He has well demonstrated in scripture:

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. Isaiah 46:9-10

God is saying, as if, “Heads-up! Don’t forget I’ve proven Myself to you!”

You have the legal viewpoint, how the case that the scripture account would be true, in all ways, down to the psychological level, that the Bible account of Jesus Christ is true: by legal standards, He would be thoroughly convicted of being the Son of God, who rose from the dead, in a court of law, the events all congruous with truth, the many, many witnesses all completely credible, even His enemies agreeing to a lot of basic truths, facts as they happened.

I could go on and on, the irreducible complexity of nature that demands a Creator and shuts down the pitiful evolution lie. None of these things matter, to those without eyes to see and ears to hear. They do have cosmic blinders on, as nobody is that stupid. Spiritual blindness is just another proof of God, as you can see in anytime you want, that dumb look that would refuse your claim water is wet, if it had anything to do with God.

Website that proves the statistical case:

http://www.dannychesnut.com/Bible/P...e Old Testament fulfilled in Jesus Christ.htm

Also:

http://christinprophecy.org/articles/applying-the-science-of-probability-to-the-scriptures/